Sons Of Anarchy (Need An Opie)

She cried out getting more and more crazy as he managed to be able to push all her buttons, she looked down at him. "God baby I want you inside me" Her eyes showed pleading but her body obeyed him and only him.
 
His tongue now rolling over only her g-spot, his nose to her clit and his hands rolling her nipples as he drives her crazy with wave after wave of pleasure. He is very happy with him self as she seams to be feeling this for the first time. He plans to have her ride the waves till she falls over from being so wore out.
 
It was almost like he cast a spell over her he was making her feel wonderful things, tilting her head to the side wondering what was going to happen once she allowed herself the rest, though she was needing it soon. He took her for a spin. She was starting to slow down because she was getting warn out, she had a feeling it was simply because he wanted her weak, but the whole time she loved him more and more if it was possible.
 
As she slows down he knows that shes getting near all she can take. He is happy knowing this will be her last orgasm then she can rest. He is sure she will be sleeping good tonight.
 
Her heart beat quickly as her body grew tense for the last time, riding out her orgasm enjoying what he was doing to her. Finally however she moved over to lay besided him and her breathing started to become controlled again, she smiled tiredly at him.
 
He smiled and said softly while shaking his head at her "Oh no you don't" With hardly finishing that he pulled her on top of him. Very proudly he said "There" in a loving but firm commanding voice. He wanted her to lay with the arms and legs to his side. Her head on his chest as they lay together.
 
Last edited:
She couldn't help but smile at what he wanted her to do she loved them and knew that she would do anything for him if she was to weigh the way he wanted shouldn't care what's her body was still craving him a finger or a dildo won't work she wants him but she knew that he had his ways especially because of his children but she'll a cuddle up to him your head on his chest hearing both breathing and his heartbeat made her smile even more.
 
Opie smiled as she started to relax on top of him after the long ride of his tounge. He hope he had her wore out from the long oral sex.

He started to rub her back lightly hoping to help her relax more.
 
She cuddled up to him and closed her eyes and ended up falling asleep having yet another dream about them, she smiled holding him close enjoying what was going to happen knowing she would love him no matter what.
 
He lays back and relaxed watching her fall asleep. Then he drifts off to sleep him self.
 
She ended up waking early and got out of bed making sure not to wake him, she got up and made herself presentable and heard the kids slowly waking up and she smiled. Best way to wake up? the smell of lovely food, so she went into the Kitchen and began to make pancakes and eggs, the food flooding into all the rooms after fifteen minutes, the table already set for the four of them.
 
Opie dresses skillfully with out making a sound. He slips on some clean boxers then blue jeans and a polo shirt.

As he walks out, he stops in the hall. He watches his kids at the table and sees Emile. His eyes moving up and down her body taking in her outfit for the day.
 
She had some cloths at his place already, a sky blue tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts that were a bit up her leg but was fine to wear in front of young children. She was lost in her own thoughts as she sang another one of her songs and one by one fed the kids, she smiled she didn't need to turn around she could smell his after shave so she knew he was up and about.
 
He smiled standing in the hallway watching the kids eat. His eyes mostly moved up and down her body as did her thing. He found him self wishing she had a short skirt or dress on, but still injoying seeing her in blue tank top and the jean shorts.
 
She could feel his eyes on her body that was easy to see and feel, she grinned and couldnt help but turn back and watch him, he sat down with a plate of some food and sat down, she could tell they all liked the meal looking at Opie she raised her shoeless foot rubbing against his leg smiling at him.
 
He let his left hand, the one nearest to her fall and started to rub her calf she plays footsie with him. He is hard and wonders if she notices the bulge in his pants from her.

In his mind he plays with the idea soon as the kids go out to play he bends her over the table to have some fun with her. Also with the idea of the counter to her.
 
She noticed it all to well and she got up seeing the time and grabbed the two lunches and saw the little ones getting ready. She waited by the door seeing how they hug there dad and kiss him, she smiled wanting to have a child with him that was something she really wanted or for them to call her mom though she never expected anything because she wasn't there mother.

"Alright guys I got your lunches" She gave them there lunches and watched them take off for the bus she waited for the kids to go on the bus and waved shutting the door and looking at him. "I don't know how much longer I can wait for us to go further, keep having sex dreams its about ready to drive me nuts" She chuckled walking up to him placing her hand over his pants. "Think you feel the same way"
 
As she was saying that he had moved up behind her smashing his hard cock into her ass of her jean shorts. He started to unbutton her shorts and slipped his left hand to her clit while the right went up under her tank top to play with her right nipples. He started to rub her clit and nipples as he pulls her back to the table and pushes with his chest into her back making her bend face down in the table.

As she bends over her chest is trapping his hand on her right nipple as it still is playing. He whispers in her ear lightly blowing into it as he says "first you cum then we go shopping for new clothing."
 
Last edited:
She cried out feeling what he was doing throwing her around but she did what he wanted so she didn't fight him it was rather hard to think. "Only way my body will cum is with you inside me" She knew it was a lie and knew he knew better but she was doing what she could in the heat of the damn moment. Her heart beating quickly it was wonderful "Jesus Opie I need you" She begged gripping the table she loved him no matter what moving her head back moving her bottom into him trying to tempt him.
 
He smiles hearing her say she needs him. He says "Soon first I want to play more." He wanted to ram his cock into her. Feel her pussy around his hard cock... But he also knows she will enjoy it more if she needs to wait. He keeps on teasing her body and loves the feel of her ass wiggling into him.
 
She started to think she would never feel him but she just dealt with it and felt his hands against her body, hard and unsure what he was going to do. And she loved how everything was in that moment the need it was basic, so simple yet complicated she loved him and needed so much.
 
Opie smiles and moans softly so just they hear him..His hands still playing with her clit and nipples and he pins her to the table. With just enough force to hold her but not hurt her.


Each breath he takes lightly blowing in her ear.
 
That was the one thing he truly loved about him is he did not deny himself he did not deny his nature he took her the way his personality demanded of it because she knew it did not matter he could be rough with her but just looking and his eyes she knew that she meant a lot to him and would never hurt her on purpose. "Opie!" She cried out her breathing getting faster
 
He knew she liked his soft side then also his rough side. He didn't mind manhandling her to put her how he wanted. He would never do anything to her in a negative way.

In this setting he was loving driving her crazy. Taking what he wanted to and making her wait for the rest. He knew more he teased the more she will be craving his cock and the happier she will be when she gets it.
 
Back
Top