Roomates for life. [Closed for Punkprincess.]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Nick had been working for a Office that specialized in the lights in the city. There he did electronic signs and controls them. Nick soon had saved up money at 15 to get a apartment and smiled.-"Time to get a apartment, if I can find a good place to rent out."-Nick checked a few apartments and texted his Friend Audrea to see if she was going to be moving out."

When Andrea got the text she was curious. -what are you talking about nick?- she has been working and hasnt gotten to see much of her bestfriend which upset her. She had always had sort of a crush on him but he didnt know and she wouldnt tell him. She didnt want to change their friendship.

-Nick smiled.-"Well I am finally moving out of my parents house. I wanted to know if you had saved up enough to move out as well."-he smiled thinking of Andrea as she has been his best friend since they were in Kindergarten.-

Yeah i have enough, did you find an appartment?- she was very excited finally gonna be able to move out. And who better to live with than the guy she has known for years.

-He smiled.-"Well if you have time Tomorrow I was going to go looking."-Nick grins as he loved the thought of living with her. He would take a week off to move in and unpack. He had enough vacation days saved up and it would not be a problem.-"I have over 20,000 saved up thanks to this job."

-yeah im off tomorrow so we can look for one. I have a good amount saved so we should be set.- she went ahead and started looking on line for good sized appartments. She couldnt wait untill she saw him the next day.

The next day she woke up and got dressed in a short skirt and a tank and called her friend seeing if he was ready to start looking

-Nick smiled getting a call the next morning.Sitting in his chair eating cereal he smiled picking up the phone.-"Hello....Hey there.....Yeah i am already want me to pick you up..."-Nick said as he looked out the window from his chair thinking about the day.-

"sure im ready when you are" she bit her lip, it was her nervous habit. She hope that they would find a place today so she could go ahead and pack her stuff. She smiled thinking that she would be living with him, it was something she thought she would only dream about.

-Nick jumped in his car soon and drove to her place. Soon they were on there way.-"Hmm I know of three apartments do we want one bedroom or two?"-Nick asked as they drove towards there first apartment complex.-

She bit her lip looking out the window. "what evers fine with me. It might be cheaper to get one room." she smiled at him hoping that he hadnt seen her biting her lip.

Andi blushed a little when he grabbed her hand, then mentally slapped her self. She looked around the Place it looked alright. (is it 1 or 2?) "what do you think nick?"

[it has as much as 3 bedroom but we are seeing 1] -Nick walked to the main office.-"I like it so far."-he said as they sat down and Nick handed his license so they can take the tour of the one bedroom.-"This should be good."

This is nice" she smiles looking around "i like this one its big enough for our stuff and extra we might need"

-The woman pointed out the small kitchen which was big enough, the living room space a pantry and washer dryer, The bathroom then master bedroom where there was it's own full bath. a Walk in closet as well.-"I love it."

"so is this the one we're getting?" she especially liked the walk in closet, she had her eye on it while asking

-Nick smiled.-"I guess we could get if you want it would make that a quick decision."-The woman told them come back to discuss pricing and such.-

"i have always found something i like" she childishly pokes nick on the nose and smiles Looking up at him.

-Nick nods.-"Right 730 a month that includes utilities and garbage pick up right then."he figure they have to pay about 450 a month as he smiles."-We will move in what apartment we can move in tomorrow."-he said the lady informs them next week monday is the earliest. This was good he had 4 days to notify his boss.-

They leave she is in the passanger seat bouncing exitedly "finally i get to move out!" she was so happy,she was acting very childish today but she didnt care!

-Nick grins.-"Yep...so since your free want to hang out a bit or you going to start packing thinking about what you are taking."-Nick had already set things a side but now he had to pack what he could. He would let his boss know tomorrow since it was Tuesday tomorrow.-

"We can hang out. I mean i havent seen you in forever" she didnt want the day to end. "i can help yOu pack to if you want"

-He smiled.-"Sure and i can help you as well."-He got back to his place as they walked in and smiled to her.-"Just help me with Items i need to pack."-he said he pulled out a ton of folded boxes they needed to put together as they got a few open and ready Nick chuckled.-"Ok time to begin with my personal items."-he said they walked in to his room as Nick helped her know which items he was taking.-

They pack for a few hours and it starts getting late. It becomes dark out and they only realize its so late when andi begins to yawn.

Back