Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

These are amazing. Zumi, you have an incredible talent. This is my favorite -

attachment.php

Makes me feel comforted. Good stuff.

and with his cock in my mouth

Not being an admirer of I irezumi is pretty much blasphemous. :D

By chance do you use deviantart or any other artsy fartsy sites?

Irezumi's work is some of my favorite. A bummer that he has not added to it in a long time.

Irezumi's work is some of my favorite. A bummer that he has not added to it in a long time.

Coming back in the one-six! Have been missing being creative.

Will be more pieces from my filthy mind and possibly starting a free-form adult sequential series (colloquially known as "dirty comic strips.") ;)

Will be more pieces from my filthy mind and possibly starting a free-form adult sequential series (colloquially known as "dirty comic strips.") ;)

EXCELLENT NEWS!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I've just stumbled across this...really interesting stuff, you have an amazing talent.

I wouldn't mind seeing some new images....:)

Not a bad idea to bump this up so others might see some older ones.

hem hem...
the "one-six" is ticking away!

You're LATE!

you art

Pet here... your use of minimal lines is wonderul, you capture the moment and the expression beautifully. Thank you for sharing your talent with us all. And this is a great outlet for your subject matter.

Thank you, guys! I've been meaning to post a lot more works more often, but real life's been gettin' in the way...

Here's a quickie from this morning, just to keep my pitching arm in gear... ;)

"Her Good Little Bad Boy"
Love this one.

I love this ❤ Nice to imagine smells, sounds and sensations. Ooh, your art has got me going 🤤

Back