Power Shift (closed for myself and heartofcourage)

Danielle found the meal immensely enjoyable. She would squirm every so often, only to stop when Alex gave her a very stern look that told her to stop. She would grin at him every time and soon found herself regretting the end of the meal. When he stood and offered his hand to her, she looked at it and thought for a moment. Could she really mix business with pleasure?

“Oh, darling, I think you’re anything but a proper gentleman.” She said with a laugh as she took his hand and let him help her to her feet. After he paid the check, she held his hand and let him lead her outside. “I walk to work every morning. I live about three blocks away.” She explained as she guided him through the city streets until they came to her high rise apartment building.

“So, would a gentleman like you think it’s too forward for me to invite him to my apartment?” She asked, that damn blush coming back to her cheeks.
 
Alex just smiled at Danielle when she said he wasn't a proper gentleman. Probably true, but best to let her imagination run for a bit. They walked through the streets until the reached what must have been her building, then they paused in front of the doors.

“So, would a gentleman like you think it’s too forward for me to invite him to my apartment?”

"That depends. What exactly do you have in mind?"

Alex took half a step closer, leaned over and whispered directly into her ear.

"Tell me, do you just want some tea with me? Or do you feel a burning in your belly that you want taken care of tonight? Do you want me to fuck you?"
 
Danielle shivered as he whispered into her ear. She looked at this man and felt the burning in her belly that he spoke of. It had been a while since she was with a man and he was a man that she really wanted to be with.

“I want you to fuck me.” She said back in an equally low voice, her eyes turning down towards the ground as she felt his body so close to her own. “I think you want to fuck me too.”

What was she doing? This man was an employee and she was practically begging him to throw her to the ground and fuck her right there and then. It was wrong on so many levels, but it still didn’t alleviate the ache between her thighs or the tight points her nipples had pearled into.
 
Alex smiled and pulled back, his frame just over six feet tall.

"We'll see. Let's get upstairs and see how things go. You're certainly attractive enough."

He leaned down, and tipped her chin up with a finger, his lips softly touching hers for a moment. One hand slid around her hip and cupped her firm ass and gave it a pinch.

"Things are looking promising though."
 
A soft moan escaped her lips as his hand slipped around her hip and squeezed her ass. She shivered as he said that she was attractive and that things looked promising. She took his hand and led him into the building, nodding at the security guard that sat behind the security desk before she entered the elevator, hitting the button for the top floor.

She kept casting a glance at Alex as the elevator went into motion, wondering what he was thinking. It was certainly a thrill that he had a prison record. That meant that he was a bad boy and that appealed to her. She could only imagine the things that he might do to her once they got into her apartment.

As the door dinged and opened, she took his hand again and led him to her door, opening the apartment and letting him into her home. It was large, certainly bigger then she needed, and modern. It had a beautiful view of the city skyline through a huge picture window. That was one of the reasons she had purchased the apartment.

“Home sweet home.” She said softly as she left him to look around, kicking off her heels and sighing at her feet relaxed.
 
Alex stayed close to Danielle as she entered the building and they got in the elevator together. He was tempted to grope her again, but waited. She'd be his soon enough, he could let her stew a little for the moment. When they got into the apartment Alex smiled as she moved and kicked off her heels.

"Very nice place. Now strip. I want to see you."

His voice had taken on an air of authority, his eyes sparkling lightly, but also very serious.
 
Danielle turned to face Alex, an eyebrow raised at his command. Before she could even think fully about it, she was peeling off her clothing. Soon she stood before him in nothing but her bra and panties. In a few moments those were also gone, leaving her naked in front of him.

Her body was tight and firm, a gentle swell from her modest breasts and the curves of her hips giving her a very womanly appearance. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, drawing attention to the hidden pink center of her wet pussy.
 
Alex waited and waited and watched as Danielle raised one well manicured eyebrow and then began responding to his orders. Her business clothing went off rather quickly, her underwear followed it in relatively short order and his naked boss was standing there in the middle of her living room. Alex remained silent and moved to her.

His hand went to her abdomen, tracing around her hips, up her back, down over one shoulder, slowly inspecting her with his fingers and his eyes. Another trip down to her toned ass, this time with a light slap before he moved in front of her again. Hands cupped her breasts this time, his eyes locked onto hers.

"Very lovely. Now undress me. Slowly."
 
Danielle sucked in a breath as his hand touched her belly, the ticklish muscles jerking under his warm palm. She sighed softly as his hand traced over her hip, up her back and over her shoulder until finally he slapped her ass and palmed her breasts. She looked at him with a soft moan escaping her lips, her eyes locking onto him as she silently begged for more.

She jumped to his command, slowly unbutton the dress shirt that made him look so delicious. She was surprised at the tight look of his muscles, her mouth watering as she pushed the fabric off his shoulders and let it pool on the ground. She then took his belt in her hands, undoing the buckle and slowly pulling it free. Dropping it on the shirt, she undid the snap on his pants and pushed them over his hips, finding herself staring at his boxers and the hardening member she could see through them.

