Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got wet, and learned that a plastic Adirondack chair won't keep four legs on the ground while underwater. It tips back onto two legs, and seeks a zero gravity position.

Interesting position indeed... but then, you love getting into so many "positions"!! Have a great weekend.:rose::rose::rose:

Happy Purple Monday!

[I will catch up with replies, really, I will...]

Attachments

• IMG_7.jpg
    IMG_7.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1
great tease... more please!

And you got it!

Mm... Demure and enticing.:kiss:

Laughing... now and again, demure wins out.

Mmmmmara, next time wave hello :) So sexy without being explicit, but sometimes we need .....
Have a great day Mara.

Now you've got me practicing "waving hello" with my thighs!

I'd rather that you be all over me...and not laughing. :)

Hey, now, do NOT knock laughing! If I were all over you, there would be lots of laughter. How better to express great pleasure?!

https://soundcloud.com/murmurmara/laughter/s-HIJlw

I once heard a rhyme regarding teasing and pleasing...too distracted at the moment to recall.

I'll try to remember this excuse for faulty recollections. Heaven knows I need it. I'm distracted. Too distracted... ;)

I just want to shake hands with you. Oh alright I might take a peek between your thighs as I do.

Crafty, aren't you?! ;)

That will get your car Mmmmm......owing

Definitely producing some heat, at least!

Tease and toes for Tuesday! Still gives me some Mmmmm.....

Well, good!

Must be that I am feeling generous, because I surely feel like giving you something too!!! :eek::devil::devil::rose:

Isn't it wonderful how generosity begets more of the same?!

I enjoy the view quite a lot, thank you! :devil::rose:

Glad to hear it!

What a suckably delicious looking nipple!!! :devil::devil::p

Thankful every day that I got to keep my nipples and some sensation.

Hmmmm, lunch a the Y??? :devil::devil::devil:

Mmm... munch away...

*SS* Lovely, sexy view, dear Mara! :devil::devil::rose:

I started with the "knees together/feet apart" notion, and then I got carried away. HA

Oh my...I just love that view, sexy Mara - you are beautiful!

And you are so welcome here, with your sweet comments. Thank you.

Leave it to Mara to make even traffic an enjoyable experience!

It's reality, so we may as well make it positive!
A mantra I learned long ago from a friend experiencing challenges. I remind myself of it often...

Kissable toes, caressible inner thighs.. leading to heaven!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Mmmm... melting...

I could not help but notice that your last post to this thread is from August 2016. Surely there must be some more recent activity. Any musings/writings you'd care to direct me to?

I hope Todger's comment helped you figure things out.

Really....very lovely.

Thanks for persisting!

Looks like the business end of a flogger to me....mmm

Oooh, yeah! You must have found pics of one of my favorite toys -- whip with glass plug handle.

I doubt anyone here is complaining about sensory overload

Well, good!

Looking at your thighs is very pleasant, but involuntarily reroutes the blood away from my head. ;)

I certainly hope you enjoy the rush!

You're reading upside down. You have the first posts at the top. Change the settings to bring the last posts to the top and you will see the lovely Mara is posting daily and up to date.

Thanks for chiming in to help, Todger.

Waitng for mmmmmy mmmmorning Mmmmmmara

Sorry to keep you waiting, m'dear.

Mmm lovely humps. *a flirty humps back*

Flirty humps, eh?! I like the sound of this!

you never disappoint. enjoy your adventure :)

I did! But it also wore me out. I needed a day to sleep and then a day to read to get over it all.... HA

hums for hump day are always appreciated....lovely too!

Hey sweet man, I always appreciate it when you chime in. :kiss:

Much too appealing to be called "humps"...although I'd love to hump them on any day.

Such sweetness. I'm such a fool for a theme!

I see no technical probleMmmmmm......s.

Ahhh, but there's all this flurry behind the curtain!

Two beautiful humps Mara, each with their own mini humps

The bumps on the humps. Little nubs of delight! :rolleyes:

Very plentiful humps

I miss the 1.0's all the time. So it's nice to hear someone finds the 2.0's [post breast cancer surgery] plentiful. Thanks, sweet woman.

so delicious looking...

They are rising to the occasion. Thanks for encouragement. HA

And they are lovely humps!!! *SS*

Here's to all the things that go bump in the night... or the day...

You are welcome.... and those are gorgeous humps indeed....:kiss::rose::kiss:

I promise to catch up on PM's as well as replies. Thanks for patience.

Good morning Mmmmmmara. Waiting for your mmmmmorning hello. I'm tired and you always get my day started nicely :devil:

Glad I can add a bit of cheer to your morning.

Mm. My hands on your shoulders push the nightgown off, as I kiss down your throat to your breasts. I have my priorities. :devil:

I approve of your priorities!

Love when you do purple

At last, I have a week without guests. Hoping I'll be inspired to take pics, and maybe Husband will also be inspired...

Looks like you got the Seal of Approval for your play, and from Mmmmmme...... too.

Laughing... I'm a sucker for a Seal of Approval!

Wow ! Made my heart skip a beat!

YESSS! Mission accomplished! ;)

I did not guess, but I was certainly hoping. Very hot Mara !

After you've been around the thread a bit longer, you will begin to anticipate my flaunting habits! :rolleyes:

Absolutely lovely

You're so good to me.

mmmmmm. Yum. Can i lick your fingers? ;)

Cleanup on aisle five! I believe more than my fingers are in need of licking...

