From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale II: The Innocent Malice

Medardus looked at the young woman, who was much calmer now that her world had turned upside down. Walking around her, he could see that her back had been scraped raw on the rough stone floor. Her hair hung down to the ground, and her hands flailed around in an attempt to touch something, but she hung too high. This was satisfying!

Suddenly, he had an idea. He got a heavy iron collar and bolted it around her neck, saying: "There. I promise you, this collar will not come off until you are just a pile of ashes."
 
Hanging upside down the cloth around her head fell back down to the floor she could see it on the stone floor beneath her. She could feel the stinging from her back from the cool air hitting it.

She heard him and then felt the cold and the tightness around her neck. She tried to swing with her feet but she heard a click and then she felt it so tight around her. She saw his feet and he stepped back as she began to swing in the middle of the room feeling the collar tight around her neck struggling to breathe and to swallow as she swung more and more around the room.
 
The throbbing behind the Witchfinder's loincloth had become too much. That, and his desire to take the ultimate revenge on Jayne drove him to strip completely naked. Grinning at his prisoner's helpless situation, he placed one hand on her strained stomach to steady her and stop her swinging.

His penis stood extremely straight and erect as soon as it was freed from the cloth, and a small amount of liquid was already glistening at the tip. Still steadying the young woman, now by grabbing her firm, round butt, he slowly moved her mouth towards his member. When he almost touched her lips, he said, grinning: "You will take this now, and you will taste it. Careful. One slip-up, and I will torture you so thin that the sun shines through you."
 
She lifted his head and saw him naked:

"I will sleep with the devil now shall I, like it or not"

She felt him lift her head up and she saw his penis, turning her head away from it she felt something hit her chin. Wriggling as much as she could:

"I will never fuck with the devil"

She shouted out loud as she felt a hand go to her head.
 
Without a word, the Witchfinder disappeared and came back moments later holding a long, thick needle. He took Jayne's left breast in his left hand - a good, firm feeling, yielding slightly under his fingers' pressure - and took a moment to grope and feel it before suddenly, slowly starting to drive the needle through the side of the breast, just under the nipple. Very, very slowly. He savoured the slight resistance he felt as the needle plunged deeper and deeper into his helpless captive.

"You will comply, or more needles will follow.", he stated curtly as he placed his penis at her mouth again.
 
She was hanging there all alone, trying to see where he was but she couldnt. Using her feet to swing her body around. Suddenly she felt him catch and stop her, making her gasp. Then she felt his hand around her breast and tried to arch or pull away from him. Not easy when she was hanging upside down by her feet.

She felt the prick of the needle and instantly screamed:

"No No No No No Nooooooooo"

Her words just turning into one loud scream as she felt the thin needle pushing into her. She felt the pain from it and her face already red from hanging upside down now dripped tears down onto the floor, her hands balled tightly into fists as she tried to get used from the pain:

"Please noo"

She felt herself starting to beg for the first time and then she felt him again near her mouth pushing against her lips.
 
A big, clear drop trickled from the tip of the monk's penis down his helpless captive's lips. He was touching them again, seeing if she would open up under the pain of the needle.

With his hands he was still steadying her by the butt, and groping her at the same time. It was firm and well-formed, a firmness enhanced by the weight of her body hanging from her legs.

He could feel her breasts against his body, the nipples standing out slightly as they brushed against his skin. They were a little hard, but not very; she was not enjoying this, he could tell!

With his own lips, he touched her thighs, first kissing them, then putting out his tongue to lick their insides. Her skin was soft and smooth, quite cold and slightly salty, covered in tiny droplets of sweat - she was working up quite a sweat fighting his advances, although her screaming had been stopped when his new attempt to get inside her had forced her to close her lips. Her arms, though were still flailing in wild, helpless protest.

He removed one of his hands from her butt and used it to gently pull on her pussy lips just a bit, spreading them a little. Now, the other hand came up, holding another needle. He placed it against her tender parts, but did not do anything yet.

"Open up! You can feel where the next one goes!"
 
The pain from the needle cursing through her body, the blood rushing to her head she could feel it so much. She felt him. She felt his hands steadying her. She cried out as he touched her more and shook as she heard him threaten her.

Slowly and shakily her mouth opened for him.
 
The Witchfinder smiled with satisfaction as he felt the resistance against the tip of his penis go. Slowly, unsteadily, but she did open up for him. He kissed her between the legs, then concentrated on slowly moving back and forth, her lips closed tightly around his member, throbbing with excitement as she unwillingly licked it. Another kiss between the legs, and he stepped up the tempo a bit.
 
Her cries muffled now as she felt him slide into her mouth. She felt him kissing her and tried to pull her body away but the restraints made that practically impossible.

Screwing her eyes shut tight, her head throbbing from being held upside down. She could feel him moving between her lips, her tears were still dripping down off of her forehead to the floor as her body shuck uncontrollably as he started to use her more and more.
 
