does 3 into 2 go?

kirstyjane

Virgin
Does anybody else have this problem what I am going through? I want a boyfriend who is in their 60's ( I am 43 ) that likes me as a friend but also likes me even more when I wear a dress for him. I always wanted to be a girl and wear the make up and clothes and I really do miss being held by a strong man, and where would you start looking for a boyfriend who lets you be a male through the day but expects you to be in stockings by night?

Does anybody else have this problem what I am going through? I want a boyfriend who is in their 60's ( I am 43 ) that likes me as a friend but also likes me even more when I wear a dress for him. I always wanted to be a girl and wear the make up and clothes and I really do miss being held by a strong man, and where would you start looking for a boyfriend who lets you be a male through the day but expects you to be in stockings by night?

Where are you?

i would love to have a "girl" like you describe

i would love to have a "girl" like you describe,
to pal around with and "play" with at other times.
what a hot fantasy. "she" could dress and we
could go to secluded places and explore nature.

first you must meet a guy who you like and who you get on well with ,find out how he feels about it ,talk to him ,i liked that situation and was lucky enough to find a wonderful man who when i wasnt at work loved me to dress as a woman for him and then i was lucky enough to give up work at his suggestion and live full time as his "wife" so i understand what you are feeling .x Lucy

I so want the same thing. Good luck finding your friend.

Have the problem? No, but I can certainly relate. Both with my on/off again BF (who is older and all man) and with my current fling (who is younger and very effeminate) I am more in the middle, and am enjoying the tips and help from my current bf.

Send me a PM if you would like

We get a lot of men here who are looking for a "shemale" thinking they mean a trans woman-- and IMO, you are more the kind of girl they actually want.

Tell men you're a "shemale" and you'll have hundreds of tranny chasers after you. Among them there might be two or three men who are sincere and genuine lovers. :)

Where you are might make a difference, but these guys are everywhere! Have you placed a post in the GBT personals forum yet?

We get a lot of men here who are looking for a "shemale" thinking they mean a trans woman-- and IMO, you are more the kind of girl they actually want.

Tell men you're a "shemale" and you'll have hundreds of tranny chasers after you. Among them there might be two or three men who are sincere and genuine lovers. :)

Where you are might make a difference, but these guys are everywhere! Have you placed a post in the GBT personals forum yet?

sound advice as always Stella ,x

Back