phone sex?

BigbadBrian

Literotica Guru
Anyone here enjoy. it? I know i do. Dirty talk turns me on baf. So anyone else here like it?

Sign me up

Anyone here enjoy. it? I know i do. Dirty talk turns me on baf. So anyone else here like it?

I absolutely love phone sex, especially when the other persons opens up and shares their deepest secrets, desires, etc.

I've enjoyed phone sex in the past. I haven't done it in awhile cause I haven't had the time and I have my fill of cock at home but it's something that I do miss.

I've enjoyed phone sex in the past. I haven't done it in awhile cause I haven't had the time and I have my fill of cock at home but it's something that I do miss.

I enjoyed phone sex even when I was getting plenty at home. It has been a long time for me, but it is a great addition to real sex for me, not just a substitute.

I enjoyed phone sex even when I was getting plenty at home. It has been a long time for me, but it is a great addition to real sex for me, not just a substitute.

It's not that way for me. I enjoy it but I have two guys at home that take very good care of me. Plus it's hard to have phone sex when I'm never alone :)

I do love phone sex, its a great tension reliever. I have had random hook up phone sex and then long term phone partners. They both have some pros and a few cons but I like long term better it allows you to develop a connection that makes each time hotter.

I have always had a dislike of phones, I think the advent of texting was one of my greatest joys.
I am sure that hearing the other person as they become aroused is great, but I admit to being more aroused at RP on line or texting (sexting) because I can let my mind go with more freedom, and of course correct an inappropriate blurb before it gets out. :D

It's not that way for me. I enjoy it but I have two guys at home that take very good care of me. Plus it's hard to have phone sex when I'm never alone :)

Well, I can certainly see why you don't have time for phone sex. Lucky guys. Your reply will probably keep me horny for awhile. If I could only watch the three of you. Yummy. Enjoy yourself

I sooooo totally agree with you!

I do love phone sex, its a great tension reliever. I have had random hook up phone sex and then long term phone partners. They both have some pros and a few cons but I like long term better it allows you to develop a connection that makes each time hotter.

Long term is the best ! And my long term guys are so hot and I enjoy how much my moans get them going!:devil:

I have always had a dislike of phones, I think the advent of texting was one of my greatest joys.
I am sure that hearing the other person as they become aroused is great, but I admit to being more aroused at RP on line or texting (sexting) because I can let my mind go with more freedom, and of course correct an inappropriate blurb before it gets out. :D

Yet one more thing we have in common LOL.

Scares the hell out of me...
Right? I don't like the idea of randoms having my phone number. BUT... I do love the sound of a woman's voice. I have had phone sex a few times with people I knew well and it was definitely very hot. As of late I have discovered the naughty side or audioboo and soundcloud and have been enjoying it. Lots of fun and I like that nobody can call or text at a bad time.

I love it. I used to do it all the time. Go online, flirt with a girl, call her up and masturbate for each other. It was so much fun.

Right? I don't like the idea of randoms having my phone number. BUT... I do love the sound of a woman's voice. I have had phone sex a few times with people I knew well and it was definitely very hot. As of late I have discovered the naughty side or audioboo and soundcloud and have been enjoying it. Lots of fun and I like that nobody can call or text at a bad time.

You can do Yahoo voice or Skype or any number of other apps that let you talk to each other online, not on actual phones. (and hence without phone numbers or losing anonymity) It's worth giving it a shot, because under the right circumstances it can be amazing.

You can do Yahoo voice or Skype or any number of other apps that let you talk to each other online, not on actual phones. (and hence without phone numbers or losing anonymity) It's worth giving it a shot, because under the right circumstances it can be amazing.

Well that sounds awful fun. Now to just find someone to chat with.... lol

The idea of phone sex is amazing, those call up numbers rip you off and are crap. I would really love a long term arrangement to get to know and trust the woman would bring a whole new level to sex for me. I've never had that and would really like to change that. Alas I don't like giving out my number either, Skype is probably best option then, or yahoo. But that's all irrelevant until I find the right girl.

The idea of phone sex is amazing, those call up numbers rip you off and are crap. I would really love a long term arrangement to get to know and trust the woman would bring a whole new level to sex for me. I've never had that and would really like to change that. Alas I don't like giving out my number either, Skype is probably best option then, or yahoo. But that's all irrelevant until I find the right girl.

You might not find one that fits until you try a few on first. ;) Don't be afraid to shop a bit,, just be up front about it. Most ladies will understand and be on board, as they often want to see if trust can be built too, etc... If you find someone you click with, you'll know it pretty quickly.

Yeah, I hope so, I have an intellectual fascination with accents, so I would love to find a woman who is abroad or from somewhere else. I find the Aussie accent such a turn on and really like some of the regional accents found in the U.S. soft French accents get me going too lol.

Phone can be a double edged swoard. It can be great with the right person or it can be dismal. Just like life, the chemistry must be there first

Phone can be a double edged swoard. It can be great with the right person or it can be dismal. Just like life, the chemistry must be there first

I agree 100% with this. I've had some phone sex buddies that had me craving for their cock and some that had my pussy dryer than a desert.

sometimes, someone who's articulate, interesting, adventurous, and playful online turns out to be boring, single-minded, and repetitive on the phone. i don't know why but it's happened to me a couple of times. it may just be my preference for conversation over just noises.

Back