Male Bareback

Bareback is the best. I wantto suck a cock, not a rubber. I want a cock in my ass, not a rubber. Plus without the condom, when it's that time, no messing around trying to pull a condom off, simply straight out my ass and cumming in my mouth.

Yes bareback is best, but only if you are both free of diseases and the bottom is clean down there. There is nothing against dick skin against anal walls. However, in this day and age, avoid bareback sex with people you know for sure don't have HIV negative.

I've been in a monagmous relationship for almost 10 years. While we don't get it on that often (not a bit from lack of desire for each other but from the slow down of the sex drive with age), it is always bareback. There is something hot about knowing that his hole is just mine and that he has my juice in side him after we are done. For me it is an honor to have that exclusive right.

fucking yeah, no rubbers for me, bareback with my cock sliding in and out of his mouth and ass so fucking wild and bare is the way i want to live!

super hot clip where the top cums inside, you can see his shaft pulsing with each jet of cum... so hot!!!

http://freshrawfruit.tumblr.com/post/6141755916/thegrowinggeek-hunternprey

also, just for fun!

tumblr_li4qr25Xaj1qf2a5vo1_400.gif

Wow, that's about as visually hot as it gets. I sure would love to be on the receiving end of that delivery. It's one thing to see the facial expressions when one is depositing a hot load, it's another entirely to see the cock actually pumping it in. Fuck yeh, think I'll have to make a deposit myself right now, unfortunately it'll have to be in my hand since I don't have an ass to deposit it in.

Forget the video's... Getting it bareback is just filthy and slutty and god do
I love it. I dont know how to describe it. If it were up to me, I'd take it bareback every time. No meaning around with condoms, pull it out, suck it to get it hard and wet, and stick it in ur ass, repeat a few times to get enough saliva to lube it up to easily go in ur ass, plus, it also (not that I need it) encourages u to swallow, other wise u make a mess eg: in the corner of a cinema, grinding discreetly on ur tgirl gf's cock, hearing the words 'I'm gonna cum' down on ur knees head in her lap, dick in ur throat blowing a nice load. Zero mess, plus u get to see ur partner smile and moan with pleasure... Plus, ass to mouth is more fun, who likes the lube on condoms in their mouth. Pre cum tastes soo much better, and just more sluttier haha.

---------

Just the idea of hot warm jism shooting
up into my asshole is sooooo enticing. The only
thing better is being face sprayed by
hot sticky cum at the same time.
I'm thinking black cock right now....

just so hot being filled with nothing between you...

Wow, that's about as visually hot as it gets. I sure would love to be on the receiving end of that delivery. It's one thing to see the facial expressions when one is depositing a hot load, it's another entirely to see the cock actually pumping it in. Fuck yeh, think I'll have to make a deposit myself right now, unfortunately it'll have to be in my hand since I don't have an ass to deposit it in.

love this...

love this...

So did I, like I said, enough to deposit my own into my hand. The problem now is that I've realized how much good cum i'm wasting. I've actually found myself masturbating LESS recently, hoping to save the good stuff and build it up for the right ass/mouth/face. Hoping I'll be rewarded with the same. ;)

More a bottom than a top

Nice pic. but I'm less the sit down like this pic and more the type to be topped.

Back