The Couch (closed for BeachBum25)

Michael smiled at Rene as he watched her move her hands to her perfect tits. "Oh Rene, I really do like the way you try to play the game. You know that you want this. You know you want me to eat your wet pussy. You know that you want me to fuck you deep and hard."

He ran his fingertips up her inner thighs. He looked into her eyes as his fingers moved closer to her silky pussy. He watched her face to gauge her reaction. He could tell that she was trying to conceal her true feelings. He knew she wanted him to lick her pussy, suck her clit, tonguefuck her and then fill her with his hard cock.

"Tell me Doc. Tell me that you want it. Tell me how much you have thought about my cock in the week since you sucked it and took my giant load of cum into your mouth and throat." His fingers moved ever-so-close to her pussy... teasing. He could feel her move her hips. It was obvious to Michael that Rene wanted him to pleasure her. "Tell me Rene. Tell me how bad you want me to please your hot fucking body."
 
Rene was nearly coming as Michael talked. He and more importantly his cock were all she could think about this last week. As her husband made love to her on their pre arranged Saturday night sex session she could not get the thought of Michael out of her head. His sound, his taste and how much he desired her. She had not felt that in a long, long time. She would do anything for him. Anything he asked. She had tried to resist but it was a joke and she knew it.
He was begging her to admit it. "Tell me Rene. Tell me how bad you want me to please your hot fucking body." And she wanted to, she wanted to tell him how she had cum everyday in the shower. She hand nearly called his name as her husband came in her. She wanted him with every fiber of her being. She was not in love. She was in lust and needed it.
"Fuck Michael! I do! I want you, I want your tongue, your fingers, your hands, your cock, oh yeah your beautiful cock I want it all inside me, against me, with me" she gasped and groaned and begged and demanded. "I need you" she said seriously "I fucking need you to make me feel wanted again" she admitted. She had not thought this or said this to anyone, but it was true.
"Make me feel like that prom date or your first real partner. Give me that feeling of being taken, helpless and loving it. Lost in a whirlpool of physical sensation and mental freedom" she preached.
"OH just fuck em Michael, fuck me good" she sighed stretching her arms above her head and laying her head back.
 
Michael said nothing to her. He kept his eyes on hers and leaned down and covered her soaked pussy with his mouth. Simultaneously, his hands moved to her firm tits and began to caress them. His tongue dragged flat across her silky lips as his fingers found her nipples and he began to pull in them.

There was no need for him to say anything else. Michael had every intention of giving Rene just what she wanted.... just what she needed. This was not going to be a one-time deal. She was going to need multiple sessions. Some of them would require him to make office visits. Others would require her to visit him in his office and yet others would have to take place at remote locations; including places where she would run the risk of being caught.

His tongue softly flicked her button. Then began to circle it. He was in no hurry despite the fact that he could tell she needed it so fucking bad. His tongue moved across her button again and again; the pace increasing as he flicked it harder. His fingers continued to pull on her nipples... harder now.

When she pressed her hips up to him, Michael pushed his tongue deep into her pussy. He began to tonguefuck Rene. He loved sliding his tongue in and out of her. Michael continued to look up at Rene as his tongue worked in and out of her pussy like a piston.
 
Rene's classically trained ballet legs stretched out wide for her lover. She relished ever touch as his mouth made all the right moves.
"Oh yes Michael right there" she would moan oblivious to anyone else in the building. She coached him to pleasure her. "Oh GOD YES! RIGHT FUCKING THERE MICHAEL!" She cried as his finger dipped into her lips and brushed the perfect spot. Her thighs stretched out wide calmly as they had been trained to do her entire youth. Her body was a machine. It was not long before she knew she would cum. She began rolling her hips up into his lapping and beg "deeper!" "harder!" as her juices coated Michael and her desk.
"Yes Michael oh yes don't stop right ..." her body jerked and seized as her orgasm twisted her every muscle into a locked knot of intensity she had not felt in years.
Her moan and trembling after the initial rush was soon followed by another silence as her hands grabbed Michael's head and pulled his face into her. She used him against her for a few seconds then fell back gasping and groaning.
"Oh Jesus Michael, oh god damn that was good" she sighed. She sat up and pushed him back. He fell into her chair with his rock hard cock in his lap. She straddled the arms of the chair and in a feat of flexibility managed to take him deep inside herself.
"I have to have it" she gasped rising and lowering herself on him. Her eyes closed as she held the back of the chair and seemed to just use him for her pleasure.
She did not look at him. She pounded herself into him grinding a third and forth orgasm in the matter of ten minutes. After the forth she slowed and looked at him. She leaned forward and kissed him.
"You make me an animal" she whispered. "You make me insane" she sighed as she slowly gyrated her hips around and wrapped herself around him and the chair.
 
