Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Sir Shank! They are all lovely. Cannot decide which I like best - the pink boy shorts or the red lace thong!!! If you ever decide to cull your collection ;)

Shankara20 said:
time for more of my undies....

(click pics)

neonflux said:
Oh Sir Shank! They are all lovely. Cannot decide which I like best - the pink boy shorts or the red lace thong!!! If you ever decide to cull your collection ;)

*blush* just a little....

:eek: give up some of my undies????

Shankara20 said:
*blush* just a little....

:eek: give up some of my undies????
but isn't your undie drawer getting just a little full these days. i'm only offering my services out of consideration for your buldging drawers. :eek: Did I just mean that I think I said? I meant bureau drawers, bureau drawers, LOL. :kiss:

neonflux said:
but isn't your undie drawer getting just a little full these days. i'm only offering my services out of consideration for your buldging drawers. :eek: Did I just mean that I think I said? I meant bureau drawers, bureau drawers, LOL. :kiss:

hmmmmm, now a trade might be worked out...

What would be your style preference? I have a rather large, errrrrr, selection.

Shankara20 said:
hmmmmm, now a trade might be worked out...

What would be your style preference? I have a rather large, errrrrr, selection.

What did you have in mind ;)

As to my preference, if you are speaking of undies, I am switch and bi! Naturally, I like the extremes - boy shorts or thongs, he he he!

*rubs hands in gleeful anticipation*

neonflux said:
What did you have in mind ;)

As to my preference, if you are speaking of undies, I am switch and bi! Naturally, I like the extremes - boy shorts or thongs, he he he!

*rubs hands in gleeful anticipation*

Who the hell was signed in using my name????

Me, giving up my lace undies! LOL!!!!!!

Neon, someone has been toying with you.

Shankara20 said:
Who the hell was signed in using my name????

Neon, someone has been toying with you.

Oh Shankie! Did you get cold feet? *big sigh followed by pout*

Shankara20 said:
time for more of my undies....

(click pics)

these are quite interesting...as for my favorite it'd be the lil white ones...they show alot and they show the cool tats too
i like all your 'beautiful ppl' pics too
sometimes when i pop in here i hope to see a new bdsm pic
<yup i am pervy :p>
so in case anyone else is hoping to see the same
i will post two from some website somewhere all licensed and such
ive never post a pic here (or anywhere with this kind of formatting)
so who knows if itll even work
or be allowed
or be apppropriate

Attachments

• 400horse.JPG
    400horse.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 400x.JPG
    400x.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 223
raven_wish said:
these are quite interesting...as for my favorite it'd be the lil white ones...they show alot and they show the cool tats too
i like all your 'beautiful ppl' pics too
sometimes when i pop in here i hope to see a new bdsm pic
<yup i am pervy :p>
so in case anyone else is hoping to see the same
i will post two from some website somewhere all licensed and such
ive never post a pic here (or anywhere with this kind of formatting)
so who knows if itll even work
or be allowed
or be apppropriate

Thanks for the pics, they are great.

I'll try to keep it interesting around here.

neonflux said:
Oh Shankie! Did you get cold feet? *big sigh followed by pout*

maybe not

giving up some of mine = :(
getting some of yours = :D

what to do?
what to do?

boyshorts yum yum - I like the way the fit my butt...

This may be an "it is because that is the is-ness of it" sort of thing but I'm curious do you think most exhibitionists "love" or are more comfortable with their bodies than say, someone shy like me?

In other words, what makes someone able to show their body in semi public and someone else not able to?

Any ideas?

I sometimes get mad at myself for being so freakin' shy. This means I do less and I like to do things. I just can't seem to get past the showing flesh thing, being in semi-public thing.

Maybe I should start a thread on this. Or maybe not. Let me know what you think.

*blushes after blathering on and on*

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
This may be an "it is because that is the is-ness of it" sort of thing but I'm curious do you think most exhibitionists "love" or are more comfortable with their bodies than say, someone shy like me?

In other words, what makes someone able to show their body in semi public and someone else not able to?

Any ideas?

I sometimes get mad at myself for being so freakin' shy. This means I do less and I like to do things. I just can't seem to get past the showing flesh thing, being in semi-public thing.

Maybe I should start a thread on this. Or maybe not. Let me know what you think.

That is a big question and I will have to give it some thought. My first response is to say that I have body image issues. You might have noticed that I crop most of my pics to hide my tummy, I'm not real wild about my ass for that matter and that chunk out of my left leg bothers me as well.

I think for me my exhibitionism has a lot to do with deep seated shame about my sexuality. There is a part of me yearning for acceptance and if people will tolerate seeing my sexuality it must be OK. I also crave attention and do enjoy a bit of the thrill of shocking someone. Doing all the above without a viewers consent is something I will not do, so this place helps me cover all those things, as did the sex clubs in San Francisco when I lived there.

I expect it is different for others. I'll give this more thought and if you do start a thread I'll jump in with you.

What do you thing your shyness is about?

Shankara20 said:
I'll try to keep it interesting around here.

not a problem, its plenty interesting..i just thought instead of just wishing for it, I'd put the idea out there and see what happens...

