Jack Felix: Threads and Ideas

Felix80

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Posts
1,472
Figured this would be a good place to list off my open threads for people to reference and to post up new ideas I get that I want to share.

First up is Star Slave? the story of a genetically engineered warrior turned interstellar privateer who hijacks a cache of goods from an alien faction only to find a few (alien?) slave girls in the shipment. He tries to explain that they're no longer slaves but they don't speak the same language. Original universe with more information coming out about it. I'm looking for someone to play a slave girl or two.

Next is Another Thread Idea, the story of a sexy college couple who get walked in on by her roommate and eventually bring the rommate into their relationship.

I've never really gotten Senior Project off the ground, though I've tried a few times. She's a popular girl failing history that offers the smartest guy in the class sex in trade for him being her project partner and thereby getting her the A she needs.

Mad Miss J and I are done with our old thread and working on a new one. So I'm reposting this The girl next to me. A friend of the family moves into the room next to mine for so she can finish high school in the states. Tonight I find out she's been spying on me while I was masturbating, thinking about her.

Geeks at College. A new idea. PM me with your first post if interested.

Idea threads:

The Other last Son of Krypton is an idea I came up with in August of 2008. It's not as directed, i.e. plot focused, as my more recent and successful stories. I'm thinking of revisiting the idea if I get any interest in it. Suggestions are welcome.

Modern Gods, Demi-Gods and Monsters is a fresh take on immortals, superhumans and the monsters inbetween. I've really just created a world on this one and I'm not sure where I'd go with it. I'm torn on which god/immortal I'd use as the main character, probably Apollo and some equivalents in other pantheons, but maybe not. I'm not sure on what kind of a story I'd want to run or how many people I'd want to join (Four is generally my upper limit and I don't often go over one-on-one. Makes things too complicated.) Maybe it'll spark something when you read it and that could park something for me, etc and eventually we'll hav a story.
 
Last edited:
I've got two thread ideas banging around in my head right now.

The first is a superhero story, original universe, about a kid who is his world's premeir hero by the age of 18. He's super smart and a powered armor hero, like Iron Man or Steel or even Doctor Doom. One idea is to have him being in college on a scholarship, keeping up appearances as a struggling student while saving the world on a weekly basis. I could also have him as a member of his world's version of the Justice League or Avengers, but that seems to be making things unnecessarily complicated. For this one I don't have a female lead planned, and consequently, no plot. If the female lead is a villain he could be chasing her down. If she's a hero then they could fight crime together. I could do steal from my Heroine and the Bandit thread and have him fall for her in their secret identities and be rivals or adversaries as superhumans. Or do the opposite and make them friends as heroes and enemies in real life. Of course how do you consumate a relationship with your mask still on. "I love you, I need you, but I can't tell you who I really am." Yeah, that ain't exactly the epitome of trust.

The other idea is a guy goes out with a VERY submissive girl. Maybe they hear Alanis Morrisette's song "You oughta know" and he makes a comment about how he always wanted to do that, or something, so, being a very submissive girl, when they get into the theatre, as soon as the house lights turn off and the previews start, she goes down on him in the theatre. Or something. I don't know, it needs work.

As always, open to suggestions.
 
I'm back for awhile. If anything here catches your interest drop me a pm. I may be adding more ideas as they come.
 
The Only Male Cheerleader - High School Senior transfers to a new school where he is the only male cheerleader.

Sorority Initiation - Girl has to find a geek and get him off on film to get into her sorority of choice.

An Unexpected Night of Strip Poker - College game night gets wild when everyone cancels except the girl with three pre-frosh girls looking to party

A Star Trek Game Gone Pon Farr - A night of table top roleplaying gets sexual.

Failing Cheerleaders - Some cheerleaders are failing a teacher's class and try to convince him to let them earn some extra credit.

An Unexpected Game of Truth or Dare - College student comes home to find sister and her friends playing truth or dare.

A Magic Ring A man gets a ring that magically turns women on
 
Last edited:
I'd like to do something with a superhuman twist. Maybe another X-Mansion thread, but as much as I enjoy group threads they're often a pain to moderate.

I kind of like the idea of two different threads; one for the story and one for the sex. That way you can link off to the sex thread and not slow down the story thread.

Has anyone ever done anything like that, and did it work?

If we did this I'd probably play as Jamie Maddrox, the Multiple Man.

---------------------

Edit, we started this, and despite my departure it is still running at this time
 
Last edited:
Back
Top