Michael licked and sucked the therapist's pussy wildly. He wanted each and every drop of her cum and he was not going to be denied it. His tongue moved through her folds and over her clit. He was intent on maximizing her pleasure and on getting the last drop of her nectar

After being pushed back into Rene's chair, Michael grabbed her ass as she mounted his throbbing member. He kissed her neck as she rode him. He loved how wild she was. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her firm ass as she continued to fuck him hard. Michael moved his mouth to her shoulder and kissed, sucked and bit her shoulder.... marking her..... MINE.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me, Doc. Keep riding my hard fucking cock." His voice was a deep growl. They had each other so worked up. He loved how wild she was and he had every intention of pushing all of her buttons. "Keep fucking this hard cock. You know you want me to fill you with a giant load of cum. I know you want it. I know you want me to fill your cunt with cum just the way I filled your mouth and throats last week."
 
Rene looked at Michael with a mix of confusion and determination as her body moved by itself using him as her personal toy. Her body however was reacting in ways she had never felt before. She wanted more. She stared at him as her hips rolled forward and back and then she rose nearly off him then back down all in one continuous fluid motion. His words were hot and perfect. She did want him inside her, his seed pumping endlessly but she did not want this to end.
"How do you want me?" she asked in a humble submissive tone. She leaned forward rubbing her tits on his chest and riding up and down with the assistance of his hands on her ass.
"Oh God Michael take me, have me however you want" she cried on the verge of another orgasm.
 
He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head backward. His mouth went to her throats and he kissed and sucked as she moved her hips so perfectly. She had him moving closer to a volcanic eruption; one that he really didn't want to occur..... yet.

"I want you every fucking way possible Rene. I want to explore your hot fucking body again and again. I want to give you this hard cock repeatedly and make you want it even more after that. Is this what you thought you were getting? You were playing the role of cock tease and look where it got you..... impaled on this cock that you need so fucking bad."

He lifted her off his cock. Michael spun Rene around and he then pulled her back onto his lap. His cock slid deep inside her as he wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her firm tits. "Start riding again Rene. Fuck me. Make me cum in your tight hunt. You told me you were not a whore, but you and I both know you want me to fuck you like one."
 
The primal cry that Rene made as Michael impaled her on his engorged shaft rattled the windows. She reached forward to steady herself as her legs turned to rubber.
"I have never been like this, never felt such" her words stopped, replaced with a guttural groan. Her body was free, weightless in his strong hands as he used her on himself. She could not deny the orgasms flooding her body and mind but wanted more, she wanted to feel him satisfied inside her.
She leaned forward and her toes found the soft Persian rug that ran under her desk. He followed her pushing the chair back as he got to his feet holding her supple hips. She arched her back and braced herself for his lust.
His words were lost as he jack hammered himself into her. She had never felt anything like it and melted as her muscles seemed to want to rip out of her skin. Her body was hard like when she had danced but no partner has ever taken her here. She was alone in her non stop rush of pleasure and yet one with the man on the verge of consummating the tightest attraction either of them had ever felt.
Her hand slid back to his hip as she somehow managed to raise a knee to the desk and give him greater access. He took it seeming to want to force himself to become as close with her as two bodies could.
 
Michael loved the way that Rene was reacting. "That's it Rene. I know you love this cock. Take it deep inside your thigh, hot pussy." His hands moved over her body as she moved on his hard cock. He raised his hips from the chair to meet her every downward movement.

When Rene moved over the desk, Michael smiled. "Fuck yes. Give me access to your hot pussy. You need it harder don't you Rene. You need to have that tight pussy pounded, filled and stretched."

The raising of her leg onto the desk gave him even better access to what he wanted. He reached one hand up to grab a handful of her hair while the other gripped her hip hard. He moved his hips faster..... fucking her deeper..... filling her with his cock.... stretching her pussy.

Deeper and harder Michael pounded into Rene. His balls slapped against her clit as their bodies crashed together. "Fuck yes. You are so fucking good. I love the way your tight cunt grips this hard cock." He gripped her hair tighter as he moved closer to filling her with his cum.

"I am going to fill you with so much cum Doc. You are going to get filled with a load like you took in your mouth last week." He smacked her ass with the hand that had been in her hip just before he exploded..... filling Rene with giant ropes of his thick cum.
 
