The return of the Teese!

TracyVonTeese

Really Really Experienced
So I don't know if any of my old Lit friends are still hanging around these parts! Hi there if you are and Hi to all the friends I haven't made yet X
I haven't been around for a long time, real life has a nasty habit of getting in the way!
I'm thinking about starting a new thread in a few days, the pics will probably be teasing sexy pics and not just full on nudity! As always I am open to ideas and I'll see what I can do Xx

Tracy

You teese in the most exquisite way....so chose any. You choice in lingerie has been the best! M

Welcome back! :rose:

Your thread, so whatever you want to post will be fine with me. :)

So I don't know if any of my old Lit friends are still hanging around these parts! Hi there if you are and Hi to all the friends I haven't made yet X
I haven't been around for a long time, real life has a nasty habit of getting in the way!
I'm thinking about starting a new thread in a few days, the pics will probably be teasing sexy pics and not just full on nudity! As always I am open to ideas and I'll see what I can do Xx
I know I'm gonna be a new friend can't wait to make your acquaintance.

Welcome back Tracy, looking just as sexy as I remember :)

Hi everyone:)
Maestro1957- glad you like my lingerie, I'll have to go shopping!
Inspirinious- Thanks, hope I don't disappoint
draconus infernus- very kind of you to say, I'm fine thanks, how are you?
mustang67- I'll try my best!
tbearatl- pleased to meet you, I like making new friends!
Rawhumor, cinnamonNY, Lobes, toben3297- thank you for the kind comments.
Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to message me, I will try my best to get back to you soon :kiss:

A new pic for you guys, there may be more... ;):kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
A new pic for you guys, there may be more... ;):kiss:

Sexy body, and sexy lace panties.
attachment.php

I might have found a couple more;)
Well there will be when I can sort out my uploading prob:(

Last edited:
Back