Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Spikes

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Needles

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Paddle

Votes: 11 15.5%

• Total voters
His hands, without a doubt. The rest are fun but hands...spanking, slapping, pinching, twisting, scraping, pulling, plunging inside....yeah, His hands. :D

They left out the most exciting way of pain in the whole wide world...electric pain. You can't see it coming, but you sure know when you feel it. It's more versatile than a whip, crop, flogger, cane, nipple clamps, spikes, needles or a paddle. Now, you can add electricity to any of these items and that will enhance them, but alone they are no match for a TENS unit or a violet wand. Shit, even one of those fly swatters give you more of a zap than those basic implements. Nothing beats the good juice.:cool:

They left out the most exciting way of pain in the whole wide world...electric pain. You can't see it coming, but you sure know when you feel it. It's more versatile than a whip, crop, flogger, cane, nipple clamps, spikes, needles or a paddle. Now, you can add electricity to any of these items and that will enhance them, but alone they are no match for a TENS unit or a violet wand. Shit, even one of those fly swatters give you more of a zap than those basic implements. Nothing beats the good juice.:cool:

Gotta love the violet wand indeed. I have two different electric flyswatters there is one that sends people running. :devil: I know people with cattle prods and you are very right about electric pain and pleasure.

Yep I'd vote for hands too.

They can be used in so many ways. They stroke me tenderly and they pinch my nipples till my eyes water.

They explore my pussy so softly its torture in itself and can also bruise my ass black and blue.

They wander so slowly over every inch of my body andmake me tingel and they hold me in a grip, so firm, I can't wriggel out of it.

such a versitile tool.

My husband uses anything that is in arms reach and usually I am blindfolded so I never know what is coming next, that in itself is an amazing thrill.

The handiest has to be a belt. I've often used my own belt

on myself, clothed and unclothed, in restroom cubicles, doorways, dressing rooms, etc.

Nipple clamps tried once and beat whip that I've tried a few times but quite tamely buy Lit standards I'd imagine.

I've been thinking about this for a while but I've finally made a decision.

It's gotta be the mind.

I like having my emotions fucked with. I like the reversal of the status quo; being despised instead of loved, being convinced you're crazy when you're sane, loving and fearing someone at the same time etc.

It can be a scary thing to play with but that's part of why I love it. ;)

Thumb and forefinger squeezing her favorite testicle (the left one). Second, would be fingernail scraping my nipple.

That's strange because electrics never do anything for me. Perhaps because when I was young and stupid (rather than old and stupid) I was always tinkering with electric stuff with voltage up to mains (240V at the time in the UK) and beyond (yes 2 model train transformers connected output to output can give 300V +) and shocks were a daily occurrence such that I hardly noticed them.

Back