He was so deep and she wanted more. It was painfully obscene as he used her on his rock hard cock. His hands manhandling her tight body. Grunting with each thrust banging into her. She knew he would not last long. She reached down under her and quickly rubbed her aching clit. His balls hitting the back of her fingers. She felt herself tightening for one last release. She cried with primal rage as her body jerked and clenched and wrapped around this man, this near stranger, now deeper into her than any before. Her husband sitting at home probably reading a book as she was fucked like a whore on the desk he bought for her office.
The firm thrust and hold let her know he was there, he was cumming. She worked her hips quickly as she clenched herself to feel his seed surge through him and into her. It was obscene for a woman who made her husband wear a condom. She collapsed onto the desk as his hands held her on him. Banging forward into her with each ejaculation. Her body relaxing after the most intense sex of her life. She was spent.
She laid on the desk with one leg down and the other still up as his cum and her juices flowed out of her. Michael fell back into the chair, both gasping for air, enjoying the incredible high of their orgasms.
 
Michael sat back in her chair; his cock was covered in Rene's juices and it was still hard. He stared at her fine ass that rested right in front of him. Then, he reached out and caressed it lightly; enjoying the firm flesh and the perfect curvature. After a moment of caressing her ass, he smacked her ass..... HARD.

He stood up, pulled her off the desk, spun her around and kissed her hard. He pulled her close to him as his hands slid down her back..... pausing at the small of her back before movin down to grab her ass. The kiss was long and deep and possessive.

After breaking the kiss, Michael quickly dressed. "I am late for a client meeting. Next week we will meet in my office. Same time. Dress appropriately." Michael walked out of her office without saying another word, and went to the office for his meeting.
 
Rene fell back into her chair nearly giddy with joy. She had not known such bliss, such timeless happiness. Her dress was a mess and her hair was everywhere. She had just committed acts of such carnal desire with a man not her husband but she did not care. She was free at last and Michael O'Rourke was her savior. The brash walking ego of masculinity had just turned her inside out and then back again. The pleasure of a perfect dance with a partner of equal talent exhausted and spent.

The weight of life would come back she knew but for the moment she enjoyed it. Basked in it's warm sunlight. She laughed as the fact he ran away after was a relief. She did crave more sex but was not sure how much she could really take, but knew the conversation with him would leave her wanting. His shallowness would turn her off. Their relationship was currently perfect and she thought she would have to contact him and only sessions in her office would be able to be controlled in such a way as the please her.

She rose on weak knees and went to the closet and pulled out a similar dress and panties and combed her hair in the mirror as the image of him sweating and red faced over her, thrusting and humping him full weight into her, wanting her, needing to put his seed in her filled her mind as a smile filled her face.
 
Michael took notes during his meeting, but really paid little attention to the client. This was a long-time client and Michael knew exactly what he wanted. His mind was across town in the therapist's office and what had happened there earlier.

After the meeting concluded, Michael went down to the coffee shop and sat there for a while. He felt better than he had in a long time. What had just happened with Rene had been the best sex of his life, and it had been with a married woman. Not that he cared about that. He saw the ring on her finger. If her husband had been taking care of her, she would not have strayed.

For the rest of the week, Rene was on his mind. Not only did he think about what had happened, but he thought about what he wanted to happen. In fact, she was even in his dreams. When he woke up the morning of his next appointment with her, his mind flashed to the dream he had last night. The only part he could remember was the two of them in her bed, the raw passion of their first encounter still existing. Then they heard a door close on the first floor. That was when he woke up.

Michael showered and dressed for work. Wearing a charcoal grey suit, a black shirt and a light gray tie, he headed off to the office. He was not sure whether Rene would show up for their appointment. If not, there would be consequences.
 
Rene's week was scattered as she could think of little else than Michael or more precisely his desire for her. She was patient and as the time for his appointment she dialed his number. Getting his voicemail was not surprising so she left a message.
"Hello Michael, it is doctor Fulton. I have you down for two o'clock. You mentioned the possibility of having our session at your office during our last visit but that is not going to be convenient for me. I do hope you will be able to keep our scheduled appointment. I think there are important things for us to discuss. Cheers" she finished and hung up. Her body was alive and aroused having just left the message.
"Jesus he better come" she said then smiled at the double entendre. "Oh god I hope he cums" she said with a laugh.

She had lunch with her husband as she regularly did on Fridays. She felt aroused by the entire world. She did not feel it was cheating on Bill, as much as a good workout felt good physically. She saw her relationship with Michael as just that, a healthy workout.
After lunch she went home, bathed and dressed before her afternoon session. She wore a sleeveless white dress which fit snugly around her waist and torso then fell loosely to her ankles. She wore no bra or panties and left her jewelry in her desk. Her hair was down and wore little makeup. She sat calmly listening to the antique clock tick slowly towards two. Her mind drove her eyes to look at the couch and imagine Michael tied down there. She then became aware of the desk where she had been mounted and driven into ecstasy almost exactly a week ago. Her hands crossed in front of her she pondered this session. Surely he would not miss it, would he?
 