“Wow.” She said softly before she pulled them over his hips and was presented with a hard, beautiful cock.
 
Alex kept his eyes fixed on Danielle as she unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his muscled torso. He wasn't terribly defined, but the power was obvious, and she didn't seem put off by any of his scars, though she probably couldn't really see them with the current lighting. Eventually she finished removing his clothing, and his hands slipped around her hips and gripped her ass again. This time he squeezed it, hard enough to get a gasp from her. Alex knew his grip was strong, he'd worked extensively on it.

"On your knees. Get a taste before I fuck you so hard you can't move anymore."
 
She gasped as he slipped his hands around her hips and squeezed her ass roughly. She moaned at her gripped the soft flesh hard between his fingers, letting her know just how strong her was. Her lips were parted, her chin tilted up towards him as she begged him for a kiss.

Then she was shocked when he ordered her to her knees. She was to suck his cock before he fucked her. Oh, she wanted that! She sank to her knees, eye to eye with that hard cock that she had just uncovered. She whimpered as she leaned forward and kissed the tip of it, moaning as the salty taste smeared across her lips. She then moved her head forward, parting her lips and taking his length into her warm, wet mouth. She flicked her eyes up towards his, looking for praise.
 
Alex waited, he let Danielle take her time as she got down and slowly moved her lips to his erection. He reached down and pulled her dark red hair so it fell down her back, and her view was unobstructed when she looked up at him. He smiled and pushed her a little further along his length, then pulled her off.

"I did say just a taste."

He crouched and gripped her by the hips, then stood, pulling her up with him. When she was on her feet his hands again gripped her ass, this time he pulled her up more, up until he could feel the heat of her sex against his shaft.

"Put it in you, now."
 
Danielle opened her lips more as he gripped her hair tightly in his hand and helped guide her along his length. She moaned as he pulled her off, gripping her by the hips and pulling her to her feet. She looked him in the eyes, sighing as his hands gripped her ass and he pulled her tightly against him.

She shivered as he told her to put his cock in her. She reached between them and gripped the hard length, guiding it to her wet pussy lips as she looped a leg around his hips to give him better access. As he was placed against her entrance, she moaned low and parted her lips, her eyes fluttering close at the wonderful stretching that he was giving her as he pushed into her.
 
Alex held Danielle still as she looped one leg around his hips and began guiding him into her body. She felt tight, her velvet walls gripping his pulsing cock as she pushed herself onto him. His eyes burned softly as she pushed and wiggled until she was completely on his cock. Then he grabbed her thigh with his free hand and jerked it up, both her legs going around his hips and he leaned her against the wall, eyes hot.

"Very nice. How long has it been since you've been fucked?"

His lips were a whisper from hers, holding, not letting her touch his until she'd answered his question.
 
Danielle whimpered as he pushed fully into her body, his cock stretching her in a way that she’d never been stretched before. It was a wonderful feeling considering that she hadn’t been fucked in almost a year. She clung to him, her cheek pressed against his neck as he grabbed her thigh and jerked it around his hip, her legs now locked around him as he pressed her against the nearest wall and forced her to look at him.

She sighed as he moved closer, his lips almost brushing hers. She wanted so badly to kiss him, but when she moved forward, he moved away. She whimpered in frustration, his lips evasive as she was forced to answer his question.

“A year. It’s been a year since I’ve been fucked.” She said in a low husky voice.
 
Alex smiled, still keeping just that hint of distance.

"A whole year? Such a shame you've been keeping this all to yourself."

With that he leaned in and finally allowed their lips to touch. Her's were soft, sweet, everything a kiss should be. His tongue darted into her mouth, tracing her gums until he found her tongue and tugged at it with his own. As they kissed he began moving his hips, not much room, but about an inch or so back and forth, his hands pressing her hips to the wall and forcing her to be still as he slid in and out of her tight soft depths.
 
Danielle was in heaven when his lips touched her. She sighed, her arms curling tighter around his neck as his tongue traced the inside of the mouth and tangled with her own. A hot moan left her throat as she felt his hips move slightly, her hips held in place by his strong hands. She whimpered again, the need to move and take more of him making her needy and wet.

She pulled her lips from his, panting as he teased her with agonizing slow strokes. She wanted more. She needed more. “Oh, please, harder!” She cried out, her hips desperately trying to move against him.
 
Alex growled low in his chest as she begged for more, his eyes burning. His fingers dug a little tighter into the skin around her hips, reinforcing her helplessness.

"Poor needy girl. A whole year since you've felt this."

He emphasized the last word with a powerful thrust that slammed their bodies together and caused a violent shudder of her body. Again he slowly pulled down, then roughly slammed home. Over and over, slow then fast, slow then fast, his eyes on hers, her body bucking up with every thrust, her tits pressed into his chest.
 
