Have you masturbated on Skype?

Jiffylube5701

Experienced
I have. I can't believe it, but I have. A long time gay friend of mine got me into it, there I was one Sunday morning, looking at him, he looking at me, we jerked off! Loved it!

My good friend made me get skype, should have known. First time we called each other, there he was, naked and stroking....man that was fun!

Face time

Does Face Time on the iphone count? It is awesome for watching each other...

A few times. It's a great way to enjoy a little exhibitionism!!

I did it once and it was such a turn on im willing to do it either on skype or yahoo anytime

i would love to but haven't had anyone to do it with...any females out there that would like to skype with me? shoot me a PM

We masturbate all the time on Skype. I love just getting naked for him, since we live on different coasts. It just turns me on

certainly have a lot on yahoo... never on skype...I need to creat another profile. then have someone too do it with

wifey and i did it, first time she did it she sucked on her nipples then moved the laptop between her legs and spread her pussy and started playing with her clit then shoved 4 fingers in her pussy and finger fucked herself...it was quite entertaining....

she haven't done it again but she played with her boobs the last time....hoping she'll do it again soon....

Back