best friends fiance

bigfoot: tell, don't tell, you're getting advice both ways and ultimately it's your choice to make.

you have a much easier choice though with the fiancee: you tell her no & do not have any contact with her ever again. in no world is a repeat a good thing and if you choose differently, you're going to regret it.

thoughts on telling your friend: i didn't lead with this, cuz you've already gotten a lot of advice both ways. but i will say this:

a) secrets have a way of coming out. what are the odds you can keep this a secret for decades? because if you don't tell him, that's what you're signing up for.
b) how would you feel if you were him?
c) if you don't tell, how much worse is it going to be if he finds out after the fact? and if he finds out through someone other than you?

when you come right down to it, secrets are relationship nukes. any kind of relationship: friends, family, lovers. when a secret comes out, it nukes everything around it & blows whatever trust existed all to hell. and the fallout can last for years.

ed

So let me get this straight:
The OP banged his "friend's" fianceé.​
The OP's fianceé also cheated on him with two black men.​
The OP, despite being "engaged," is on the Personals Board actively seeking partners.​

I think the OP actually lives in his parents' basement and his "fianceé's" name is Rosy Palmer. If any of the above is true, however, none of these folks should even think about getting married.

You should tell your friend so he doesn't marry the cheating fiancee.

Then you can leave it up to him whether he wants to be your friend still, or not.

All you people telling him not to tell his friend are not people I would want as friends. A true friend would prevent his friend from committing to a lifelong relationship with a dishonest and immoral person.

Disagree. Sometimes it's a lot better to let sleeping dogs lie. Maybe this was all just a fluke and it wouldn't happen again. Maybe he can plant the seed of doubt with another sort of message if he feels his friend has to be "protecte" without laying it out on the table. Bringing a stinking situation out in the open just lets the smell go everywhere. I always wonder at these stories where people voluntarily confess an affair to an unsuspecting spouse or partner expecting "understanding and forgiveness" and only finding out they get anger, resentment, and a break-up.

If confronted with a someone knowing of your affair, "man up", admit it, and take your lumps. Otherwise, don't hand off the guilt and expect to be patted on the head and told all is ok. Same goes for a "friend" that outs someone's spouse or partner and sets off an emotional bomb. If I had knowledge of a friend's cheating spouse, I'd go to the cheating spouse, tell them I knew and give them the chance to clean up their own act. However, I wouldn't necessarily want to blow the cover and watch the carnage. Believe me, I've been in the middle of ground zero and it ain't pretty. Just understand that I know pretty much what General Petraeus is going through right about now. It would have been much better if that woman he was involved with would have just not gone all "jealous and bitchy", and not sent whatever threatening e-mails she did. Likewise, the other woman in Florida should have just kept her cool, changed her e-mail address or blocked the threatening messages and everybody calmed down and gone about their life. When somebody sets off a shit-bomb, often the person who lit the fuze gets just as stinky.

.... Believe me, I've been in the middle of ground zero and it ain't pretty. Just understand that I know pretty much what General Petraeus is going through right about now. It would have been much better if that woman he was involved with would have just not gone all "jealous and bitchy", and not sent whatever threatening e-mails she did. Likewise, the other woman in Florida should have just kept her cool, changed her e-mail address or blocked the threatening messages and everybody calmed down and gone about their life. When somebody sets off a shit-bomb, often the person who lit the fuze gets just as stinky.

One of the guys on my hockey team - a serial dater who is regularly single soon after claiming "she is the one" - and I were discussing the General the other day. My friend's reply in reference to most of the General's troubles was, "Bitches is crazy. Scorned or cross bitches is crazy unpredictable."
I did mention he was a hockey player...:rolleyes:

Your idea of letting sleeping dogs is fine, until you factor in the girl. Her character, if going by her behaviour, already suggests that she (like the OP) is slightly immature and thinks mainly (only) of herself. When, not if, but when a break up happens there is nothing stopping her from sharing this nuclear nugget with all, especially if it deflects bad shit away from her. She's the Wild Card in all this.

All this is completely irrelevant of course, as it appears to have happened in a hotel room in the Land of Make-Believe.

Disagree. Sometimes it's a lot better to let sleeping dogs lie. Maybe this was all just a fluke and it wouldn't happen again. Maybe he can plant the seed of doubt with another sort of message if he feels his friend has to be "protecte" without laying it out on the table. Bringing a stinking situation out in the open just lets the smell go everywhere. I always wonder at these stories where people voluntarily confess an affair to an unsuspecting spouse or partner expecting "understanding and forgiveness" and only finding out they get anger, resentment, and a break-up.

