Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

impressive said:
BrioBelegon-Switch-400x600.jpg
The fact that it is a redheaded guy on the cover is a coincidence...That is NOT me...

carsonshepherd said:
Ohhhh! I like it!!! :D Congrats to you both. :rose:

You like that look?

*sigh* Best start working on my pecs...but I am NOT shaving my chest!

</threadjack>

Belegon said:
You like that look?

*sigh* Best start working on my pecs...but I am NOT shaving my chest!

</threadjack>

I'm sure I can speak for all your admirers when I say, I'm cool with that. :cool:

impressive said:
:nana:

Nice work, cloudy! (Yay for BlackSnake, too!)

Ain't collaboration just grand?

I'm lovin' it!

(now if someone will just BUY the damn thing. ;) )

Hey Cloudy! Congratulations!

Nice cover! Can I judge the book by it? Is that really you? :D

dr_mabeuse said:
Hey Cloudy! Congratulations!

Nice cover! Can I judge the book by it? Is that really you? :D

Sure you can, and of course it is. :D

Starting A Literotica Library

A lot of the works here are in ebook format. I'm working on starting a Literotica Library that would include all the books offered in paperback. Could you guys list the books that you have published in paperback format?

TheExperiment.jpg

The Experiment just went on sale with Ellora's Cave.

This was another novel that appeared first on Literotica, then I sold it to Wicked Velvet for serialization (nothing like running a novel in monthly installments to make you finish it), and then EC bought it.

Funny-- I described to them exactly what I wanted on the cover: a key scene in which a girl sits alone under a bright light undressing for an unseen observer. The mood was supposed to be one of menace and mystery. What they sent me was a classic cheesecake shot of some girl posing in a folding chair with a big smile on her face. It looked like a cover for "Stripping for Dummies".

I rejected it and so they quickly came up with this one from their stock photo collection. I like this one much better. The mixture of shame and vulnerability and drama are just right.

--Zoot

BlackSnake said:
A lot of the works here are in ebook format. I'm working on starting a Literotica Library that would include all the books offered in paperback. Could you guys list the books that you have published in paperback format?

There are four published volumes of Coming Together. You can get to each via the main site: www.EroticAnthology.com

Thanks, Snake, for all you're doing to cross-promote. When we work together, it really feels good.

impressive said:
There are four published volumes of Coming Together. You can get to each via the main site: www.EroticAnthology.com

Thanks, Snake, for all you're doing to cross-promote. When we work together, it really feels good.

Yes indeed, I have the "Coming Together" on my site. I haven't purchased yet, but I will.

Mabeuse, congrats.... :nana:

Back