Seducing Sarah's Mom-Take 2(Open to an over 30 female writer)

Jagged

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Posts
3,659
OOC:

A start

The first run of this thread is still going, but my partner needs to deal with some rt issues, and though I look forward to writing with her again I'd like to keep playing with this thread, and read someone else's take on the plot.

If you're interested pm me and share your thoughts. I'm not sure if this is a seduction as much as someone discovering love and sex after years of a boring and sometimes painful marriage. I always figured the mom as divorced, and she got the one property in the settlement. Does she like country living? Is she lonely? What is going on with her and why hasn't she been sociable before? I see this taking place in the fall with a lot of changes. If you like the wilderness and your erotic to have a touch of reality drop me a line. I think we can have fun.

The beginning....


Stockdale is medium size town in Upstate New York you've probably never heard of, but than again when most people hear New York they think of the city and they can have it. Sure I'll go there for work from time to time, but I need my space, and I have it on my 7 arc plot in the woods. It takes 15 minutes to get to town and part of it is on a dirt road. It is beautiful with a stream running through it, and all kinds of wildlife.

I've got a great two story wood cabin I built with friends on the property along with a barn, and the trailer I first lived in when I first moved on the property. The barn holds my truck and well the trailer holds my dog Snert who despite having a bed in the house goes out there to sleep. He's half German Shepard half mutt and pretty smart, but sometimes I just can't figure him out.

I'm usually gone a few weeks at a time driving a big rig, working construction or doing whatever to bring money in. Hell I've been a bouncer at a topless bar, hunting guide, and was even a commercial diver. I've done a lot of stuff over the years, and as I'm coming up on the big 35 my mom just tells her friends Christopher keeps busy when they ask what I do for a living. As for girls I've had some great meaningful one night stands, but not many girls want to make life out here. Seems most of the married couples in the area were both born nearby.

I'm pretty isolated, but a couple of years back this married couple came out with their little girl Sarah and built a log cabin of their own. Well they hired a company to do it and it was a nice place. Supposed be a summer home, and I didn't see them until sometime in June and up until September when they'd move back to the city.

They seemed nice enough and when I had people over for a beer bash the most I'd hear from them was a request to keep it down, and that was usually from the husband. They'd wave driving by, but the only one to say hello was little Sarah.

She'd wonder over with brownies or just to say hello, and I always found her homemade boats in the stream down my way. She also loved playing with Snert who was always happy to play, and would run after a tennis ball as many times as she was willing to throw it. Oh and it was never formal with her like she'd be with other adults, every time I'd see them in town it would be 'hi Chris". I'd get drawing for my fridge, and Christmas cards every year, but this year things changed.

Sarah and her mom arrived right after school let out and this time with a moving van. I figured they were just getting a few new things, but well a lot of stuff was unloaded, and I didn't see the husband around, but I just figured he was working a lot or something. It wasn't any of my business when it came down to it, but I always found it odd that beyond Sarah the family never seemed to want to get to know me or any of the other neighbors in the area. I didn't judge a lot of people came out here to get away from people and their hectic lives.

Today though everything changed while I was out splitting wood in the back. I always like to start early for the wood burning stoves the keep the place warm, but I always try to have extra and the tree hit by lighting during the storm a few days back needed to come down. So there I was shirt off sweaty splitting wood when I see a dog running through woods to the clearing where my buildings are, and stopped when she saw me and Snert.

Well I figured it was a she because she had a pink collar and leash, and she was small for a German Shepard., but she looked young. She let me pet her and the dogs sniffed each other, and she even let me read her collar which had PRINCESS printed on it. I had only begun petting her when I heard voice crying out her name. I recognized Sarah's voice, but was unsure of the other one....
 
Amanda Berkley was pulled from a dreamless sleep by the ringing of the telephone. Wonder who was calling this early in the morning as she peeped at the alarm clock through slitted eyelids. Answering the phone that was sitting on the nightstand she heard her friend Tina on the other line. “Hey, I am on my way over. Have you packed the coffee pot yet or do I need to stop and get us some?” Amanda was still trying to clear the sleep from her head as she tried to remember where the coffee pot was as she replied, “I'm not sure what all got packed so that would be a great idea.” Tina said she would see her in a few as she hung up the phone.

Amanda smiled to herself. Nobody could ask for a better friend than Tina. Tina had been her friend since high school. They had been through so much together and she knew if she had not had Tina to lean onto these past few months she would not have had the courage to move on.

