Searching for story - guy pretends to be doctor, tricks naive girl into sex/exposure

cardtrick2

Virgin
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Posts
1
I'm not even 100% certain this story was on Literotica, but I think it was. I can't find it for the life of me.

A youngiss guy and his friends have broken into a doctor's office (possibly the guy's father's office?) for some reason, and he ends up taking advantage of a naive girl who is in for a physical. He keeps up a pretense of being her doctor, but mostly just helps to keep the girl exposed (skimpy gown) and aroused. He convinces her that he is helping her medically by fucking her, and that she needs a special exam at his office across town. He takes her back to his (and his friends') apartment, where she gets molested some more, and then across town to another clinic where he breaks into the basement and gives her an "exam." Throughout this time, she is aroused and definitely curious and excited -- pretty much a willing participant in everything that happens. I'm definitely forgetting some details, but the story ends up with him pretty much leaving her naked on a subway train or bus, headed downtown alone, which she seems quite excited about.

Any help would be appreciated. I just can't seem to figure out the right combination of search terms to find this.


EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It actually wasn't on Literotica after all (Curious Cathy at http://www.asstr.org/~Arthur_Saxon/Cathy1a.html, if anyone is curious). I'm not sure what the usual etiquette is here, but I would be perfectly fine with having this thread deleted. I don't see a way to do it myself, though.
 
Last edited:
The link provided is a link to a story involving a 16 year old girl. Just thought I would throw out an alert as I know literotica has a no below 18 policy. Not sure if they extend it to not linking materials that involve under 18.
 
Back
Top