Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I trust you "luv" :) You are a gentleman smurf ;) :kiss:

Lorraine, it depends how much they cum. The heavy cummers will have left a tidy amount to clean up. They should be issued towels to collect all that surplus or hired... wait for it ... someone like me to clean up after them ;):D :kiss:

Well all the speculation amongst my fellow fem workers was "Who are they thinking of? Why don't the NHS provide dirty mags for them?"

Now if you had been there you could have been in the loo with them then ran back to the lab and spat it onto the microscope slide (the little taht was left after you had swallowed the rest) :D

Lit Lag...

Well all the speculation amongst my fellow fem workers was "Who are they thinking of? Why don't the NHS provide dirty mags for them?"

Now if you had been there you could have been in the loo with them then ran back to the lab and spat it onto the microscope slide (the little taht was left after you had swallowed the rest) :D

((( clitty ))) :kiss: :)

Being a scientific "nerd", my method would be...
(a) Wank the volunteer until they were hard.
(b) Give blow job plus hand job... until they cum...
(c) Collect sample in sterile shot glass or similar container.
(d) Place in a container of ice.
(e) Continue to relieve volunteeer.
(f) Take sample to lab...

War is in bed! tired his SKINNY self out! He has been working out tooo much & is tired! 190lbs & a new suit I can't wait to see! Plus doing our neighborly duty & watched our neighbors kids so she could go food shopping. So the entire house was up late & our oldest needs to be up & out early! Geez! Have to say nothing more sexier than to watch a REAL man be so tender to a baby especially when it's not his own or even close to it!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
War is in bed! tired his SKINNY self out! He has been working out tooo much & is tired! 190lbs & a new suit I can't wait to see! Plus doing our neighborly duty & watched our neighbors kids so she could go food shopping. So the entire house was up late & our oldest needs to be up & out early! Geez! Have to say nothing more sexier than to watch a REAL man be so tender to a baby especially when it's not his own or even close to it!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hiya Mrs W and all the new people on the thread that I haven't met yet, hope your days and evenings are going great!

Hiya Mrs W and all the new people on the thread that I haven't met yet, hope your days and evenings are going great!

((( Ellie ))) :kiss::kiss: :rose::)

Welcome back Ellie ;) I'm going to scoot to try to get a nap. I had a good night out with my friends and now I am totally knackered! :D Bless you :heart:

((( Ellie ))) :kiss::kiss: :rose::)

Welcome back Ellie ;) I'm going to scoot to try to get a nap. I had a good night out with my friends and now I am totally knackered! :D Bless you :heart:

Enjoy! Got home quite late myself last night, but it was worth feeling tired all day today :)

Sure, I come back again and everyone buggers off.

Oh well, maybe I can get a few more paragraphs written. It figures - when I want to sleep, I can't.

BrettJ in Canada

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

tumblr_mh1rkycxnk1rb6prdo1_500_zps2daac57a.gif

tumblr_mizdsfmz2r1s2kafeo1_500.jpg

Hey y'all!!! Sorry for having been absent, this damn virus is buggin' the shit out of me. Ha ha. get it? Eh, blame the sickness.

So how is everyone this fine frigid and chilly asss day? :kiss: :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back