She looked around the room that she had once shared with Keith and she fought back the tears. Yes, it will do her good to move from this house and start new memories in a home with just her and Sarah. She and Keith had been married for 12 years. Amanda thought that they had a good marriage, Keith seemed to had been preoccupied for the last six months but Amanda thought that it had been because of the economy and business had been slow. She was totally unprepared the day Keith came in and told her that he wanted a divorce because he was not happy in their marriage. Tina had helped her come to the realization that it was not because of her that Keith was not happy it was because Keith was having an affair. Amanda had dedicated 12 years of her life to being a good wife and mother. She had given up her dreams and hobbies so that she could be home with their daughter and take care of all the domestic duties that a working mom could not handle to the best of her ability. Keith was often kidded by his friends that he was a kept man because all he had to do was go to work and come home, eat and kiss his daughter goodnight.

Amanda did not mind because she loved Keith and almost worshiped the ground he walked on but that all changed the day she signed the divorce papers. It was a short and sweet battle in court because he wanted her out of his life and she had come to terms that he did not love her as she loved him and she would not be with someone that did not want her. She had won the cabin in the divorce and half of the money made on the house once it sold in exchange for half of his 401K. He walked out of her life with his car, his 401K and joint custody. She felt her heart would just stop from the pain she felt everyday. Keith was generous enough to let her stay in the house till it either sold or school let out. Today was the day the movers were coming and her old life was over and her new life was starting. Hearing Tina calling her name as she entered the house with coffee; Amanda wiped her eyes, straightened her shoulders and went to greet Tina.

Amanda and Sarah pulled up at the cabin. Amanda told Sarah to stay in the van while she directed the moving van as to where to park. After getting the moving van situated she got Sarah and entered their new home together. Opening the door to the cabin she was filled with sense of peace. She had always loved the cabin and she seemed the happiest when they were here. She could heal here....

The summer was fading and fall was in the air. Fall always made Amanda want to bake cookies and pies and decorate the home for the fall festivities. Amanda and Sarah went out looking for items to make a fall arrangement for the dining room table. Amanda had bought a small German Shepard for Sarah in hopes of giving her a companion since she had not made many friends in Stockdale. Sarah had named the shepard Princess and had a custom collar made for her. As Amanda and Sarah were looking at different flowering weeds and searching for the perfect pine cone they did not notice Princess wandering off. Finally satisfied that they had everything to make a beautiful table scape they noticed Princess was not near.

Sarah growing very distraught as the minutes went by they began calling for Princess as the rushed through the woods, desperate to find her. Relief flooded through her body as she heard Sarah call back to her, “found her, mom!” Following Sarah's voice, she topped the hill to see Sarah knelt down hugging Princess's neck and a man standing beside her looking expectantly at her.

Taken aback, because she had not realized that they had walked through the woods onto someone else's property. Immediately she began to apologize, “Sir, I am so sorry we did not mean to trespass onto your property. We were out searching for some things and I guess we got caught up in the afternoon and lost the puppy.” Laughing nervously she continued, “ I guess in our fear of losing the dog we just did not think about where we were. I do hope that you will accept my apology and by the way I am Amanda Berkley.” she said tensely as she held out her hand to him.
 
Chris wasn't any kind of underwear model, but that wasn't to say he didn't look good with his shirt off, he just looked normal with body hair and while he didn't have six pack abs he was strong and his body showed it. Solid all around and more than a few girls notice, and judging by Amanda's look she noticed too. Sarah is to much of an innocent to notice anything like that, but her mom, well she looked and wasn't bad looking herself.

Chris wiped his hands on his shirt, but didn't put it on and shook her small hand and smiled and than flipped over her palm and looked at it. It was soft and the skin felt nice, but she was strong also.

"Christopher Ellis, and yeah haven't really talked since you guys have been coming up here. Here to stay now? And don't apologize, those no trespassing signs are up so nobody shoots at Snert on my property. Sarah comes over all the time.

She blushed looking him over even closer. Tattooed, muscular, and tan his body was very different than her exhushand's. She spoke up though and said, "ya yes you're Sarah's friend she mentions you all the time, a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Well it's nice to meet you guys finally. I didn't know Sarah had a new doggy."

In the mean time Sarah was wondering around as the dogs we playing. That fun carefree play that dogs do as they chase each other back and forth. Eventually Chris made his way over to the dogs and knelled down between them, and began to pet Princess who was so content she rolled over on her back so he could rub her belly.

"See mom the dogs want to be neighbors, and they like each other?"

Amanda looked concerned all of a sudden. "Excuse me is your dog fixed? Because we got Princess from a friend in the city and well we just got her check out."

"No but I'll have a talk with him about that," Chris said followed by a laugh as Sarah came over and gave him a hug.

"I picked a tree to practice throwing hatches like you showed me Chris, and I got a book on all the pretty trees and one on welding."

"Mom can I be welder like Chris?"

"Ah we'll talk more about that some other time honey, "she than looked over at Chris. " I was wondering if you could give us some referrals. You know people to get firewood from, ah the septic tanks, and stuff like that. My husband hired a caretaker for all that and I just found out he fired him a few months back, so we're still settling in."

