Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Here is my naughty illustrated entry for Pattydraws' recent limerick contest, which can be found with other artists' works here.

IrezumiKiss said:
As you commandeth, milady Haven... :heart:

Because it's a "relic" from the start of this year prior to my joining this site, I'm also attaching some other relics from around that same time as well as last year that I haven't posted before. Not as tight as my newer stuff, more sketchy. Still enjoyable. ;)

1) "Lower, Please"
2) "Joose"
3) "Le Sandwiche"
4) "Sexy Splatter"
5) "The Best Kiss"

Thank you so very much! I love that piece... Definitely my favorite. It's much better in full-size. ;)
The other works are wonderful as well... And from the newer set (the other post)... I love them all! Your color work is stunning. Love it.
:kiss:

loved the sexy limerick drawing

I think I see hints of my ass in that drawing...or am I smoking crack? ha!

boohoo, you don't like me anymore IK :( I guess I'm not very inspirational anymore :(
I'm losing my touch.

LOVE the new drawing...fab as always, love :)
kiss kiss :kiss:

Fabulous...

DUHH, maybe I should actually look at your other drawings. Absolutely brilliant! God, your work is so sensual and luscious. Mmm perfect. You know I'm one of your biggest and most busty of your fans ;)

JG

I just caught up with the thread.
your style is so tight- the writing, the style of the lettering, the capturing of the human qualities in your sketches- not to mention your use of drawing style.
a great point of view with great variety.
nice Ire.

wow Irez...the new pics are awsome....i really love the one with the two sisters..they look absolutally deliscious...:)
in your older drawings i also really like the subtle touches in the "splatter" pic...lol....like the barest hint of cum dripping off of her glasses....:)
genious...

Room-Zoom-Zooooomy!! :D

How come you never brought me back to your rooooooooomy?!!

Damn babe these pieces are amazing :nana:

Can I be your groupie?? :eek:

Have a great one, Zumi-bum!

*bats eye lashes adoringly, flashes my boobies and scampers off*

Last edited:
About time I started doin' August like it t'was SUPPOSED to be done! Summer ain't over yet!

"All He Ever Cares About" is the full version of my current avatar (at this writing)

"My Golden Lover" is a possible avatar drawing for Image (IF she likes it!) I'm satisfied with it, but some of the its nuances (I wanted the guy to have a "glow")might be lost at avatar size, so it may be back to the drawing board for a more straightforward concept. The creative space for making illustrations for avatars isn't as flexible as I'd love it to be...sig banners are mucho bettah!

(Image >> I image hosted "Golden Lover" so you could download it and size it down from a good resolution)

1) "My Golden Lover"
2) "All He Ever Cares About"
3) "Batter Up"
4) "Whoa, There Goes Bob Again!"

Attachments

• allheevercaresabout2.jpg
    allheevercaresabout2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,424
  • batterup2.jpg
    batterup2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,293
  • whoatheregoesbob2.jpg
    whoatheregoesbob2.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,661
IrezumiKiss said:
Which one? :D

Oh, by the way...I haven't forgotten about your request, either... ;)

All of them.

Thank you, sir. I'm a groupie. Plain and simple.

Wow! Fantastic! It's just what I wanted!

Your art is absolutely amazing. I hope you're getting paid for doing something you obviously love!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

:kiss:

ran57gr said:
Yes indeed! I hope you are doing well zuke :rose: :kiss:

Fairly well, thank you!

Of course, I'm spending my time here instead of working. Not good for business.

I seem to recall that you had some artistic training -- have you ever tried erotics drawings like Irezumi's?

zukethecuke said:
Fairly well, thank you!

Of course, I'm spending my time here instead of working. Not good for business.

I seem to recall that you had some artistic training -- have you ever tried erotics drawings like Irezumi's?

I've done some drawing in the university but all I can manage is accurate likeness of something I see. Nice but unimaginative.
Now Ike, he's gifted. And so are you ;) :kiss:

ran57gr said:
I've done some drawing in the university but all I can manage is accurate likeness of something I see. Nice but unimaginative.
Now Ike, he's gifted. And so are you ;) :kiss:

You're sweet! Wrong, but sweet! I can make a fair copy of someone else's art, especially portraits, but my figure drawing sucks rocks. Any attempt by me at 'erotic art' wouldn't be either one..... :eek:

Zuke > you do (dirty) drawings as well? I'd love to see 'em. :)

Ran > someone as sexy as you without an imagination? I find that very hard to believe...you could do with a pen and paper what you do to photographs, milady... ;)

zukethecuke said:
You're sweet! Wrong, but sweet! I can make a fair copy of someone else's art, especially portraits, but my figure drawing sucks rocks. Any attempt by me at 'erotic art' wouldn't be either one..... :eek:

I wouldn't even attempt a portrait.... the results would be too embarrassing :eek:

IrezumiKiss said:

Ran > someone as sexy as you without an imagination? I find that very hard to believe...you could do with a pen and paper what you do to photographs, milady... ;)

I said my drawing is unimaginative :D
My imagination is very fertile on other subjects ;)

IrezumiKiss said:

No, no. I took an art class where I learned to make conte crayon copies of portraits by John Singer Sargeant and such like.

IrezumiKiss said:
Here is my naughty illustrated entry for Pattydraws' recent limerick contest, which can be found with other artists' works here.

I want to buy your book, when you finally collect all your stuff together.

Please.

Back