bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

curious too

sixty-two years old, single, retired, in North East Oklahoma. bi curious. Want to chat about it pm me.

702 (Vegas)
6'3" 225lbs 6" cut looking for the 'right' first experience with our without my longterm g/f (at first)

401 - 508 Area code -

Bi-mm clean & descrete cut 6 1/2" cock shaved shaft & balls. Would luv a regular suck buddy. Maybe get a nooner once in awhile. :nana:

615 nashville Tn

Looking for bi experience.,would be nice with married couple,. I am single and curious.,.,Nashville,Tn

are uK post codes ok

Hi folks I like this idea, I'm in the UK and post code London EN3
Would love to hear fron anyone in the area.
dropsnoot

Last edited:
740/43074

Extremely curious and desiring. Ideal would be a M/F with the lady in charge. Although more and more I am obsessed with the idea of sucking and being 'used'.

Married and the wife doesn't know about these desires.

Great idea

Very curious 50 MM area code 970 looking for steady BJ/top friend for first time Must be discreet. Hopefully for the longterm.

Last edited:
zip code/area code

my area code is 662,zip is 38951.i am a bi-maleooking for a friend. :)

843..and other areas

Looking for other similiarly interested guys like me.

Planning a business trip back to Ohio and interested in hooking up with someone with similiar interests.

I'm a handsome single BiWM, 51, 6', 190lbs, blond, 6" cut. Otherwise very professional and strait, but one who very much enjoys the pleasure of sucking. Not a virgin to this, but certainly not a whore either. Through very selective choices, I have about a dozen encounters to my credit. I do love taking it anyway orally... on the lips, mouth, face, or whatever. I look for some kind of chemistry. If there is none, then no harm. But if there is, then I can't get really hot.

I have g and x personal pics to share.

If interested, please email me

Thanks,

J

(Cock pic removed per Site Rules.)

Last edited by a moderator:
916 area

916 / 530 209
married male curious , have fantatizied for years about playing with another male. Never done anything yet, but am ready to see what its like.
clean cut, healthy, 40s averaged sized trimmed not shaven cut. Nice normal guy who just wants to play some and see what its like

curioussub13 said:
i have never done thibut who knows. i am fit and healthy You be also i am late 40s
chow

BiBM, 7 1/2" cut, good-looking...looking for a guy with a big dick that wants to have some fun.

48415/989 VersBiMWMMidMI

Older 68 225 6'1" 6" slender clean Shaven Full head of hair will e-mail or Skype not on IM no pain or humiliation. Top or Bottom willing to switch gender roles actually looking for a nearby--one or two like minded MWM's for safety sake for a mutually exclusive friendship for coffee conversation and other benefits that follow for two or threemwm's

Back