"Sure you can come in I have everybody in my phone book. I have to ask though. You've been coming here how many summers and you haven't come buy for even a cup of sugar. Well Sarah has plenty of times."

He turned to the girl who was trying to teach Princess how to shake by watching her and Snert. "Hey Sara you still like root beer?"

She eagerly nodded and ran towards the house with the dogs running right after her, and the screen door slamming.

"Sarah! Behave yourself. Wait she never drinks root beer at home?"

Chris finally pulled on his shirt and and wedged the ax in the tree stump. "Oh she's spoiled. I only buy the natural soda with the real sugar cane sugar in it. Tastes better, but I have water and stuff if you like. Let's go inside and talk."
 
Last edited:
Amanda watched as Chris pulled his shirt on and set the axe. She wanted to look away but she was almost mesmerized by the sinuous movement of his muscles. Guilt flooded her as her eyes made contact with his, as he said invitingly, “Let's go inside and talk."

Chris held the door as she entered the house. Sarah seemed to be very comfortable here as she took in her daughter playing with the dogs in the living room that was open to the kitchen. Chris opened the fridge and called out to Sarah, “Do you want that root beer in the bottle or in a frosted mug?”
“A mug, please.” Sarah replied as she came into the kitchen to wait for the drink. Amanda watched as Chris poured the root beer and sat it on the table. “So what is your poison?” he asked with a grin. “I have root beer, water, coffee, beer or wine.”

“Coffee is fine, if it is not too much trouble” she answered. “I hope that we are not keeping you from anything.” She did not want him to feel like he had to entertain them but the thought of having an adult conversation with someone was too tempting and so was he. He assured her that he did not as he opened a beer and took a swallow. Addressing Sarah he said, “Hey I got a new movie, the “Tooth Fairy” the other day. I can put it in and you can watch it if you want while your mom and I hang out in the kitchen.” Sara excited agreed and took off to the living room as Chris followed.

Amanda was really amazed at how well the two of them knew each other as she noticed the drawings that Sarah had given him covering his refrigerator. Children were a good judge of character and Sarah seems to think the world of Chris and that could have been the reason Keith disliked him so much. “What are you thinking about?” he asked as he returned to the kitchen and poured her a cup of coffee. “Not much, just wondering if maybe the reason Keith disliked you so much was because Sarah likes you.” Chris shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know but it does not matter now, does it?” Amanda agreed, “Your right, let’s talk about something else.”

They talked the rest of the afternoon talking about each other’s likes and dislikes, places they had been, where they wanted to go, and the future as they saw it. Sarah reminded them of the time that had passed as she told them she was hungry and wanted a snack.

“Chris, I really do not know where the time went but we need to get back. Keith is coming to get Sarah in the morning, she is out of school this week for a fall break and he has asked to have her this week. Thank you for the drinks and I will have to return the hospitatity” she said as they walked to the door.

They said their goodbyes and Amanda and Sarah went home, but thoughts of Chris stayed with Amanda the rest of the evening. She could not seem to get the image of him out of her head. She thought about the way that he made her heart beat wildly when he shook her hand, she found herself imagining how it would feel being touched by those hands, what his body would look like bathed in the light from the fireplace and what he would feel like under her fingertips. After allowing her imagination freedom to run wild, she berated herself for even allowing her mind to wonder such things, besides the man could have any woman he wanted what in the world made her think that he would be attracted to her. She still made a mental note to invite him over one night for supper as friends.
 
It was nice to have Sarah and her mom come over this time, and another dog in the neighborhood was a welcome change even if Snert's interests were a bit more primal. Chris had to admit he had some primal interests in Amanda though. She wasn't a model either and he doubted she went all out for their quick visit, but she did look good. Her body was firm under the blouse and jeans, cute short hair and the perfect height.

Than alone in the kitchen he just took her quickly and passionately. Kisses lead to intense foreplay and clothes were quickly pulled off and soon they were both naked. She dropping to her kneels to service him taking his naked cock in her mouth and enjoying his hard shaft. She arose to enjoy the same pleasure as her naked body pushed against the fridge as her pussy was licked. After which she more than willingly bent over the counter and got penetrated from behind. She was wanton and alone in the woods she moaned loudly, so loudly that....


Chris rolled off of the couch and was abruptly pulled from his erotic dream as he felt his body hit the floor. Snert sleeping in his bed reacted to the noise quickly and was soon by his master's side licking him. Chris grabbed the dog playfully and rolled around with him and smile.

"So you like the new neighbors boy? We'll let's see if they call and you can play with Princess again."

