The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed, in my research, that Molly has a very 'musical' scream.
It has resonances at over 10 kilohertz.
When she does it, the Dragon's not over-keen too often, but he actually smiles at those times.

Random or not, Best Wishes, Molly. :rose:

Gah, I have missed all the coffee and screaming. :(

I had just logged in and was about to post a Free Association when I realised the boiler had gone into major sulking mode. All because I bled a radiator last night :rolleyes:. Luckily the boiler man showed me how to sort that out, so I fiddled about and stroked the boiler's knobs ;) and now it's up (and working) again.

I just have to do the other radiators. I did that one to show Piglet how it's done. A gurrllll cannot have too much knowledge of these things, I find.

Is there any cake anywhere? Other than the nice karate gi one I left for TGP in Isolated Blurt which he has been sick on.

No virus. Just wanted to scream. ;)

I have noticed, in my research, that Molly has a very 'musical' scream.
It has resonances at over 10 kilohertz.
When she does it, the Dragon's not over-keen too often, but he actually smiles at those times.

Random or not, Best Wishes, Molly. :rose:

Glad your dragon was pleased. I'll do it again some time.

Early coffee this morning

A :rose: for Molly

Thanks. I'll add it to my dying flower collection.

Gah, I have missed all the coffee and screaming. :(

I had just logged in and was about to post a Free Association when I realised the boiler had gone into major sulking mode. All because I bled a radiator last night :rolleyes:. Luckily the boiler man showed me how to sort that out, so I fiddled about and stroked the boiler's knobs ;) and now it's up (and working) again.

I just have to do the other radiators. I did that one to show Piglet how it's done. A gurrllll cannot have too much knowledge of these things, I find.

Is there any cake anywhere? Other than the nice karate gi one I left for TGP in Isolated Blurt which he has been sick on.

Feel free to scream any time. It's very liberating. Oh, and a woman should be as self-sufficient as possible. We have the capability, so don't let anything stand in your way.

Feel free to scream any time. It's very liberating. Oh, and a woman should be as self-sufficient as possible. We have the capability, so don't let anything stand in your way.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

How right you are! That felt good. I usually save it for when I break a fingernail.

I'm learning self-sufficiency fast. I have my own screws now! and hope to graduate soon to stripping down things and giving them a good once-over. ;)

ARRRRRGGGG!

Was up until 5am coughing my lungs out until my head hurt. Called in sick again today and waiting to hear back from the Doctor if they can get me in today. :(

No virus. Just wanted to scream. ;)
Glad your dragon was pleased. I'll do it again some time.

Molly, me N the Dragon will listen for your screams. Now we know what a 'normal' one sounds like we can interrogate new or different ones to make sure nothing is wrong.
A Witch should be nurtured, after all.

ARRRRRGGGG!
Was up until 5am coughing my lungs out until my head hurt. Called in sick again today and waiting to hear back from the Doctor if they can get me in today. :(

John, please do not try to scream when you have a cold.
It does the throat no favours at all.
Keep taking the Tablets.
;)

Keep taking the Tablets.
;)

Oh believe be, I can't at the moment. This is me screaming on the inside for someone to put me out of my misery. I'm sitting in the doc's lobby now hoping he can pump me full of meds to make this go away. No, Olaf, that wasn't an invite for you.

ARRRRRGGGG!

Poor baby. I'm making chicken soup. You want with, or without the hot peppers we canned over the weekend? They're guaranteed to break up any chest cold.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

How right you are! That felt good. I usually save it for when I break a fingernail.

I'm learning self-sufficiency fast. I have my own screws now! and hope to graduate soon to stripping down things and giving them a good once-over. ;)

I had to learn to strip down a carburetor, change plugs, fix a flat and change tires and oil before I was allowed to get my driver's license.

Molly, me N the Dragon will listen for your screams. Now we know what a 'normal' one sounds like we can interrogate new or different ones to make sure nothing is wrong.
A Witch should be nurtured, after all.

Keep taking the Tablets.
;)
We witches respond well to nurturing.

My God, I feel like a stranger again.

This place still serving? I could use a really good Belgian beer right about now.

This place still serving? I could use a really good Belgian beer right about now.

Stranger? Naw, this is the place where everyone knows your name. So have a drink, Bill...um, Ted? Oh, I mean Willie! That's right. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the offer, Molly. If those hot peppers will burn out my lungs, I'll give them a try.

I had to learn to strip down a carburetor, change plugs, fix a flat and change tires and oil before I was allowed to get my driver's license.

Ooh, that is v. impressive! I'm afraid I have only recently learned how to change the water in the wishy washy wiper bottle :rolleyes:, having foolishly believed for a long time that if I did lots of stuff around the hearth and home, Someone Else might pitch in with the car. But now I am taking over the world! well, bleeding my own radiators, anyway.

Good to see you again :heart:! Are the studies going well?

belgian20mixed2.jpg

Thank you for the offer, Molly. If those hot peppers will burn out my lungs, I'll give them a try.

What did the doctor say? Chicken soup is the business for coughs and colds - as well as the steaming the lungs thing.
:rose:

BTW, guys, exciting news! I have at last been prescribed reading glasses and have selected a really fine pair of those sort you can peer over the top of. Tio will be very thrilled, when he makes it back to the board. Unfortunately they don't make me look geeky and like a proper academic as I'd always hoped but you can't have everything.

BTW, guys, exciting news! I have at last been prescribed reading glasses and have selected a really fine pair of those sort you can peer over the top of. Tio will be very thrilled, when he makes it back to the board. Unfortunately they don't make me look geeky and like a proper academic as I'd always hoped but you can't have everything.

Good Grief, woman, you'll be telling us next that you can read !

I buy my reading glasses from ASDA. If you hunt around near their Pharmacy dept you can sometimes find them at stupidly low prices. I bought several packs of 2 pairs for £2. I have them in the car, in the living room, and one in a shirt pocket. They aren't good enough for long use such as reading a book, but useful and much cheaper than my standard prescription glasses.

I have 3 sets of prescription glasses - distance for driving, cinema and theatre; mid-range for computer use because I lean backwards; and reading.

Ooh, that is v. impressive! I'm afraid I have only recently learned how to change the water in the wishy washy wiper bottle :rolleyes:, having foolishly believed for a long time that if I did lots of stuff around the hearth and home, Someone Else might pitch in with the car. But now I am taking over the world! well, bleeding my own radiators, anyway.

I've left a comment on your wishy washy saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back