Cock Ring?

Francis123

Experienced
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Posts
131
Never had a cock ring on my Cock , But thinking of trying one, Enjoy camming and chating and see a lot of the guys have one to keep there balls tight and cock hard , Might feel good to try one , anyone else have one or tried this and where to get one , Hope to hear some info on this
 
As a girl i do enjoy a cock with a ring. I generally buy them at the drug store, in the condoms sections.
 
I did not know you could buy them from there,ive never seen them in our chemist
 
Hello, Francis123. I would like to offer some helpful suggestions of things you might want to consider when purchasing your product.

Cockrings or penis rings are often used to prolong and enhance the size of an erection, and intensify orgasms. They can be worn around the penis and scrotum or just the penis. They are made out of various materials such as: metal, latex, and silicone. The rubber rings stretch to accommodate most sizes, but a metal ring would require measurements for a proper fit; too tight and it can cut off your circulation and be difficult to remove. Some rings include a vibrating mechanism that will stimulate the perineum or scrotum during intercourse.

It's probably best to avoid cockring substitutions such as, rubber bands or this will cause too much constraint. It's suggested that you not wear the ring for more than thirty minutes as this may cause nerve damage. Cock rings are supposed to increase erections somewhat, while wearing one, should you notice any excessive swelling, remove the ring immediately. If you experience any pain or a cold sensation on your genitals, remove the ring immedieately.

As for where to purchase one, there should be a reputable adult store in your area - the staff there should be knowledgeable and help you with any questions or safety concerns. You can always use the internet and purchase from an online store. I've listed two companies below, you can click the names to be redirected to their site.

esculpta.com distributes their unique intimate jewlery worldwide, however, be prepared to spend some money on these items.

edenfantasys.com is another reputable online store with a nice selection for almost any budget.

I hope that this was helpful to you, good luck.
 
Hi do you help youre B.Friend put it on for him .

Hi, Francis123. It can sound complicated but putting a penis ring on your partner is fairly simple. You'll want to start with a penis that is not erect. One at a time, tuck the testicles through the ring. Next, fold the penis down and insert the tip under the ring. Pull the ring toward your body while you're grasping the tip of the penis. Make adjustments so that the ring fits properly.

To remove it, just work backwards: after an orgasm and when the penis is soft, push it through the ring, and untuck the testicles.

Here are a couple of how-to video that may answer your question. I thought they might be helpful to you.


http://howtoputonacockringvideo.com/category/putting-on-a-cock-ring

http://youtu.be/wO89qmjVkg4

http://vimeo.com/29779003
 
Used a vibrating silicone one once. It was easy to use and turn on with the little button. I liked how the vibrations felt but I'm not sure it made me any bigger. It had nubs on it for her pleasure but she said it didn't really do much. I'd try one again.
 
I love cock rings! Just the idea of them is erotic. I've tried two with an old BF.

One was an odd pink thing.. It was from a company called California exotics I think. It was bizzare... prink.. and on two sides there were two ticklers made to look like tongues, and in the silicone were places for two bullets. It was neat, but it 'melted" on us.. (after use) it became all misshapen. I was not to please.. it was over $50!

Otherwise, I've only tried a smaller, simple white jelly cockring, also made to hold a bullet. It also had ticklers, in the form of little prongs coming form the bullet "sleeve".

It was okay. I have yet to try a true cock ring.. something made of wood or metal, that is simply a ring. Looking forward to it!
 
make sure it's easy to take off in case of emergencies (ie. metal may not be best). I've heard horror stories about circulation being cut off...
 
make sure it's easy to take off in case of emergencies (ie. metal may not be best). I've heard horror stories about circulation being cut off...

I wear a metal one all the time, and only take it off when I am showering. I like a snug fitting ring, but not one so tight that it can cut off circulation. I find it relatively easy to put on and take off and if you pull your balls through carefully, and one at a time, you should have no trouble in using a metal cock ring. There are different types of metal rings, but the best one's are of surgical stainless steel standard, and are commonly available in the UK, although they are the most expensive - but worth the price.
 
On a similar note with the cock sleeve's where are you meant to place them?
At the base near the balls, half way up the shaft or at the head?
loads of info about the rings but none about the sleeves that i can find
Cheers
 
What a strange, strange world we live in Master Jack. I amazes me how much our world is changing FOR us. Great. The more help some of us can get the better. I now have Inflator and Cock Rings on my shopping list.
 
I luv my cock-rings. Mrs K now enjoys knowing i'm wearing it... measuring is easy and putting them on the first time is a little goofy... You don't have to spend a lot of money....your local hardware store will have metal rings...and you might even find 'rubber' gaskets that work wonders (might even check auto parts stores for rubber or even silicone)

I can wear my stainless rings all day... they are fun...I luv the weight and how the add to my perpetual arousal
 
Order a bunch of cheap ones online in different styles to test drive before you buy some expensive nonsense, that doesn't fit, or doesn't feel good
 
I first bought the cheap set of 3 metal cock rings, the smallest only fit around my penis, the middle size was a little too small for my cock and balls, the biggest a little too big. I did the math and figured out the size I needed and found what I was looking for on Amazon. My favorite is a fairly hefty stainless ring (look for steel cock ring in the sexual wellness section). I often wear it overnight and it warms to my body. I love the feeling of waking up with a throbbing erection.
I also found that i could experiment with sizing by making a diy cockring from pvc piping using both pipe and couplings with various diameters and cutting the right width (and then sanding to a smooth finish).
Others have described their technique for putting them on, it can get tricky since you really need to be nearly soft to make everything fit. I personally have better luck putting it on over my cock, and the pulling my testicles thru one at a time. With a steel ring, it can be a little panic inducing to be fully erect and in some discomfort from the constriction and then realize the you need to be soft(er) to get the thing off. Don't panic, think about baseball and you'll get thru this! Probably not a good idea to use a cockring and Viagra at the same time.
 
I've a surgical stainless steel one, thing I like about it, apart from it's nice weight, is that it unscrews into two halves for ease of getting it on, it also means it's a tighter fit on my scrotum
 
Check out "Horseshoe" Cock Rings.

No Danger of it getting stuck and not being able to remove it.

https://www.meo.de/en/cock-rings/3696-horseshoe-cock-ring-ref-8900.html

Available in 3 Sizes and a chart to help with sizing.

horseshoe-cock-ring-ref-8900.jpg


p.s. Works Great and Attractive to boot when wearing it.
 
Back
Top