Georgia Roll Call!!!!!

kitcheneater

Really Experienced
I'm calling out all my fellow Georgia LIT members. I'm a 25 male in south GA. I creep around on here and I have never seen a GA thread for all us horny people down here!!! Take advantage of this...........let have some damn fun people!!!!

southeast georgia here

54 male here,,,,,would love to meet some people from down south to chat with.

SE Corner...

I don't think very many people in the Southern Georgia area can read. THAT must be it, they are never on LIT! Except for one guy I know of named DAVE, I have never encountered another SE GA Lit'er. :confused:

Heavy Sigh.

There is a thread on the playground for Georgia. But it's the same 3 people on it every day. I'm in the North.

I'm in South Georgia. An hour north of Valdosta to be exact.

I haven't seen many people from South Georgia on here in a while.

Another Georgia Male here, 43, financially secure, good looks, and wanting to find a lady to pleasure and please.

Georgia's Juicy Peaches

Hi, Juicy Georgia Peach here. Ready to be plucked and eaten. I am 38, college educated, want to be pleasured.

Last edited:
Hey from another GA Peach

Technically, I'm really a damn Yankee, but hopefully you won't hold that against me... :) My current residence is ATL area. 38 yr old female. And I don't think illiterate posters are a problem.... what I do see are many sweet Southern Gentleman. :heart:

An hour out of Atl and oh yea....go dawgs, what a game.

I'm in the northern burbs of Atlanta

There's not many Lit posters from GA, at least that post.....

whats shakin

just a quick bump, 24 m here, looking to have some fun in south GA, in great shape and willing to drive for and encounter. Enjoy all!!!

I'm an hour north of Valdosta also... I'm 49, college grad and divorced for many years. Oh and yes we can read in South Georgia. ;)

NW Cobb/ Paulding area

I have been on and off here for several years now. I was "Pleased2eatyou" the last time I was here but lost all my account stuff, so had to start over... :D
I have seen several threads on here for Georgians, but they die out quickly. Good to see some fellow degenerates in my area :D Shame this thread is a sausage fest, with the exceptions of Lv... (Sweet shots by the way), SouthernMiss, and SouthernGAGAL. I'm thinking you need someone to take the pics for you next time.. :p :p

I hunt and fish all over the state, any ladies care to chat or go enjoy the outdoors, there is always an open invitation!
J

Last edited:
gwinnett

Gwinnett county here and yes all georgia thread die quickly on here. I dont know if there isnt hardly any interested in the atlanta area or what? Maybe there is so much to do in atlanta that alot of people dont get online? I dunno...lol...Im just making shit up as I go along.

Back