What did you appreciate today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sincere compliment, even though I don't accept them gracefully. I'm working on it.

The man going to town to buy me fruit just because he noticed I'd run out. :heart:

How confident my little dog is. He is blind, but he gets around better than I do at times. People don't even realize that he is blind when I take him to the park. I think that he forgets sometimes. :)

He sounds adorable...

It reminds me of this quote...

"Aerodynamically a bee should not be able to fly, but he does not know that and continues to fly anyway"...

The spirit is beautiful and powerful...

Sweet story...:heart::rose:

I appreciate my parents buying me food while I stay at their house and take care of their pets and clean... I appreciate my mother trusting me to take care of my dad and trusting me to make sure he gets his meds on time while she goes to work...

I appreciate my parents buying me food while I stay at their house and take care of their pets and clean... I appreciate my mother trusting me to take care of my dad and trusting me to make sure he gets his meds on time while she goes to work...

:rose:

a lovely message that I just received from a wonderful and kind lady. Made me smile and feel much better. Thank you BC xx :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back