The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

917_1000.jpg

literotica’s #1 author is sooooooo hot!

Home of [SIZE=+2]james r scouries, LITEROTIC’A #1Author,[/SIZE] and LITEROTICA’S GREATEST STORIES​

You're special;) LOL oh man. This coming from you is hilarious..You're the king of ALTS (I had to look up what an alt was!). So yeah, read my stories, check out my posts, and know that you're an idiot mmmk? And just fyi, I won't be checkin up on your shit anymore, it's getting boring.

now that wwe've got that ALT out of the way lets all remember why we're here...

To celebtrate

918_1000.jpg

he's sooooooo hot!

[SIZE=+2]james r scouries[/size]

Widely acclaimed as LITEROTIC’A #1Author

thank you for the continued support!!!!

Here are the latest SW thread numbers - THANKS!!!!

THREADMASTERED by james r scouries and/or ScouriesWorld

the SCOURIES thread… 10,879 posts … 360,514 views … 33.1 vpp
1000+ VOTE Club thread… 1,043 posts … 90,573 views … 86.8 vpp
100+ COMMENT Club thread… 365 posts … 43,851 views … 120.1 vpp
The A.I.R. Contest Support thread… 1209 posts … 34,425 views … 28.5 vpp
Congrats to the A.I.R. Special Contest Award Winners … 528 posts … 22,640 views …42.9 vpp
the AVATARS question… … 1248 posts … 20,129 views … 16.1vpp

And of course the lovergirl (ytcc) threadmistressed scouries homage thread
New Authors – please meet mr SCOURIES … 4778 posts … 47,451 views … 9.9 vpp

Hard to believe these numbers given that no one can see the threads according to darkboy isn’t it? Next thing you know he’ll be graphing them :rolleyes:

All it means scouries is that you spend a lot of time talking to yourself and people looking so they can laugh and point. :D

The whole truth and nothing but the truth. You'll never get that from james r scouries the liar. If it ain't a lie it'll be twisted in his favor. The ego rules supreme.

Scouries thread 178 views per day, and descending.
Air Thread 90 views per day and descending.
Most comment thread 32 views per day, and descending.
Most votes thread 47 views per day, and descending.

Winter Holiday thread, 211 views per day.
Isolated Blurt Thread, 447 views per day.
Humor Thread, 125 views per day.
Nipples Thread, 574 views per day.

Troll-math and obsessive self clicking do not popularity create, except in the mind of one desperate to believe he isn't a bug :D

Oh, I most certainly mentioned your silly vpp stat.

See: "Troll-math"

Only scouries could believe that opening a thread and finding it not worth replying to is something to crow about.

Let's review some more of scouries' troll math, lies, and manipulation!

Here's what his fraudulent, manipulated numbers look like when graphed.

bs_views.PNG

And, the graph of the numbers for the same stories posted on another site, where a login is required and the admin deletes duplicate accounts to prevent the sort of stat-pumping he's able to do here.

bs_sol_dls.png

And, the graph of the incest stories from an actual popular author.

slick_incest.png

Let's look at another actual popular author:

rg_million_01.png

Databases behind these graphs:

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/scouries_bullshit.htm
http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/scouries_sol_bs.htm
http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/rg_million.htm

Even if you stretch your imagination to the point of black hole spaghettification to believe that those two giant Madonna-bra spikes are real, it means that somewhere around 90% of the people who "so loved" those two stories must think everything else he's written is utter crap, because they aren't coming back for more. Compare this with real authors, and you see that those spikes just keep popping up, and the troughs aren't nearly as low, because the numbers they have aren't manipulated by vote and view scripts, but rather earned by pleasing readers.

Last edited:
bugs.gif

We could float about three hundred miles south ...

...no more southern rednecks at our northern door ...

... no Washington ... no deficit ...

...we could ban the N.R.A. ...hockey ... nascar...

... we could ban all Canadian and Texan tourists ... while encouraging Swedish ones...

If that's your dream, you could easily realize it in a different way.

Change "Florida" to "ScouriesWorld" and float 300 miles away by starting your own website.

Surely your multi-millions worth of *snicker* royalties would let you hire the best of the best to code your magnificent new home, and as *guffaw* insanely popular as you are, surely the new, brighter home of ScouriesWorld would soon surpass Lit.

Surely, all the "Most Favorited" authors would flock to your shores, and you would have full control over keeping out the "fakes and cheats".

Go for it, Scouries. Get out your saw and cut yourself away from Lit. Sail away to brighter shores, where you may realize your dream!