With that Chris got up and head upstairs to go to sleep in his own bed with Snert following behind closely. They would call he was sure of it, if only to thank him for the file full of references he gave them. Everything from who sold firewood to plumbers, and even where to get a pizza or a manicure. He threw in some coupons he didn't need, and wrote some advice on the different print outs. It was a local guide which would help anyone who was planning on spending an extended period of time in the area.

Despite having a cabin Chris was far from the isolated hermit in the woods. He had satellite TV, internet access, and of coarse phones. He had good backup generators, so no storm would take him completely out. He had his own well along with stockpile of food and other supplies. He made it clear to both Amanda and Sarah that if something went wrong they could come running. He hoped they would stick around this time, and maybe Sarah's mom would be more than a neighbor.
 
Amanda stood in the drive waving goodbye to her daughter as they pulled out of the drive. Standing alone in her driveway feeling very small and alone in this big world she wondered if she was really going to be okay without someone in her life.

As she turned to walk back in the house, she heard a truck coming down the lane. Turning around she saw that it was Chris and he was slowing down. She walked to the end of the drive and gave him a warm smile as he pulled in the drive. Amanda leaned in the truck, "Hi Chris, how is it going?" she asked. Chris smiled back, "better now that you flagged me down" he teased her. She blushed at his teasing, "I was wondering since Sarah is gone if you would mind having dinner with me tonight. I don't know if I am ready to face an evening alone" she said shyly. Chris smiled as he replied, "Sounds great! What time does the festivities begin?" Laughingly Amanda replied,"I'll have steaks ready about 5:30. Med-rare okay with you?" Chris nodded his head and said he would see her then.

Walking once again back to the house with a slight spring in her step. She put on her running shoes, got princess on the leash and took off on her six mile run. Running seemed to help her think and she was also addicted to runner's high. Thinking about the evening and Chris, hoping that inviting him was not taken as a bold move. To be honest with herself she did like the way he looked at her and he was very manly and that excited her.

Returning home, she headed upstairs to shower and dress for the evening. What to wear she wondered as she stood looking at her closet with a towel wrapped around her. The black dress would be too much, the red dress, too daring, so she decided on jeans and a fitted low cut black sweater. She choose not to wear any jewelry except for a pair of studded diamond earrings. Dressing and carfully applying makeup, she went downstairs to start the steaks.

The steaks were done and the doorbell rang. Amanda answered the door, she smiled nervously at Chris she invited him in,"your timing is perfect, I just took the steaks off the grill. Would you like a glass of wine or a beer?"
 
When you want to live cheap there are a lot of tricks to making it happen, and one of the ways of doing it is to salvage what others throw away. While less common in the rural areas, people in large towns and cities threw tons of good items away that could be used for scrap or simply repaired. He'd learned to rebuild a lot of items over the years, but his pride and joy was his suburban.

He'd bought it cheap from a rental company that seldom used it, and over the years he kept it going by finding parts at junkyards and bartering with mechanics for work that he could do himself. He took good care of it, and could easily fit all his tools and other items he took on the road with him.

Lately though he'd not been on the road as much, and had manged to cobble together a bunch of local part time jobs that were paying off. Whether it was chopping wood, helping people work on their homes, or even working at the local dump he was doing okay.

What he was waiting for was a good job in the maintenance department of the local hospital open up. They handles everything that had to do with the building, and it paid well along with solid benefits. If it didn't happen it would mean more time on the road which wouldn't have bothered him, but lately he wondered if he had a reason to stay.

Amanda's invitation was a welcome one, and a break away from heading into town or cooking for himself. When he asked if he could bring Snert since he fed him while he ate she happily agreed, which was a positive sign. he knew she already liked dogs though, and from what Sarah told him she sounded like a great mom. At the very least he'd like to be this woman's friend, so when he got ready he put in the extra effort.

Before showering himself he wash Snert down to the dog's dread and then he showered, shaved and dressed, putting on a new green and white flannel with a pair of jeans and a clean pair of cowboy boots. He'd got a bunch of scraps from the butcher and made sure there was enough for Snert and Princess to eat while he and Amanda enjoyed their evening.

He had some wine in his pantry he'd made sure to chill it earlier in the day, so he grabbed it along with a few other items and headed to his truck. As he drove he thought about the evening, it would adults only with no Sarah around to interrupt. Still though he had to take the invitation on face value. She wanted someone to talk to and hang out with. Sometimes that could include some degree of intimacy, everything from slow dancing to hot wild sex.

So far though he'd just been friendly with Amanda, and she'd just gotten a divorce. More than likely she was just testing the waters and finding out what it was like to share a meal with someone other than her husband. He was more than willing to get to know her, but if he saw things going in a different direction, he'd be open to that too. Soon he was knocking on the cabin door with Snert on a leash and his stuff in a backpack over his shoulder. For some reason he was actually nervous.
 
Back
Top