Shy no longer....

I am really happy you liked it! A songbird, hmm? /giggle

Voce di un uccello canterino. Sexy e dolce. Uno di quei suoni che il vostro amore alwasy per intendere, porta un sorriso al tuo viso e ti scalda nel profondo frim. Una delle tante cose che trovo attraente di te, sexy Bun Bun

I really want wine and gelato now! /giggle
I am definitely of the 'needs to be tamed' variety! Any volunteers? Watch out....I bite.

*grabbing some wine and gelato* Shall I feed you while you rest your pretty little head? Penso che potrei domare ti sexy. Sarebbe un piacere per rapire il vostro corpo e piacere che dalla testa ai piedi, più e più volte. If you want volunteers, sign me up. Bite me, come cerco di domare si modi afoso Bun Bun. Mi piace una cicatrice bella battaglia un trofeo come prova della mia conquista

Or dark supply closets and corners of the library? ;)
Hmm....I like these ideas....very much.
I can rock the sexy librarian look.

so, the beautiful bunny is creative as well. We should have expected no less.:rose:
/beam
You flatter me....I can't lie. I like it /giggle

Lovely poem and your delivery was excellent.
Thank you so much! I am very pleased you liked it! /smile

So fucking hot!!! And a super sexy voice too. :heart: You've got it all!
Goodness! High praise! Thank you so very much! I am truly tickled you are all enjoying the thread.

Voce di un uccello canterino. Sexy e dolce. Uno di quei suoni che il vostro amore alwasy per intendere, porta un sorriso al tuo viso e ti scalda nel profondo frim. Una delle tante cose che trovo attraente di te, sexy Bun Bun

*grabbing some wine and gelato* Shall I feed you while you rest your pretty little head? Penso che potrei domare ti sexy. Sarebbe un piacere per rapire il vostro corpo e piacere che dalla testa ai piedi, più e più volte. If you want volunteers, sign me up. Bite me, come cerco di domare si modi afoso Bun Bun. Mi piace una cicatrice bella battaglia un trofeo come prova della mia conquista
You are making me use up my weekly quota of Google translate! /laugh
Thank you for all the wonderful compliments!
I am feeling so sweet! I think I need a good spanking to naughty me up!
Get in line boys! And girls!

Hmm....I like these ideas....very much.
I can rock the sexy librarian look.

/beam
You flatter me....I can't lie. I like it /giggle

Thank you so much! I am very pleased you liked it! /smile

Goodness! High praise! Thank you so very much! I am truly tickled you are all enjoying the thread.

pant, pant, I ran as fast as I could to be first in line.

Bunny has herself a little show!

Here is the deal, BunnyLovers.....
Before my return to Lit, I had a little dalliance with My.Free.Cams
It was very fun, but was just a little dessert side to playtime with Mr. Bunny. I haven't been on in quite a while, but am feeling the itch tonight. So I am aiming to be on between 9 and 9:30pm est.

Lit prevents me from posting direct links. You will have to make use of Google. If you search for my name and the website name (my.free.cams...no periods between), you will find my profile page easily enough.

My name there isn't MissBunnyCandy though....it's ClaraCoquette.

You do not have to pay to be on this site and you don't even have to use a name as you can just be a guest. Be warned though that I normally mute guests in my channel as some people just log on to be complete jack wagons and ruin the fun for all. So if you want to chat in the channel, consider making an account.

If you have any other questions you can peek at the My.Free.Cams. wiki page. which you can google also.

Hope to see you soon, BunnyLovers!
xo!

It was very fun, but was just a little dessert side to playtime with Mr. Bunny. I haven't been on in quite a while, but am feeling the itch tonight. So I am aiming to be on between 9 and 9:30pm est.

Lit prevents me from posting direct links. You will have to make use of Google. If you search for my name and the website name (my.free.cams...no periods between), you will find my profile page easily enough.

You do not have to pay to be on this site and you don't even have to use a name as you can just be a guest. Be warned though that I normally mute guests in my channel as some people just log on to be complete jack wagons and ruin the fun for all. So if you want to chat in the channel, consider making an account.

If you have any other questions you can peek at the My.Free.Cams. wiki page. which you can google also.

xo!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I normally don't do this, but this was just too funny and of all the people I know...you all would appreciate it the most.
Lit style Christmas tree ornament!

19015_big.jpeg

xo!

Yay!! :D
But boo for timezones :(

Can't we just make this the currently masturbating thread? Might as well be ;)
/blush
High Lit praise indeed!
Well....are you? *peeks*

The mere sight of MissBunny causes men to start jackin it like rabbits lol
Oh good lord! This really made me giggle! Well done! Bunny Points!

is that being hung, on the christmas tree.
I thought it was so cute and dirty all at the same time! /laugh

Yay!! :D
But boo for timezones :(
Yes...boo for timezones! /pout

That was any amazing spread
Well thank you so much! /beam

Non basta amare la lingua italiana? Posso tornare a parole povere vecchie, se si vuole veramente. A good spanking is what you need. I see a cam show posted her miss bun bun…….naughtyJ I see someone was first though. I can wait. I would piuttosto essere l'ultima così la mia mano è l'ultimo a toccare il culo bella. Il mio pungiglione è l'ultimo sentito e il calore vi permetterà di ricordare il mio nome. Wantsome Wantsome

xo!
:( because I missed the show.

Back