If confronted with a someone knowing of your affair, "man up", admit it, and take your lumps. Otherwise, don't hand off the guilt and expect to be patted on the head and told all is ok. Same goes for a "friend" that outs someone's spouse or partner and sets off an emotional bomb. If I had knowledge of a friend's cheating spouse, I'd go to the cheating spouse, tell them I knew and give them the chance to clean up their own act. However, I wouldn't necessarily want to blow the cover and watch the carnage. Believe me, I've been in the middle of ground zero and it ain't pretty. Just understand that I know pretty much what General Petraeus is going through right about now. It would have been much better if that woman he was involved with would have just not gone all "jealous and bitchy", and not sent whatever threatening e-mails she did. Likewise, the other woman in Florida should have just kept her cool, changed her e-mail address or blocked the threatening messages and everybody calmed down and gone about their life. When somebody sets off a shit-bomb, often the person who lit the fuze gets just as stinky.

The OP sounds like some wanker making this crap off, either because he gets off on it or wants to jerk people around...

But if this was real, the one mitigating circumstance is that the fiancee reputedly wants to do it again, this wasn't a one off or a mistake in her mind..and that is where the problem comes in, it indicates the fiancee isn't exactly going to be faithful. If it were me and it were truly a one off, I would tell the fiancee it was a mistake, a one off, and tell her that if she finds other men attractive, then she should think of calling off the wedding, and that as her fiancee's friend I would be keeping an eye on her because I am enough of a friend to not want him stuck with a cheating spouse. If in fact I found out she was cheating again, I would tell my friend the truth, tell him what went on, that it was a mistake that I regretted but that I couldn't let him get married to a cheater, and if it meant our friendship was over, I could live with that, knowing I tried to do the right thing. Reporting a one time mistake, if that is what I thought it was (i.e we both expressed regret, promised it was a one time thing) I would agree with you, but if I thought it was more, there would be a line. Ultimately a friend is there to protect you, a one time breach isn't worth the pain, but if it was something more then that, friend should have the other's back. Put it this way, if the friend ever discovered that we had slept together, and I knew that she was planning to cheat and found out she had, no matter what I did, he would be hurt and hate me even more.

My opinion only, so don't bash me.
The guy should man-up to his friend, maybe even get a beating, but at least his friend would know she was a cheat brefore he marries - then eventualy they divorce and he loses everything he owns, especially if they have children.
Once a person cheats and gets away with it, soon they will do it again. A true friend wouldn't have allowed it to get that far.
As said - just my thoughts

Last edited:
If you tell your best friend now, you hurt his feelings.

If you keep the secret, it will come out eventually--and you not only hurt his feelings, but you show how little you respect him.

If you tell him now there is a chance you can salvage the friendship. If you don't, there isn't.

And whatever you do, for fuck's sake, stay away from the fiancée anymore.

(Oh, and, talk to a psychiatrist. They may be able to prescribe you anti-psychotic medication. It would help.)

Ok well I'm 24... ...her tight young pussy was riding me and it was the best sex we both ever had. Now she wants more discreetly. What should I do?

should read

Ok well I'm overweight single man in my fifties... = ...her tight young pussy was riding me and it was the best sex we both ever had. Now she wants more discreetly. What should I do?

What should you do? Find a more appropriate board than the How To for your fanatsies.

What should you do? Find a more appropriate board than the How To for your fanatsies.
The thread originally appeared on the Fetish Forum. I assume it was moved here because the OP seems to sort of be seeking advice.

Do you guys smell that?

bullshit.gif

Last edited:
Solution

Ok well I'm 24 and a little predicament.

...What should I do?

I've got the answer - match made in heaven YES! You could even PM each other constantly, no longer needing to post on the boards any more.

today iwas at the grocery store wearing a really short skirt with no panties... i bent over whenever i could to expose my bald little pussy..
there was an older man who i think might have seen it.. i kept wanting him to come up to me, quickly stick his finger into my already wet pussy, and while slowly sliding it in and out of my pussy say to me "is this what your little pussy wants?"

bigfoot12345 :heart: sweetiepie18 - how cute is that pairing?

You don't tell your friend something like that

This is how things get worse.... Communication and telling the truth is always the right way to do things. Dumbledore said it best, "We have to choose between what is right, and what is easy."

High Five

Invite your friend out for a beer. When you come into the bar, the first thing you should say to him is:

"Dude, I soooooo got laid last night! High five!"

Then, when he is laughing, say:

"It was your fiance."

Then, you can run...or fight, whichever is inevitable in your world.

If it were a real question I would simply say, if he was your friend - you have to tell him. Then let him punch you. Repeatedly.

Back