When Michael picked up the voicemail from Rene, he smiled. Okay then. She wanted to play the game. We will just have to see how that works for her. He made a few phone calls to clients, and even phoned the client that he had met with after his last encounter with Rene. They spoke about the investments that Michael had put him in and how much the client had already made from those moves.

Lunch was with a client. It was a standing monthly appointment with a widow who always spent the lunch flirting with him. This time, he flirted back with her. Not that anything would happen; would it? After all, she was a client and he should keep that separate from his personal life. But.....

After lunch, he walked back to the office, checked his messages, and told his secretary that he was going out to try to get a new client. At 2:00 pm, he pulled into a parking lot down the street from Rene's office. He made a couple of phone calls as he sat in his car.

At 2:20 pm, Michael dialed Rene's office number. While it rang, he got out of the car and walked down the street. She answered the phone as he walked up the steps onto the porch. "I guess you are not coming to our meeting today," he said as he quietly opened the door to her outer office.
 
Rene was tense as the clock continued and Michael did not show. Finally seeing his number was a bit of a relief.
"Hello Michael" she said coolly "are you coming? I would like to see you today." Her heart pounded as her mouth became dry and her anticipation skyrocketed.
 
"Whether or not I am cumming today depends on you Rene. You were told that the meeting was to take place in my office today. You decided that it wasn't convenient for you. I am not quite sure what it was you were trying to accomplish."

He stood at the door to her office. He could sense some tension in her voice and he was not going to do anything to reduce it at this point. In fact, he was going to exacerbate it somewhat. He smiled to himself as he stood there.

"I was truly expecting to have a great session today. I thought it would be possible for you to have another breakthrough. I guess that won't happen though since you decided to sit in your office and try to play hardball and make me cum to you."
 
"Michael, I think we have done some... important work but you are by no means cleared of the damage Jenn inflicted on you. We really need to continue our work" she said trying to sound professional while her body feel physically pulled towards his voice. She wanted his mouth against hers and to let all this talk be done. She wanted him like nothing she had known before.

"Michael I think you are feeling dominant, as the world has always been your toy. Then Jenn turned the tables and made you realize everything you wanted could be gone in an instant. What have you learned from this?" she asked.
 
"Rene, we made some progress last week. However, you have taken steps that may result in a setback. You see, I trusted you. I trusted that you would do what was in my best interest. Then, you want and tried to play this game of yours. If you really thought it was best to have this meeting in your office, you would have said it last week, or yesterday even. You would not have waited until today to leave me a message to that effect. This is you trying to manipulate and control the situation. Perhaps I should look for a new therapist."

Michael stood outside her office door trying to detect any movement that might be coming from within. He heard some slight movement, but nothing that would indicate that she was going to make an attempt to go to his office.

"Rene, you have to admit that you want more than just a professional visit from me. You know that you want and need to have some close contact with me. In fact, you are probably sitting at your desk with your mind racing right now; wondering what you will do if I do not come to your office to give you what you need."
 
"Michael, I don't think making threats is the way we are going to move forward. I never agreed to you telling me to come to your office. This relationship is not about your your big cock turning me into your next fiance" she said nervous she was pushing too hard. "I am not in this for myself Michael, I am hear to help you. I am a unique therapist with a set of tools that can help men like you. Strong, dominant, wealthy men who have trouble balancing their power with those things they cannot simply buy, take or force to their will. You need to come to my office and submit to me Michael. I am here and you still have time today, or else it will be next Friday before I can see you again" her words physically pained her as her desire for him was intense but it was a gamble she had to take. She hung up the phone then put her head on her desk and ran her hands down against the inside of thighs and moaned loudly "fucking come take it! Michael."
 
Michael smiled at the feigned outrage of the therapist. When she hung up the phone on him, he was amused. She had no idea that he was right outside of her office. Michael figured he would wait and see what her reaction was, and he didn't have to wait very long. He heard what she said about him coming to take it, and decided that it was time to go into her office.

Without knocking, he opened the door and walked into her office. He did not close the door behind him, but he walked over and stood in front of Rene's desk. "So, I am the one that needs to submit to you? That is funny Doc. Here you are, sitting behind your desk hoping that I would come here and take you. This is not professional Rene. This is personal. You can't deny it. You want me to take you. You want me to make you MINE. Not just last week. Not just today. You want don't want to be my fiancee; nor do I want that."