Go!

Go!

Go!

Here comes the cop-out of "he must stay and fight from within"

[SIZE=+4]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

would like to wish all LITEROTICANS a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day and Holiday Season.

Even in these difficult economic and weather times we have an extraordinary number of things to be thankful for. And hopefully you’ll be able to celebrate in the bosom of your friends and family.

breastinclass-thumb-380xauto-10611.jpg

mom … sis … aunt cathy … daughter…?

If there are no familial bosoms available why not spend the day helping others…

And if you’re going to be travelling by car over the next few days please drive carefully.

here are some interesting figures we just recieved from a palace insider...

Author statistics for stories submitted over the period Jan 2009- Dec 2011
(3 years)

Submitting Authors Percentage wise

Total different authors who submitted – 23,995 of which
61% were Female and
39% were Male

Total Number of Stories Submitted

91,283 … of which
63,405 were written by a female (69%)
27,878 were written by males (31%)

(Females tend to submit more stories)

Hot Stories by the sex of the author

Over the three year period 71% of the "hot" stories were written by men. Which is more than double what would have been expected given that only 31% of the stories wre written by men.

Age of the “Most Favorited”

Generally the PALACE has found that authors somewhere between 37 and 52 are the “most favorited” and popular. After the early fifties stats have shown that a slow descent commences which dramatically accelerates once an author hits sixty.

That sounds like your usual load of crap.

The only insiders at Lit are Manu and Laurel and they won't give you the time of day, much less anything about the site.

Keep up the lies scouries, you not even good at those anymore.

Author statistics for stories submitted over the period Jan 2009- Dec 2011
(3 years)

Submitting Authors Percentage wise

Total different authors who submitted – 23,995 of which
61% were Female and
39% were Male

Total Number of Stories Submitted

91,283 … of which
63,405 were written by a female (69%)
27,878 were written by males (31%)

(Females tend to submit more stories)

Hot Stories by the sex of the author

Over the three year period 71% of the "hot" stories were written by men. Which is more than double what would have been expected given that only 31% of the stories wre written by men.

Age of the “Most Favorited”

Generally the PALACE has found that authors somewhere between 37 and 52 are the “most favorited” and popular. After the early fifties stats have shown that a slow descent commences which dramatically accelerates once an author hits sixty.

OMG! I'm doomed! I'll never write again!

This message is a copy of a post that will be made publicly. I wonder if either of you will have the courage to publicly respond and explain why you allow this stupidity. PM'd to L&M Nov 30, 2012:

Dear LAUREL and MANU,

image.php
image.php

As I told you three years ago when we last went through this stupidity with the dumb Texan it’s your site and you can do what you want with it. But allowing him to repeatedly post this garbage without any response from you clearly demonstrates the fact that you continually allow your “lackeys” who slavishly spit out the party line to break your own rules.

As I told you quite clearly after the Gaby incident I’m simply not going to be toe the party line and be silenced by one of your racist monkeys. I will continue to QUOTE and repost his stupidities. He will whine and “report” the post (which are his own originally). You and MANU will twist your worry beads and keep repeating the mantra, “we believe in free speech but…”

So do what you like but don’t think you’re fooling anyone.

As I told you then I’ll repeat it now: “you could stop these stupidities from escalating so easily. A simple word. But the fact that you don’t can only indicate that you enjoy all these ridiculous back and forth’s on the board.”

The freddie/dk stuff, the idiotic and endless pilot/lovergirl debate, the stella/everyone else vitriolic, etc., etc. isn’t necessary. And no, a moderator isn’t needed. Just a few simple words is all it would take. It doesn’t even have to be done publicly. A simple PM – “stop the stupidity (and explain exactly what you want stopped) or else.”

And when one of the principals (or one of the grinning bystanders) trots out one of these troublemaking ALTS who only post to stir up the pot simply identify them by tying them to their owners.

For your information here are the times our anti-semite has posted this latest example of his hate speech – perhaps you could explain how his posting of this garbage meets your posting guidelines but the quoting of it doesn’t. Why have you allowed these posts? FYI I’m now officially reporting all of them!

Do either of you have the courage to publicly address why you've allowed this racist free rein?

Our AHland racist has posted exactly the same thing on the A.I.R. Support Thread in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1221, 1223, 1231, 1235, 1237, 1244, 1246, 1248,1255, 1256, 1257, and now 1260. The same post 60 times. He's now up to 273 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few).

image.php

racist
fucktard1.jpg

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS.
[/size]

Apparently you missed the part where you're posting pictures of hanging victims, Holocaust victims, and race-hate propaganda along with your altered quotes.