FurryFury said:
Any ideas?

i feel i am in the same boat in situations where me and mine take in a third, and i doubt you'd call that semi public. like shakara, i am not too crazy about my butt and try to stay out of postions where it is oh so much on display (not when its just the 2 of us though) and it sux cuz it keeps me out of nice spots like being on all fours and such. I totally get mad at myself for being 'so freakin shy' as you said.

Thread about it? why not?

raven_wish said:
Thread about it? why not?
Some of the same issues about body image came up in this thread before. I would love to see it become a separate topic! I will become among the first contributors... :nana:

I suspect my shyness is about a lot of things. One being constantly highly praised and then without warning judge by the same people in a severely negative way. Which I believe lead to me not liking it when I was watched doing any task. I know that's funny for a public performer to say. I was trained to perform in public from at least three on but that doesn't mean I was comfortable with it. I'm good at it. I currently must have control of certain things in specific ways to be "remotely comfortable" in my performances. I fear a freeze up if I'm put too far out of that working "comfort zone."

Two never being comfortable with my body. Nothing can touch the vision etched in my brain and soul of how I should look to be healthy and attractive. However since coming to Lit, that did improve for a while.

Three never being comfortable with what I wanted or fantasized about sexually. It just doesn't match up with being a "good girl." And unlike what someone said, I do want to be good. In fact, I think overall I am very good. To do exactly what I want, wouldn't in my eyes be, being good though.

Just some scattered thoughts. That's about all I have the time or inclination for lately.

FurryFury said:

Any ideas?

Fury, I so identify with your post. When I was young, I was thin, and yet hated my body then much more than I do now. There is a part of me that still marvels that I was able to play Jill in Equus, despite the fact that being in character automatically meant that I wasn't thinking as or about myself.

I am chubby now, and when I began dating again, although I was fit and muscled (always work out) was just on the other edge of obese (have been losing weight over the past year). When it comes to public play, I have found the opposite to be the case - that the play comes first, then the acceptance, in ways that are similar to Shank.

Playing in public has helped me to gain a much greater love of my body, and appreciation for the joy it gives me. :) Getting involved in a scene (perhaps like acting???) makes all of those fears just fall away. Feeling that I must project confidence produces the same. And I've found that there are people (male and female) who appreciate all of my size-14 curves, even my belly! It's not easy - there are times when I feel more shy than I'd like. Have you ever just run your hands over your body's curves? Felt the softness of your skin? Think Renaissance body! :catroar:

:rose: Neon

Now, in the spirit of Shank's thread and not feeling ashamed:

me at my heaviest (without including photos of myself at skinnier weights):

th_94500_neonNudeBW_123_347lo.jpg

th_94505_neonNudeSMtorso_123_497lo.jpg

neonflux said:
Fury, I so identify with your post. When I was young, I was thin, and yet hated my body then much more than I do now. There is a part of me that still marvels that I was able to play Jill in Equus, despite the fact that being in character automatically meant that I wasn't thinking as or about myself.

I am chubby now, and when I began dating again, although I was fit and muscled (always work out) was just on the other edge of obese (have been losing weight over the past year). When it comes to public play, I have found the opposite to be the case - that the play comes first, then the acceptance, in ways that are similar to Shank.

Playing in public has helped me to gain a much greater love of my body, and appreciation for the joy it gives me. :) Getting involved in a scene (perhaps like acting???) makes all of those fears just fall away. Feeling that I must project confidence produces the same. And I've found that there are people (male and female) who appreciate all of my size-14 curves, even my belly! It's not easy - there are times when I feel more shy than I'd like. Have you ever just run your hands over your body's curves? Felt the softness of your skin? Think Renaissance body! :catroar:

:rose: Neon

Now, in the spirit of Shank's thread and not feeling ashamed:

me at my heaviest (without including photos of myself at skinnier weights):

th_94500_neonNudeBW_123_347lo.jpg

th_94505_neonNudeSMtorso_123_497lo.jpg

I think your body looks lovely and oh so soft.

*smiles*

FurryFury said:
I think your body looks lovely and oh so soft.

*smiles*

:rose: *blush* I've lost 41 pounds since that photo was taken but I'm still soft and curvy :)

neonflux said:
:rose: *blush* I've lost 41 pounds since that photo was taken but I'm still soft and curvy :)

One of my fantasies is stroking the soft and curvy, skin of a woman.

*smiles*

*shhhh, quietly backs over to the corner of this thread to watch what all these lovely ladies are up to with all this talk about naked butts, soft and curvy, skin of a woman, "Have you ever just run your hands over your body's curves? Felt the softness of your skin?" & "nice spots like being on all fours and such"

shhhhh*

:p
Shankara20 said:
to "nice spots like being on all fours and such"

hey thats from mine! :p

cute how the part of me missing out on (not doing) this is just not quoted at all!

maybe thatll be my new profile pic <just kidding>

raven_wish said:
:p

hey thats from mine! :p

cute how the part of me missing out on (not doing) this is just not quoted at all!

maybe thatll be my new profile pic <just kidding>
that was you all right...

I did not want that line left out, it gave me a lovely visual in my minds eye, hee hee

I like to see that as your profile - we can play I'll show you mine if you show me yours - but I posted all of me already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back