the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

Entries will continue to be accepted up until February 10th…[/size]

2013 :heart: Valentines Day :heart: Contest

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

A.I.R.’s first contest of 2013… good luck :kiss:

Fake contest don't accept anything. You steal them scouries and you cherry pick as you do.

we are now accepting MANU Award nominations...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2]
LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) decided some time ago that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Themed A.I.R. Contests.

They decided to call this new prize, one they believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. We are now accepting nominations for the eighteenth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn

SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

image.php

APRIL 13 2012: Welcome to the 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Award Nominations! In this round, you will have the chance to nominate your favorites in 6 special categories. At the end of the nomination period, we will close down the nominations and whittle them down to 4 in each category.

These 6 special categories will join a list of best in each category to be voted on in the final contest.

Please take the time to make a nomination in each category below. You have until June 30th to make a selection, so you feel free to go back and reread your favorites. Thanks, and have fun!!

image.php

JULY 2 2012: The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

image.php

AUGUST 25 2012: The final voting for the the 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!

And people are accusing A.I.R. of “fake” awards! We at least announce our winners. And not two years late! In fact I’m pretty sure our association has already named the “author of the year” for 2012. Yes 2012!

Meanwhile the LITEROTICA Contest :rolleyes:...

You know scouries, it doesn't matter if the yearend awards come out or not or even when. They are still real. All your crap is fake from the get go and always will be. Try to twist anything you want, you'll still have fake lists, fake awards, and fake contests.

Nice try but tell it to someone who doesn't know better and now everyone who reads my comments will know also.

we'll probably get the LITEROTICA 2011 winners sometime in 2017...

Voted erotic writing’s #1 story contest 4 years in a row!!!!!

tumblr_m8nntdCBWC1rqd0e2o1_500.gif

[size=+2]”A.I.R. Contest stories make me soooooooo hot!!!!" [/size]

There is no one to vote in or on your fake contest. Statement of fact.

Voted the biggest, baddest and best erotic story contest 4 years in a row! Isn’t it time you got some A.I.R.?

322_1000.jpg

[size=+2]”Bigger is better!!!!"[/size]

No scouries, no one voted your fake contests anything. No one "Votes" in or on your fake contests but you. And that is a fact.

[size=+2]Still #1!!!!![/size]

368_1000.jpg

[size=+2]”A.I.R. Contest stories make me soooo horny….”[/size]

Voted the erotic writing world’s best story contest 4 years in a row! Isn’t it time you got some A.I.R.?

412_1000.jpg

[size=+2]”No one, and I mean no one, gives better contest than A.I.R.”[/size]

Fake contests can't be the best of anything. They don't exist except in some poor deluded persons mind. So welcome to the deluded scouries thread.

another loser toady pops up...

Ducky my dear boy! I’m glad you made your post – I think it proves once again that Jacqui is going to have to work even harder at explaining the philosophy behind the A.I.R.’s foray into the world of erotic fiction contests. I know it shouldn’t but it continually confounds all of us associated with ScouriesWorld just how slow on the uptake the majority of AHers are.

You apparently didn’t understand the following: "- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!"

You posted: BUCKY:
image.php

“If there's nowhere for me to submit my story, how do I know I entered? What if I ONLY want to participate in the A.I.R. contest and not the Lit.com contest? What am I to do then? How will people know I'm a contestant in the A.I.R. contest?”

Huh? Quite simply (hopefully simple enough for even you to understand) if you don’t want to enter the LITEROTICA Contest then don’t! Simply submit your story in the normal way without any reference to it being a themed contest entry.

At the same time it of course will automatically be entered in the A.I.R. Contest – all stories that meet our criteria go into the contest – no further action is required on your part.

And readers will know you’re a contestant because all submitted stories are contest entries.

Their rules are “arbitrary”? Duh! FYI A.I.R. is an association devoted to erotic literature involving humans. Not Sci Fi. Not Non Human Vampire and Wolf tales. Not non-erotica. So not surprisingly they demand that entries in their contests are erotic.

The rest of your nitpicking post simply highlights the fact that you’re hoping to win some “toady” points from the QUEEN. I’d suggest you try to be honest with both yourself and with your AHland cronies and address the myriad of problems that the “official” LITEROTICA contests (survivor, monthly and themed) present us with.

-Like being able to enter a story with the voting turned off…
-Like 2 or 3 categories dominating the winners lists…
-Like the least viewed story winning a prize…

That should keep you busy for the next year or so…

tumblr_m5zst0ff9j1qgnlnoo7_250.gif
tumblr_m5zst0ff9j1qgnlnoo8_250.gif
tumblr_m5zst0ff9j1qgnlnoo9_250.gif

The home of erotic excellance... Isn’t it time you got some A.I.R.?

tumblr_mg73eqLpPv1rjrrw6o1_500.gif

[size=+2]”Ohhh yeah baby … give me your big a.i.r. valentine story….”[/size]

Last edited:
Yes scouries, another group of newbies have figured out that your contests are fake and you are a fraud.

No stories are entered in your fake contests. You cherry pick the stories you want in your fake contest from the real contest stories and the new list. Then you and you alone pick your fake winners.

It's not a contest but a way for you to win something on lit since you can't do it like everyone else in the real contests.

Get writing – only 10 days to go! Why not join the 873 stories already entered and accepted into the contest?

tumblr_mh6mwccHnr1rnet5so2_500.jpg

[size=+2]”Now that was one hell of an a.i.r. story!!!!”[/size]

There are no stories entered in the fake contest above. Poor deluded scouries. He is a fake association all his own and has fake contests , fake awards and makes up fake lists. He need to get help for his delusions.

We’re over 1000 entries now! Including one by the brilliant boxy :rose:. Why don’t you get some a.i.r.?

image.php

368_1000.jpg

[size=+2]”My name isn’t Pauletta!!!”[/size]

No writing today – this was the perfect beach day!

995_1000.jpg

[size=+2]”And they say the sun don’t shine….”[/size]

70’s … sunny … no humidity … god is good ...

tumblr_mb0gzaFA7U1rxn0tjo1_500.gif

[size=+2]”I told him he was going to get a Valentine’s Day surprise...”[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU - LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

Nominations are now closed.

Online Ballots will be sent out tonight to all members.

Please VOTE!

And if you haven’t yet paid your 2013 membership why not do it at the same time. Membership has its rewards…

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

Who will win the eighteenth MANU to be awarded. And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
D G Hear
Goldeniangel

Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
rgjohn

SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

WARNING: only 6 more days left to submit to a.i.r.…

tumblr_m7yq4sTEAP1qhfc8ro1_500.jpg

[size=+2]Another AHland slut author who’s submitted to a.i.r…[/size]

Yes scouries, everyone knows that this is the fake contest and fake awards thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back