That and the fact that you're falsely projecting your own bigotry onto someone else.

Let's review:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=27881971&postcount=3458

Originally Posted by scouries
And what the fuck’s with these Europeans all of a sudden? Germany? Finland? my friend flicka asks pardon for her English but she’s made like 15,000 effing posts! If she'd read a few of my stories maybe her english would improve!

And what’s the krauts problem?

They hate us when things are going good over there but as soon as they’ve got a problem they come running for help from good ole uncle sam. They’re happy to take our tourist dollars aren’t they?

They don’t even know what real football is and they’re criticizing me?

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=26809828&postcount=2389

2 – Bathe every morning after you get out of bed. And don’t forget your hair. I know that the Irish aren’t the most mindful group of people when it comes to personal hygiene but it’s important…both for your wellbeing and to those around you.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=23614124&postcount=774

And what humans would be allowed to star in these tales? Definitely the Aussies and the Scots to start with. There is a long tradition of human/sheep relations in both countries. All Mormons.

No Blacks! We’ve had enough of that racist bullshit for the last couple of hundred years in America. No need to encourage any more.

And even if we’re at war with them I think we should give the Arabs a pass at the beginning. There are enough Camel Jockey jokes going around already.

Of course the French. They’re generally not so clean and think they are the world’s greatest lovers. Let’s see them prove it with our furry friends. They and the Poles have a well documented history of eating Horse.

No English! They have enough problems figuring out what to do in the bedroom without complicating things even further. No Canadians either. They’re far too dull to be believable as swashbuckling mammal mounters.

Italians yes! Lets see how long those bum pinching lotharios last when they try to grab some Kangeroo butt.

No Chinese, even if they do spend half the day eating live insects. We definitely don’t want any ‘Year of the Rat’ in our fantasies. But their Japanese neighbors would be welcomed. They’ve been eating raw Blowfish forever.

Indians (the real ones) would be ideal candidates for inclusion. They have a long history of half animal/ half human gods. (Have you ever seen the elephant trunk on Lord Ganesh? How do you think he got it anyway?)

As to the Irish …no, it’s not even worth contemplating them.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=23602566&postcount=749

And your Just contrary that way simply highlights one of the major problems facing America these days – women who haven’t been brought up correctly and who have too much free time on their hands.

http://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-i-whispered
They were foreigners... Arabs I think, big, ugly, dirty men with long smelly beards. They wanted to rape me Daddy, despoil me because I'm an American.... Oh Daddy, they were so dirty and they made me do terrible things,"

And like i said on the other thread you posted this load of crap on, there is something wrong with your quote function. This is what the real post said.

[SIZE="+3"]No one has won anything. There can be no winners in a fake contest. [/SIZE]

One other thing, scouries says he won a place in his own fake contest. How did he do that? He hasn't posted a story in almost a year now. Check out his submission page and see for yourself. It must make him feel all warm and fuzzy to not only win in a fake contest but to do it with a fake story.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

Apparently you missed the part where you're posting pictures of hanging victims, Holocaust victims, and race-hate propaganda along with your altered quotes.

That and the fact that you're falsely projecting your own bigotry onto someone else.

Let's review:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=27881971&postcount=3458

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=26809828&postcount=2389

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=23614124&postcount=774

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=23602566&postcount=749

http://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-i-whispered

Has anyone else noticed that scouries has yet to come up with a racist quote from me. If he had, he would have it plastered everywhere. It's very easy to explain though. there ain't none.

Dear LAUREL and MANU, he's done it again! Yes LITEROTICA'S #1 RACIST IS AT IT AGAIN. See above posts...

image.php
image.php

As I told you three years ago when we last went through this stupidity with the dumb Texan it’s your site and you can do what you want with it. But allowing him to repeatedly post this garbage without any response from you clearly demonstrates the fact that you continually allow your “lackeys” who slavishly spit out the party line to break your own rules.

As I told you quite clearly after the Gaby incident I’m simply not going to be toe the party line and be silenced by one of your racist monkeys. I will continue to QUOTE and repost his stupidities. He will whine and “report” the post (which are his own originally). You and MANU will twist your worry beads and keep repeating the mantra, “we believe in free speech but…”

So do what you like but don’t think you’re fooling anyone.

As I told you then I’ll repeat it now: “you could stop these stupidities from escalating so easily. A simple word. But the fact that you don’t can only indicate that you enjoy all these ridiculous back and forth’s on the board.”