Danielle clung to Alex as he dug his fingers into her hips tighter, his body pressing tighter against her. She moaned as his chest skimmed over her sensitive breasts. She shivered at each powerful thrust into her wet pussy. She panted and whimpered as he teased her, his eyes locked on hers and not letting her look anywhere but at him.

“Oh. God. Yes!” She squealed as he bucked against her. “Yes! Just like that!” She moaned loudly, her arms gripping his neck tightly.
 
Alex grunted with each thrust, powering into her over and over, his eyes on hers.

"Just like this, until you cum. Cum all over my cock, revel in how it feels to have a big dick inside you, a living breathing man fucking you like you need to be fucked."

He kept her pinned to the wall as he kept thrusting, hard in then slow out. He kept that pace for a few more strokes then switched, fast in and out, hard all the time, driving her body up and into the wall with every thrust. Eyes burning as his fingers dug into her hips, almost trying to push her through the wall with the force of their coupling.
 
Danielle was gasping, whimpering and moaning with each thrust of his hips. His pace picked up, pounding her roughly against the wall as her wet flesh yielded to his mastery. She bit her lip, her eyes still staring intently into his. She couldn’t look away, he wouldn’t let her. She simply watched as he used her, pushed her to heights that she’d never been before.

“Oh, I’m cumming!” She screamed, her head tipping back against the wall as he continued to thrust and pound into her pussy as it rippled around him. “Oh, God!” She moaned loudly, her body flushed with sweat and her pussy dripping all over his cock.
 
Alex felt her cumming, felt the waves of sensation rippling around his cock as she reached her climax. He slammed home again and held there, pressing Danielle into the wall as she trembled and came for him. His lips found hers, kissing her deeply, hungrily, still pressing her against the wall as she began coming down. Alex made no motion for a while, until he felt her muscles firming around him again then he lifted her against him and remained fully embedded in her wet depths. He carried her to the bed and set her down, then withdrew from her depths.

"You've got a lot of fucking to make up for, turn over."
 
Danielle melted into the possessive kiss he delivered as she shook and quivered around him. She whimpered against his lips, her arms holding him tight as he pressed her firmly against the wall of her apartment. She had never met a man like him before and she was incredibly happy that he had come into her life that morning. She slowly relaxed around him, all of the stress melting from her body as he held her tightly. Then he was pulling her from the wall, her bottom still held firmly in his hands as he moved to the bedroom.

She pouted as he removed himself from her body, but then that look was replaced with a grin as he told her to turn over. “Someone knows what he likes.” She said with a smile as she turned over on her hands and knees, presenting him with the image of her wet pussy and reddened bottom from where his hands had been grasping her so tightly. She shook it at him for a moment, grinning to herself at the picture she must have made.
 
Alex raised an eyebrow at Danielle as she wiggled her backside. He swatted it once, then rubbed the sting with his hand, slowly moving his hand between her thighs and rubbing her sex.

"Yes, I do know what I want. You're going to be fucked very hard little girl, I hope you're ready."

He climbed onto the bed behind her, pushing her legs a little further apart as he did so. One hand gripped his erection, the other rested on her lower back, just a reminder of his presence and power. He slid gently into her, her sweet nether lips parting at his insistent push until he was all the way inside her, his hips nestled against her ass.

Then he started moving. For as slow and easy as Alex had entered her this time, he was doubly fast and rough. His hands again gripped her hips, one leaving them to wind into the glorious mane of red hair that splayed across her back and tug. He thrust hard, their bodies slapping together with every push of his hips, his hand holding her hips in position so she didn't get driven across the bed every time his cock plundered her sweet depths.
 
Danielle yelped at the stinging swat that was delivered to her ass. She then moaned as he soothed it instantly with his warm palm. A long sigh escaped her lips as he rubbed her wet pussy with his hand, his fingers cupping it as he promised her a good, hard fucking.

“Oh, I’m ready.” She said as she looked over her shoulder at him.

He was beautiful, she thought as he climbed onto the mattress behind her, his cock gripped in one hand as he caressed her lower back with his other large hand. Then he was sliding back into her, stretching her and reminded her just how powerful he really was. She moaned and pushed her hips back against him, whimpering as he pushed all the way inside and his hips pressed against her ass.

“Oh, Alex.” She moaned as he started moving in a fast, rough manner. It was wonderful the way that his hips slapped against her ass and the way that his fingers dug into her hips. She would have bruises in the morning, but she didn’t care. They would remind her of all the wonderful things that he’d done to her that night.

She whimpered as one of his hands tangled into her long red hair, tugging her head back until her neck was stretched and she was totally at his mercy. He was fucking her hard like he promised, each thrust of his cock bringing her intense pleasure.
 
Back
Top