high society and low society meet (open rp)

She looked at him. "Huni are you okay don't be sorry I was enjoying but I think it was just a bit to quick for me." She sat up on the table. "I love you huni its okay." She stroked his chest. She kissed him. "Huni I don't want to go I love you I'm gonna stay with you for as long as you let me because I want to be with you." She pulled him back she hugged him. "I never want to leave you."
 
"You mean you kind of liked it?" I turn back to you and return your kiss "I will never make you leave me, let's go to the pool!" I take you hand and lead you to the pool "Guess we don't have to worry about swimsuits!" As I take off my clothes and get into the pool "Come on in the water is wonderful!"
 
"Yeah baby I did like it maybe we can go in there again but next time go a bit slower and start easier I'm not use to that sort of stuff but I want to do it,it turns me on." She went out to the pool with him she jumped in and splashed him. She hooked her legs round his waist and kissed him. "I love you." She whispered in his ear.
 
I put my arms around you as I grind my hips into yours " I love you too, next time I may let you be in charge" as I give you a smile.
 
"Well I think its gonna be a while until I'm ready to go back in but I will go back in eventually. Huni can we have swim then go in and lay down I want make love with you sweet, gentle and passionate love."
 
"Yes, I could use a few laps" as I let you go and swim to the edge and start my laps, I swim back and forth in the pool about 6 times, I get up out of the pool and grab three towels, I put one around my waist "I have a towel for you when you are finished" I shout out to you. I watch as you gracefully move through the water. I use the other towel to dry myself off. I stand my the pool ladder until you are finished and hand you a towel as you get out.
 
She floated on her back while he did laps. Once he got out she decided to do a few laps. "Okay I'll get out in a minute." She smiled at him doing a final lap. She got out of the pool and she wrapped her towel round her body. She looked at him and smiled she gave him a kiss. "I'm happy to be yours you know that right?"
 
"I am very lucky to have you, can I help you dry off?" as I accidently let the towel wrapped around my waist fall off. I reach out and tug at your towel.
 
"Oh yeah sure you can." She kissed him "I love you." She whispered in his ear. She let him take her towel off her. She moved close to him and she hugged him. She kissed his neck. "I love you so much, I love you more then anything even though its early days I do mean it."

(Thanks so_cal_guy)
 
Micael took her towel and started wiping off her chest and stomach, he turned her around and wiped off her shoulders and back, down to her butt and the back of her legs, he turned her around again and wiped off her feet and knees and thighs, he patted her pussy dry and stood up. Michael grabbed a clean towel to put around her hair. He bent down and kissed her with his arm around her waist. "I love you too babe, let's go to my bedroom" as he took your hand and lead the way.
 
She wrapped the towel he gave her for her hair round her hair. She kissed him back passionately. She loved hearing him say I love you. It made her feel all warm inside. She held his hand. "I get to see your bedroom I bet its bigger then mine."

She walked closely to him she liked being close to him. She was finding it so crazy she could love him when she had only knew him for a short amount of time she wanted him so much. She loved everything about him especially that he didn't care they came from completely different worlds.
 
Michael is feeling all giddy inside, he has the woman of his dreams beside him, who cares where she is from, all he cares about is that she is with him. Thinking, (Michael hopes she likes his bedroom, hopefully it is not too much for her, as he thinks about the hot tub, the fireplace and the deck that looks out over the ocean, the extra large king size bed, remembering her tiny apartment, heck his bedroom is probably larger then her whole apartment) "Hey baby, here is our bedroom, I mean my bedroom" as he squeezes her hand tighter and opens the door "you can look around later, right now I want to make love to you"as he leads her to the bed, helps her lie down and crawls next to her.
 
She was so happy to be here with him but her mind was a little distant she was thinking about her rent she was late paying. She shook thoughts off about her rent she was now only thinking about Michael.

She blushed hearing him say our. She felt happy hearing him saying that she wanted to be with him and only him. "Wow baby its beautiful its bigger then my whole apartment. Its lovely." She nodded when he said "you can look around later, right now I want to make love to you"

She looked at him and smoked. "Oh baby I'd rather fuck you then look around. I can look around later after we make love." She kissed him pulling him close to her.
 
Michael rubs his hands up and down your body "I have been waiting all day for this baby" as he gets between your legs and spreads them wider, Michael takes his cock in his hand and puts the head against your pussy "I love you baby!" as he starts to shove his cock between the folds and into your damp pussy, pushing his cock into you until it is all the way in.
 
"Oh really because so have I. I worried about you early but she seem to be doing okay. I love you and I'm here for you." She kissed him. She moaned feeling him entering her. She bite her lip hard she looked deep in his eyes. "Michael I love you so much." She kissed him passionately and stroked his chest.