The freddie/dk stuff, the idiotic and endless pilot/lovergirl debate, the stella/everyone else vitriolic, etc., etc. isn’t necessary. And no, a moderator isn’t needed. Just a few simple words is all it would take. It doesn’t even have to be done publicly. A simple PM – “stop the stupidity (and explain exactly what you want stopped) or else.”

And when one of the principals (or one of the grinning bystanders) trots out one of these troublemaking ALTS who only post to stir up the pot simply identify them by tying them to their owners.

For your information here are the times our anti-semite has posted this latest example of his hate speech – perhaps you could explain how his posting of this garbage meets your posting guidelines but the quoting of it doesn’t. Why have you allowed these posts? FYI I’m now officially reporting all of them!

Do either of you have the courage to publicly address why you've allowed this racist free rein?

Our AHland racist has posted exactly the same thing on the A.I.R. Support Thread in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157, 1162, 1168, 1170, 1172, 1175, 1176, 1179, 1181, 1188, 1191, 1194, 1196, 1198, 1204, 1208, 1211, 1221, 1223, 1231, 1235, 1237, 1244, 1246, 1248,1255, 1256, 1257, and now 1260. The same post 60 times. He's now up to 273 times posting the same thing OVERALL (unless I’ve missed a few).

image.php

racist
fucktard1.jpg

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. AND REMEMBER A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS.
[/font][/size]

It's always rather amusing when he goes completely off the deep end. Let's hope this one ends the same as the last.

Or better yet, they go the right way this time and ban the source of the problem, rather than his latest sock-puppet.

You still aren't using the quote button right:

And like i said on the other thread you posted this load of crap on, there is something wrong with your quote function. This is what the real post said.

[SIZE="+3"]No one has won anything. There can be no winners in a fake contest. [/SIZE]

One other thing, scouries says he won a place in his own fake contest. How did he do that? He hasn't posted a story in almost a year now. Check out his submission page and see for yourself. It must make him feel all warm and fuzzy to not only win in a fake contest but to do it with a fake story.

You want me to quit posting to your thread, it 's real simple, quit posting about fake contests, awards and lists and you'll never see me again. Go back to your ego thread on the Feedback forum and be nice and you won't see me again.

Until them, every time you post here you get my message to the readers.

made-up-fucktard2.jpg

Thank You!!!!

ScouriesWorld Thanks you!!!

We can now get back to the business at hand thanks to the sudden maturity of three of the posters who've tried to stir the most trouble up on my thread.

Yes, ace, tex, and darkboy, authors of some 2500 mean spirited posts on this thread have now promised to ignore it and never post here again.

We aapplaud their decision. As does LAUREL. And MANU.

Here is the current up to the minute list of thread posters. Of the 14 six now have me on ignore, three are dead, two have left the site, and one is a question mark. Which leaves only misshick to whom we've sent a pm asking that she too ignore us and misssin who will always be welcome here.

Is a new day dawning? PTL!

sr71plt 1,175 Ignore
TxRad 744 Ignore
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER 733 dead

michchick98 648
sarahhh 595 dead
Darkniciad 556 Ignore

Daniellekitten 243 ?
Stella_Omega 221 Ignore
YoursSINSerely 203
Selena_Kitt 196 left
Safe_Bet 176 dead
drksideofthemoon 169 Ignore
starrkers 162 left
cloudy 151 Ignore

Thank You!!!! ScouriesWorld Thanks you!!!

We can now get back to the business at hand thanks to the sudden maturity of three of the posters who've tried to stir the most trouble up on my thread.

Yes, ace, tex, and darkboy, authors of some 2500 mean spirited posts on this thread have now promised to ignore it and never post here again.

As usual, your fucktardery and stupidity shines through. What Tx said and what I've been saying for a long time is if you leave the AH alone and stop posting on any threads there, then we'll leave you alone and stop posting on your thread here.

Mean spirited? Really? So what do you call the drivel you've been posting for the past few years?

But of course, your pea-brain only sees what it wants. You really expect us to believe Laurel and Manu replied to your crybaby, whiney assed PM? They're probably laughing their asses off at your complete, utter stupidity. Just like the rest of us do.

Carry on, fraud.

image.php

Dear misshick,

Why don’t we make a resolution to bury the hatchet? I invite you to put me on ignore (as I have you). Why should we let past arguments drag on into our future? Why continue this silly name calling?

Let me wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013, a scouries free year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back