He held her in place and moved her back and forth rhythmically as he got more and more in the mood. She was doing this very unwillingly, and it showed. Her lips tried to touch his penis as little as possible, and he could hear her gag every time he thrust deeper.

He, however, was much more excited about all this. His breathing got harder and faster, and he relentlessly moved in and out of her, fully concentrating on the feeling of her lips, slightly wet and cold from the tears, touching his penis as it violated her.
 
She shook and fought as much as her position would let her which wasnt much, she wanted to be sick everytime he pushed into her and she gagged and cried more. Her hands balled into fists she eventually just laid there limp hanging from her feet trying to close out any feelings she could feel wishing for the ordeal to end. The pain from the needle now starting to throb through her body.
 
She went limp, evidently overwhelmed by the humiliation; the blood rushing into her head was probably not too good for her, either. Too bad, really: He had enjoyed the wriggling and fighting, but it was still a very good feeling as he slowly slid in and out of her, felt her saliva make his penis wet. He breathed heavily, in long, satisfied purrs, his hands still steadying his crying victim by holding her butt.
 
She couldnt push the throbbing from the needle out of her mind, she couldnt stop her body start to shake and it became too hard for her to hold her arms up, they fell down, her wrists hitting the floor. She cried out, the pain in her thumb suddenly shooting through her. Her cries muffled by him in her mouth as once more he pushed right in making her gag and holding her there and she felt his fingers squeeze at her ass.
 
He was very close to climax now, his squeeze on her butt intensifying and his breathing getting faster. He could already feel the excitement flowing through him as he moved back and forth, shouting: "This is good! You don't know how much fun I'm having!"

She was now hanging completely slack, and he felt that she would faint soon, so he hurried up in getting finished. Just a split second before he came, he pulled out, spraying her in the face.
 
She hung there limp her eyes getting heavy her hands dragging against the stone floor as he pushed into her mouth and held himself there. Her head throbbing from the blood her body throbbing from the pain.

She was only just aware of him pulling out of her mouth and of feeling something hitting her face and dripping down off of her, she tasted a bit of his cum in her mouth and used the last of her energy to spit it back out.
 
So she had a little bit of energy left... still, he knew that there was not much life left in her, and he would have to give her some time to recover if she was to confess anything more...

He unhooked her legs and threw her over his shoulder, carrying her to a large, round metal cage hanging from the ceiling. Without much ceremony, he threw her in and padlocked the door shut.

"Get a good night's sleep in there, and gain some more strength. Tomorrow, we will continue our discussion of your guilt or your innocence. Think about it a little."
 
She was only just aware of her legs coming free and of being carried. She groaned as she hit the steel of the cage curling up shaking and breathing hard her face all red from the tears and being hung upside down she had no energy or strenght left in her body, not even to keep her eyes open.
 
On the next day, the Witchfinder went down into the dungeon again. Lightly shaking the cage to awaken his prisoner, he said, in a loud voice: "Wake up, Jayne! Have you finally decided to give up your lies, or do I have to give you even more pain?"
 
She jumped as she heard the noise, cowering in the corner as soon as she opened her eyes she remembered where she was and all that had happened came flooding back to her and the tears streamed from her eyes.

"I told you no lies, even if I tell you what you want, you will do what you want with me anyway"
 
He ignored her crying and lifted her out of the cage, setting her down next to the Wooden Horse.

"I ask you one last time to confess. If not, you go up on the wooden horse, and it will bite into your most tender parts, until you stop lying to me about your crimes!"
 
She looked up at him her body naked and shivering, her face red and streaked her hair all a mess.

"Why not just kill me now, confess or not thats where this will all end, then you will just find someone else to get your kicks from"

She looked up at him while speaking, she looked back down at her knees as she finished knowing she was about to experience the worst day of her life.
 
The witchfinder chuckled: "Believe me, if I could, I would have you burned right now. But laws being what they are, you need to sign your confession before I can set fire to you. And, apparently, you need to be tortured before you sign that confession..."

Sighing in mock exasperation, he drew up a stepladder and gripped his prisoner around the hips to guide her in climbing it.

"So, do you want to take the short road, or do you want to have a ride on my little horse first?"
 
"I'm no WITCH!"

She screamed as he grabbed her, she felt him pulling her against him and she tried to break free. Grabbing out at the side of the wooden horse she tried to push back against him with all of the strength that she had left.
 
He was a strong, stringy-bodied man, so it was no great difficulty for him to lift the struggling girl up and over the horse. With a satisfying thud, causing a gasp from his captive, she fell onto the device's sharp edge. His hands then moved to her wrists, which he grabbed and pulled over her head to fasten them to the manacles overhead. This was to prevent her from using her arms to take any pressure off her tender parts. They would have to take her full weight.
 
Back
Top