He paused as he stared at her behind her desk. "So, if I don't take it now, I have to wait until next Friday. Are you willing to stick with that Rene? Are you sure that is a threat that you want to stand behind? If I walk out now, can you wait until next Friday?
 
Rene was shocked as her office door opened and Michael burst in. She watched him throw the door closed and move towards her confidently and excited.

"So, I am the one that needs to submit to you? That is funny Doc..." she heard him begin, obviously upset with her approach. She suppressed the smile welling inside her. She let him go on, getting worked up but trying to play it cool.

" If I walk out now, can you wait until next Friday?" he said and looked at her like he was calling her bluff.

"Are you done?" she asked cooly. She rose to her feet as her thighs felt energized with his presence. "Michael, sit on the couch." she said calmly. She gathered a pencil and pad and moved to the edge of the desk then stopped.

"Well Mr O'Rourke, you can leave or we can do some work, what is it going to be?" she said looking through her fragile glasses on her nose. Her nipples firmly pointing the fine material of her dress. "This is on my terms. If you want some honey who is going to slob your knob or bend over every time you need to cum, there is the door." She watched him eye her and take her in up and down. He was clearly not accustom to powerful women.

"Do you know who I see on Mondays?" she asked stepping closer. "Mr Holiday. the general partner at that little firm you slave for? He has been my client for five years and manages my funds." she said knowing this information should send a wave of humility through this thorough bred. "You like your job don't you Michael?" she said softly, as softly as a woman can threaten.

"Since you are late, strip and lay on the couch. I think you need to be tied up again" she said moving past him towards the drawers with the toys.
 
Michael listened to Rene with a smirk on his face. He was really enjoying her attempt to regain control. When she went to the point of threatening his career he decided that he had enough. If this was the game she wanted to play, he was tapping out.

He turned and went back toward the door. As he opened it, he turned around to her. "Go ahead and make your call to Holiday. Maybe he can give you what you need. If he wants to let me go, that is fine. I will watch his company fall apart after I take all of my clients to my new firm."

Opening the door, Michael walked out of the office and quietly closed the door behind him. As much as he wanted Rene, he was not in the mood for her games. He was trying to get over having been played, and now his therapist was doing it.
 
Rene smiled as he left.
"You stupid bastard" she said softly.
She went to the door and locked it. Then she pulled her dress off and dropped it on the floor. She went to the drawer and puled a pair of cuffs and laid them on the couch. She then went and got her phone. She set it in her chair and turned the camera on so she could see herself on the couch. Then she video called Michael.

When he picked up she said "Michael I wanted to give you a sense of what you are missing." She sat on the edge of the couch and opened her toned legs with her toes barely touching the floor as her muscles tightened. They opened like a powerful birds wings as she draw teh metal hand cuffs up her thigh.

"You see Michael clearly you have power issues. What man would run away from this?" she said as she locked the cuffs on her wrists in front of herself.

"I mean Michael I could not refuse anything you wanted to do to me like this" her hands pulling at the cuffs. Then she settled and brought her hands to her chest and massaged her breasts. "I wish it was you touching me" she purred staring into the camera. Her hands sliding down her ripples abs to her bare inner thighs "Oh Michael I wish you were here" she sighed as her one hand circled her clit as her other slid easily into her red blossomed lips. She worked herself for what seemed a minute to her but an hour to Michael. Her body rhythmically moving and gyrating and breathing closer and closer.

"Fuck Michael I really wanted to feel that energy again, but you had to leave, couldn't let... ahhh" she was interrupted as her orgasm came on. She fell back working her body like a magical beast. "Oh god I want you" she sighed moving her hands back up as she laid back with her long legs now stretched out in front of her.

"Oh well" she said with a smirk and moved forward to the phone and clicked "disconnect'.
 
He watched her video in silence. After she clicked it off, he put his car in drive and went back to the office. The image of Rene was seated into his mind. He had been half tempted to go back into her office and take advantage of her while she was cuffed. He didn't, though.

When he got back to the office, he picked up the phone on his desk and called Maria Maiorano. She was a 50 something widow that flirted with Michael every time they met. He was due for a check-in with her and thought tonight would be a good time.

Michael arranged to meet Maria for dinner. He picked the fanciest place in town. What the hell. Why not enjoy a dinner with an attractive, wealthy client that always flirts with him? You never know what might happen. Just before he left the office, he sent Renea text message: "I guess we are finished. You can send me your final bill. Oh, and I spoke with Holiday. He is transferring your account to me."
 
Back
Top