Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be impressed with GTA V except thanks to GTA 4 sucking and Saint's Row picking up the spare where fun belongs the only thing that has me curious about V is that it's back in San Andreas and I love that city!

I'd be impressed with GTA V except thanks to GTA 4 sucking and Saint's Row picking up the spare where fun belongs the only thing that has me curious about V is that it's back in San Andreas and I love that city!

Yeah. Tommy was always my favorite maniac. :)

And, along with Dylan, the first to turn the Fab Four on to non-alcoholic pleasures....

Lovely to see you again ......will you ride my see saw? .... Maybe Tuesday afternoon?

or on a, lazy day, Sunday afternoon,

He'll fly his astral plane,
Takes you trips around the bay,
Brings you back the same day.

I blow at FPS's but I keep going back for more. No doubt another sign of my insanity.

Can't wait for FO4. I sorta stumbled upon FO3 and of course got hooked. The whole premise is better than zombie shit. Can't stand that genre anymore. Not even the Walking Dead (TV show) could breath life into it for me.

Fallout makes you play like a man. :cool:

or on a, lazy day, Sunday afternoon,

He'll fly his astral plane,
Takes you trips around the bay,
Brings you back the same day.

I've been thinking about our fortune
And I've decided that we're really not to blame
For the love that's deep inside us now
Is still the same.

I've been thinking about our fortune
And I've decided that we're really not to blame
For the love that's deep inside us now
Is still the same.

When the final line is over
It's certain that the curtain's gonna fall
I can hide inside your sweet, sweet love
Forever more

There may be a Fallout tv show in the works.

As awesome as that would be, I don't see how they could portray the environment correctly. I mean I like my FO extra bloody and when I kill, I like it when the head explodes and the body goes flying around.

When the final line is over
It's certain that the curtain's gonna fall
I can hide inside your sweet, sweet love
Forever more

And the sounds we make together
Is the music to the story in your eyes
It's been shining down upon me now
I realize

I loved Fallout3. But then, when New Vegas and Skyrim came out, I got spoiled by the graphics.

So far, texture the packs for FO3 are making the game glitchy. I'm probably doing something wrong, though. :(

While I can live without it, I love vats. It's like a wonderful extra part of the game.

You are just talking about the shooting, yes?

The son never uses it, thinking it makes him manlier.

Even without it, I am a better player.

Dragon Age help?

So I don't get potion making and enchanting weapons. I am in Lothering and have the side quests for making poison. Ai also have stuff that I can put on weapons to poison them.

In other games I have played I'd put all the stuff on an enchanting table or some device and cast a spell or use the device and that would make the potion, enchant the weapon, etc.

How does it work in DA? I am one of those that does all the side quests and so want to finish before I leave. I am an Elf-rogue-city and I have the witch from the wilds with me and she has herbalism.

I don't get trap-making either and I assume it is similar!

Last edited:
All the trap & potion making stuff is in the L2 menu. If I remember correctly the weapon upgrades are done from a guy and his son in one of the camps. It's been 2 years since I played so I may be wrong.

Most everything is done by the Dwarf and his special "son".

But make sure you are using the secondary menu. I think its easier to play it on the Xbox because of the controller, but I have it on the pc too. But I use the pc version for the mods so I can romance more in depth, if you know what I mean.

I don't know the key menus, but on the controller, you hold down the trigger to get to the menu.

Most everything is done by the Dwarf and his special "son".

But make sure you are using the secondary menu. I think its easier to play it on the Xbox because of the controller, but I have it on the pc too. But I use the pc version for the mods so I can romance more in depth, if you know what I mean.

I don't know the key menus, but on the controller, you hold down the trigger to get to the menu.

There's a menu quick icon on the right hand edge of the screen.

So I don't get potion making and enchanting weapons. I am in Lothering and have the side quests for making poison. Ai also have stuff that I can put on weapons to poison them.

In other games I have played I'd put all the stuff on an enchanting table or some device and cast a spell or use the device and that would make the potion, enchant the weapon, etc.

How does it work in DA? I am one of those that does all the side quests and so want to finish before I leave. I am an Elf-rogue-city and I have the witch from the wilds with me and she has herbalism.

I don't get trap-making either and I assume it is similar!

As LTR said weapons can only be enchanted by Sandal, Bodhan Ferric's son (the dwarf she mentioned) in the party camp, you'll need runes for that, they can be found and bought as you travel around, I think you only get access to one or two if any runes by the time you get to Lothering.

Trap making is different, its done by the player and is a skill you have to put points into as you level up.

I am most definitely straight. Plus Morrigan is a Chaotic Neutral mage. You know there is a dirty side.

Don't think I have met Zevron yet. But if Zevron is a dude, I already know the answer!

I romanced all of them. And if you have the mods, you can romance Alistair and Morrigan with either sex.

I usually start by taking Alastair's virginity then dropping him for Zevron.

Tell me more about the "mods" please? The last RPG I played was Baldur's Gate like 10 yrs ago. Mostly FPS and online gaming clans since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back