She thrust her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. She looked in his eyes and she kissed him. She stroked his back thrusting her hips upwards harder and faster.
 
"Oh you have, have you. I thought you liked teasing me" as I turn you over onto your knees and continue to make love to you doggy style "I have only known you for a couple days, yet I feel that we are going to be together for a long time" I grab your hips and thrust deep and hard into you, pulling almost all the way out and hard and fast back into you gradually slowing down with long deep strokes. Feeling your tight pussy grip my hard cock. "Oh god baby, I love you!"
 
"Yeah I have and I do like to tease you but that's only fun sometimes but then sometimes I just want you so much that I want to rip your clothes off. I want you a lot and only you so I'm happy to be here." She got comfy on her knees. She pushed her hips back hard on his cock.
She moaned listening to him.

"I know how you feel because I feel the same I feel we can be together for a long time and I think we can make each other better people."

She let a whine out when he nearly pulled out all of the way. When he want back in her and was fucking her more gently. Her pussy gripped hard on his cock. "Oh god baby harder I love you make me cum." She whispered
 
Feeling her squeeze tighter on his cock almost sends him over the edge, I lick my fingers and reach around with one hand to rub your clit "Oh god yes baby squeeze my cock, I want us to cum together" as I rub your clit harder as I pump my cock with long strokes in and out of your hot little pussy "You know I slipped earlier but not accidently, I would like for this to be our room, what do you think about moving in with me Alexis?"
 
She moans as he rubbed her clit. She bite her lip she closed her eyes. "Oh god yes." She called out as she stroked her boobs.

"Yeah I know you slipped up but it made me smile and really you'd like this to be our room. I would love to live with you but I'm a bit worried we are going to fast. I really want to be with you and live with you but I don't want to make you rush into anything but if we are both sure we want to live together then why not." She smiled.

She bite her lip. Her pussy was getting tighter and tighter around his cock. She closed her eyes. "Oh baby I'm going to cum." She called out she stroked his chest. "Baby cum with me." She started to cum.
 
"Oh Alexis, you don't know how happy that makes me, I know it is fast but I can't be without you!" as he can feel her cumming on his cock "Oh god yes!" as he cock starts to spew hot cum deep inside you, Michael pushes his cock all the way inside you and lets his cum fill you. As he finishes cumming inside of you, Michael pulls his cock out and lays down on his back next to you exhausted. Michael looks up at you smiling "Come lay on top of me, I want to feel your body against mine"
 
"Oh baby I'm glad I make you happy. I can't be without you either." She moaned as her climax got more intense. She moaned louder feeling his cum deep in her pussy. She laid there breathless once he pulled out of her. She slide on top of him snuggling up to his warm body. "You this is turning into a great day for me the only thing that could make it better is getting into college but I doubt I will get in. I've not great grades I have no experience except doing a few articles for the local newspaper. You know with me moving I want to help with the bills I don't want you pay for everything."
 
I hug you tightly. "I don't want you to worry about your bills, I will call Jerome in the morning and tell him that you will not be coming in" My strong hands massage your butt. "You need to keep a positive attitude about getting into college, you never know what can happen" my hands move up your sides and to your breasts "Let me help you financially to get settled, tell me about any bills that you currently have, and we will get them taken care of, I don't want anything hanging over your head while you are studying, we can think about how you can pay me back in the future" I lean up and kiss your lips "I want you to be happy, you said you don't have any family, what about friends, I don't want to pull you away from your friends either"
 
"Well okay I will try and stay positive I only worry about because I really want to do well for myself. You know I said I did some pieces in the local paper you won't know this but they were actually sex columns." She laughed she had never told anyone she had wrote a sex column she had wrote under an pseudonym so no one knew she write it.
"Do you have work tomorrow?" She asked. She moaned softly as he massaged her ass her moans got a little louder when his hands moved to her boobs.

"Okay but you know I'm not using you for your money, I'd still love you if you had no money. All of my bills are paid except my rent which is $2500 but I've already paid $1500. Well I could pay you back in a more fun way maybe I could be your slave for a few days and do whatever you say." She smiled at him.

She leaned her head down and she kissed him back passionately."Well I'm happy now I'm with you and I have a few friends but I haven't had time for friends recently I've been working a lot."
 
"Tomorrow I just need to make a few calls to finalize mom's funeral" as I take you nipples between my fingers and pinch slightly "We can then go to your place and settle up with your landlord with any back rent and to get out of your lease" as I pull slightly on your nipples."I don't want you to think about paying me back by being my slave, we will work it out another way" I take a nipple in my mouth, run my tongue around it and bite it softly. "After you get settle and after my mom's funeral, we will have a party and invite our friends, I want you to feel like this is your home too"
 
Back
Top