naughty girls who love teasing married men!

I'm not in my twentys anymore

I occasionally show an older guy a stocking top, if he happens to be married he can use the grist for his mill in bed that night.

Who doesn't like being flirted and teased with? Makes me feel special and wanted. I'll take any volunteers.

That's one of my favorite parts of being a photographer. Not in a dirty old man way (ok, maybe partially... if I'm being honest). But the thrill of having some young 20-something who KNOWS she's cute and enjoys getting a rise out of guys... sometimes it's better than sex!

I do mostly nude fine art, so they do eventually take their clothes off. I just love when I get a subject who knows how to use sexual tension. The way it translates on film is so mindblowing! Those who just slip everything off and find the light... it's almost like shooting school pictures... almost. ;)

I am a college professor and assume that all those tank tops on exam day are not coincidental.

I love teasing married men. If I'm at the mall or something and one is checking me out I like to flirt with him. His wife usually gets pissed off. One time I was teasing a guy. When his wife looked away I flashed him. She went into the fitting room and he came up and talked to me. Totally wasn't expecting that. He told me I was gorgeous and had nice breasts and would love to see them again. He went and shouted to his wife that he was going to go look at other things. We snuck into another fitting room where he started playing and licking my tits. Ended up giving him a bj before he went back to his wife

I love teasing married men. If I'm at the mall or something and one is checking me out I like to flirt with him. His wife usually gets pissed off. One time I was teasing a guy. When his wife looked away I flashed him. She went into the fitting room and he came up and talked to me. Totally wasn't expecting that. He told me I was gorgeous and had nice breasts and would love to see them again. He went and shouted to his wife that he was going to go look at other things. We snuck into another fitting room where he started playing and licking my tits. Ended up giving him a bj before he went back to his wife

wow wish I could be so lucky

what mall was this????....:rolleyes:

Any time I'm taken as hot enough that a mans urges start overriding what he thinks he's "supposed" to be doing it gets me wet. So, yes.

When teasing a married man you know there's a sense of the forbidden but I think it's also that feeling that you could be better than his wife, the women he vowed to be with, at pleasing him. That you're the one he fantasizes about when he's with her just from some teasing.

Being an older man I do find it very nice when a younger woman flirts and teases. It does boost the ego some. I've always had a thing for younger women and can't help but to stare sometimes, especially when they wear those tight yoga pants.

When teasing a married man you know there's a sense of the forbidden but I think it's also that feeling that you could be better than his wife, the women he vowed to be with, at pleasing him. That you're the one he fantasizes about when he's with her just from some teasing.

now thats just hot

Back