Videos for you sissy boys

Which set of videos did you find hotter?

  • Set number 1 (girls girls girls)

    Votes: 144 30.6%
  • set number 2 (the sissy alphabet)

    Votes: 327 69.4%

  • Total voters
    471
Omfg


That was so fucking hot!!! I just woke up hard as rock signed on here and clicked the link. Man I wish I was there the two of them were absolutely gorgeous. Only thing hotter would have been if I was able to suck on those hard cocks and lick their tight hot pussy holes. Made me cum so hard it hit my chin, aaah what better way to start the day. Well if I had some wet lips around my cock to catch all my come would help. Keep em cumming love the vids.
 
Stroke it bitch, rub your cock, edge it, whatever drives you wildest and makes you cum hardest. DO IT NOW. I want you to cum in your hand and taste it. Delicious isnt it? If you cant feel the cock of another feed you then the taste of your own is the next best thing. Slurp up every last drop, rub it all over your face, enjoy it. Cum is wonderfull.
Hmmm enjoyed every last drop
 
Exceelent post Kellie...who is the CD? She is really hot...looks a little like Jennifer Anniston.
 
Exceelent post Kellie...who is the CD? She is really hot...looks a little like Jennifer Anniston.

"Popular cross dresser Sandra Gibbons is shamelessly used as "our hero" in the video"

at least that's what it says... i dunno
 
Back
Top