What's your mood today? 2

Moods are few: Euthymic, dysthymic, labile, and manic.

Emotions are affects NOT moods.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to the store.

I drove.

Among all those idiots in cars out there.

What do you think my mood is? :mad:
 
It was good until I read feedback for my last story, telling me that the person assumed my first language was not English. Jesus, for the first time I don't use multiple polysyllabic words, wrote a stroke piece per se, and this "person" tells me I need to find an editor that's more comfortable with English.

Sheesh, I have PROFESSIONAL editors reading my NaNoWriMo novel and they're giving me less shit!

Rant over, but still feeling shitty.
 
Bad enough that I plan to drink until I black out the moment I get home.
 
Can I join you?

Sadness, cunfusion, unanswered questions, and I HATE waiting!

(Maybe in vain.)

*hugs* Know the feeling. :rose: Take a seat and I'll pour you something.

Depressed; I've lost my mobile 'phone.

That sucks :(



My mood? A little rejected. It sucks then you do something to get noticed by your partner, but then they won't give you any of the attention you want.
 
Terrified. I have no idea what is going to happen next (a lot of people are saying this is going to be a good thing, but until I find new work I can't look at it that way).
 
Better now that the end of this well is finally in sight. :)
 
Mood yesterday: Celebratory.

We were married 42 years ago today - and we are still together and still best friends.

Mood today: Relieved.

We went out for a meal with friends yesterday evening and this morning we weren't suffering the after effects of too much food and too much wine.

Why not?

After 42 years we know our limitations. :D

But more celebrations this evening.
 
Last edited:
A bit sad...but with an urge to be playful kind of way. Does that make sense? :confused:
 
Angry on the verge of mental and emotional breakdown. Fucking sick of difficult people, useless coworkers, and coke bottles that explode all over my clothes during lunch. Really wanting to storm the fuck out. :mad:
 
Maybe this will help....

substitute "relatives" with "coworkers"
 

Attachments

  • image_small.jpg
    image_small.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top