Hope springs eternal in the lustful breast. That's how the saying goes right?
Anyway, you certainly came through. ;) The other picture must be the seal of approval. I agree. :D

lol, I see MsGlendale beat me to it. I still agree.

And I didn't even think of the connection! It was so cool seeing that seal showing itself. I love watching them [even though seals mean sharks...].

*SS* I am focusing really hard right now Mara...I am trying to telepathically send you my thoughts about what I would like to do right now?? Are you getting any of my thoughts or ideas???? :devil::devil::rose:

reading you loud and clear, Scot...

Always so good to get out and commune with nature...:rose::rose::rose:

Communing with nature -- without and within...

Ah, the disappearing fingervtrick?

Its quite a thrill when you see them unexpectedly

Just a touch to discern what's happening there...
Yes, the seal was a welcome addition to beach Qigong.

Mmm yummy Mara. Glad you're enjoying the arts on the beach. I'd love to see your beautiful body move in the ways of the warrior. Keep sexy babe. :rose:

Oooh, do I detect another practitioner? Color me intrigued...

Very nice seeing your finger teasing. Still hoping to see a string of anal beads. Yes I know that a large butt plug creates much more sensation for you, however, the visual of beads protruding from your anus and merrily swinging is much stronger for the viewer.

Anyway, continue having fun teasing your husband and your audience!

Merrily swinging, eh?
I'm glad you're still looking and hoping.
I guarantee you will see what you want -- eventually...

Enjoy your paddling. Can I help ?

Well, that depends upon which type of paddling we're discussing. How's your swinging arm?

d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

So happy. So good to see it on you.

Smiling. Thanks, m'dear.

Some protected from the sun and soMmmmmm......e not, a nice coMmmmm.....promise.

Thoroughly sunscreened, but the cleavage was most definitely unshielded. No burns this time!

I'm happy just seeing you so happy!

I'm so pleased to spread the joy... :heart:

And I didn't even think of the connection! It was so cool seeing that seal showing itself. I love watching them [even though seals mean sharks...].

reading you loud and clear, Scot...

Communing with nature -- without and within...

Just a touch to discern what's happening there...
Yes, the seal was a welcome addition to beach Qigong.

Oooh, do I detect another practitioner? Color me intrigued...

So you know i want to paint your toenails purple and tickle your feet until you are giggling???? :D:rose:

Oh, that kind of paddler. ;) Don't taunt any sharks.

Seal sightings definitely bring out my shark paranoia! I was at the Cape Cod National Seashore where there have been several attacks in recent years. I only waded in shallow water and did not submerge or swim.

You look very happy and am so glad you are enjoying yourself!:kiss::kiss:

Had a grand time away, and now it's good to be back home at the beach house. I've been indulging in the hot tub.

Hello sexy. Did you get anything else wet except your feet while paddling

Got my whole self wet in the pond, although not in the ocean.

Good morning Mara. A wet Mara is a good thing. Enjoy

Water is my element. And then there's moisture... HA

Looks comfy, though.

It was. The amusing part is that the Adirondack chairs went to that zero gravity position while empty, and while holding me -- but not with my friend, whose body type is far more lean than mine. His chair did not balance with him in it, but tipped all the way back and dumped him more than once before he gave up.

I love it Mara. Wet all over and no fingers needed.:devil:

Laughing... There's wet and then there's WET, right?!

Looks very coMmmmm.....fortable.

It sure was. Despite mighty efforts, though, I couldn't rock the chair forward to get out of it. Rescue required!

That's a beautiful pair of paddles.

At least they float...

So what you're doing is called Qigong?
WOW, I learned something today.

Always good to learn something.

Interesting position indeed... but then, you love getting into so many "positions"!! Have a great weekend.:rose::rose::rose:

That I do!

Oh mmmmmme oh mmmmy. Does Mmmmmmmara take Sunday off :(

Not always. Not even usually. But now and again, I take a day. After my recent adventures, I needed a day to catch up on sleep, and another day to indulge in reading. Plus I was feeling overwhelmed with being so behind in replies.

Mmmmara on Mmmmmonday Mmmmmm. Hope you enjoyed your day off :)

I did!

Indoors, outdoors, cleavage, thighs and lips...my head is spinning with the variety.

Mmmm... making heads spin is my plan! You caught me.

Toes for Tuesday are early to make it a nice Mmmmm.....onday.

Yes, that was a bit of a cheat for Purple Monday. Oh well. Obviously, it's time to take more photos....

*LOL* And that is pretty cool, right??? :rose:

Sure is! Although getting out of that chair was a chore...

Dear god... lovely pics

Why, thank you -- and welcome to the thread. I hope you stick around...

So you know i want to paint your toenails purple and tickle your feet until you are giggling???? :D:rose:

You know, I never thought of THAT! The painting my toenails purple sounds divine, the tickling, not so much. Give me a firm hand, darlin' -- I promise there will still be laughter.

Hey, now, do NOT knock laughing! If I were all over you, there would be lots of laughter. How better to express great pleasure?!

https://soundcloud.com/murmurmara/laughter/s-HIJlw

I'll try to remember this excuse for faulty recollections. Heaven knows I need it. I'm distracted. Too distracted... ;)

So as not to be misunderstood...I find laughter to be an infectious aphrodisiac. It relaxes allowing us to be ourselves.
Soundcloud...your voice..so inviting, seductive, authoritative, comforting...I'd love to know what your laugh can do.

I enjoy having my memory and concentration abilities tested. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back