Wife slowly gives in to just-out-of-prison black ex

PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Posts
57
I haven't written a story in a long time, and the idea that is drawing me back isn't very sophisticated or original, but I find it very sexy nonetheless.

I want to write a story about a very young married white couple where the wife Rachel has a slutty past that she is trying to move beyond. She did some light crime with her big black sexy boyfriend Reshawn in college, but he went to jail and she stayed out. Now, he's recently out of jail and he doesn't care that his ex is married. The husband Todd is of course reluctant, but when Rachel describes how Reshawn sacrificed himself for her, he lets the ex con move into his home. From here, Rachel slips towards more and more sexual favors for her ex until she's back in his arms.

I know it's overdone, but I would like to hear thoughts on how to develop the idea and what could go right. If any stories of this idea have been done, I would like to read them.
 
Personally, I think it would be hotter if Rachel was a smart "good girl," and had always been that way. Maybe a friend took her to a party, and she got drunk for the first time in her life, and she ended up hooking up with him once and deeply regretted it.

Reshawn went to jail for other reasons, but when he finds out that Rachel is married to a rich guy, he lies and says he went to jail because of something related to her, and he didn't snitch her out.

Have you read this story?

http://www.literotica.com/s/christian-wife-defiled

I was blown away by the quality and depth of story. It's right up your alley.
 
​I think the biggest obstacle to believability here is the couple allowing someone who shares a romantic past with Rachel and is fresh out of prison to move in with them, even if she feels indebted to him.

A possibility is having Reshawn have some sort of leverage that will implicate Rachel in some past crime. Is her husband aware of this? Both sound like interesting scenarios to explore.

Or, you could make it clear that Rachel doesn't think Reshawn still has feelings for her, and merely needs a place to stay. Though, given you seem to be going with the "big virile black guy" trope her naivete on this front might be suspending disbelief a bit too far. Maybe if Reshawn indicates at some point that he is now gay (or acts stereotypically gay so that Rachel assumes he is)? I'm just spitballing.

I personally think it'd be more interesting if Reshawn wasn't your typical 'big black guy'. If you're set on this trope in the present still (and I can't blame you, it's a cliche because it works ;) ), maybe when they were dating he was a scrawny geek/slick con man, but years of prison had bulked him up and hardened him.

A domestic scenario I've been envisioning for a while has the woman serving up vegetables (carrot, zucchini, or whatever) she had previously used as a sex toy, and the husband commenting on the 'special dressing'. Cue blushing on Rachel's part and a knowing smirk on Reshawn's.

Another scenario that I find hot is the wife drugging the husband's pre-sleep cocoa or coffee with sleeping pills at Reshawn's instruction then fucking on the bed next to his insensate body. Not sure how cliched either of these scenarios are.

Also, possibly too early for this, but this looks like it could fit in both Loving Wives and Nonconsent/Reluctance. From everything I've read about LW, you want to avoid LW at all costs and post it in NC/R instead. (Admittedly I'm also biased as I read and write mostly in NonCon/Reluctance.)
 
Flip the cliche. Todd (business professional) and Rachel (ex-wild-child, now housewife) are an upper-middle-class black couple. Shawn is Rachel's ex-boyfriend and partner-in-crime. He is white, and (as suggested above) has bulked-out in prison.

How does Shawn get into their household? Todd's charity work involves halfway houses and immersive homes for ex-cons. Shawn is a candidate for such a program, and Rachel convinces Todd that housing Shawn will showcase Todd's community involvement, boosting his career.

Something like that.
 
Flip the cliche. Todd (business professional) and Rachel (ex-wild-child, now housewife) are an upper-middle-class black couple. Shawn is Rachel's ex-boyfriend and partner-in-crime. He is white, and (as suggested above) has bulked-out in prison.

How does Shawn get into their household? Todd's charity work involves halfway houses and immersive homes for ex-cons. Shawn is a candidate for such a program, and Rachel convinces Todd that housing Shawn will showcase Todd's community involvement, boosting his career.

Something like that.

Maybe it's just because I'm not a strong enough writer for it, but I don't find that flipped idea sexy. I kno it's cliche, probably racist, to write the original idea, but it's what I find hot and I don't find this hot.
 
Still cliche', but to me a more reasonable scenario:

Lily-white Rachel went through a rebellious phase in her college years. She took up with a Reshawn, who could have been a promising student but was too much of a thrill-seeker to apply himself. He gets caught along with two other guys holding up a liquor store and ends up in prison.

Ten years later he gets out. Rachel has settled down. She's married to a slightly older, well-established professional, living in a big house in the suburbs, along with her two small children, dog, and 2 cats. Reshawn looks her up. She's happy to see that he's out, but wants nothing to do with him.

She can't stop thinking about him, however, and a few days later she calls to see how he's doing. Not well, she learns. No money, no car, and no permanent residence. She feels bad for him and asks him to stop by. She slips him a hundred dollars and sends him on his way.

She checks with him a few days later and finds out that not much has changed for him. She invites him over, but he hesitates. He refuses to accept any more charity from her. She offers him some work. He comes over, and she grossly overpays him to cut her grass.

A few days later she calls him to clean her pool. And after that she has him dig up some weeds in her yard and wash her car. Every time she sees him she feels a little more of what she felt when they were together. It's dangerous, having him at her house, but she's attracted to him physically as well as the danger he represents.

She convinces Todd that it's time to paint the house. She hires Reshawn. which means he'll be at her home every day for a week. The proximity and her attraction to him is destroying her resistance. Reshawn knows what is happening, but he's patient. He knows all hell could break loose if they are caught together, but he can sense that her willpower is crumbling.

By the end of the week, Rachel is a mess. She wants him so bad that she's nervous wreck when he's there and aching for him when he goes home at night.

There's not much to do on the last day, just a little touch up work. Rachel wears her skimpiest shorts and a tank top. She follows him throughout the house. His body is like a magnet, drawing her closer and closer. Reshawn finishes the kitchen and moves on to the bedroom. He gets inside the door and turns around suddenly. Rachel crashes in to him. Their skin touches and her resistance breaks. In seconds she's on the floor sucking his dick. They spend the rest of the day fucking. Reshawn gets out of the house seconds before the kids get home from school.
 
I like it. It's reminiscent of Stormbringer, who's a fantastic writer. But in his work it's usually the husband who has a past or friend that wants to take the wife.

I don't really care for realism, or if you go that way I think you should go all the way, which often leads to bleak stories. So at the risk of adding to the cliche, perhaps during their last criminal dalliance together she simply hit her head? Maybe it knocked her out of her low tide lifestyle.

Either way, it would make sense if she'd embrace religion, it seems to be the fallback of a lot of people who try to get away from that lifestyle. Perhaps her ex has too (or at least offers some lip service) and uses that to get back into her pants.

This may be changing it too much, but I really enjoy your mother/son dynamic. Perhaps the female lead is a mother, and her son was going to get in trouble with the black kid, which would ruin his chance at some scholarship or another? And now that he's out of juvie she feels obliged to let him stay over, where he can worm his way between her legs?
 
Great post! love all the comments :heart:

Here is where I'm struggling. Why should she go back to a past lover? I can't think of any reason why I ever would... the sex isn't worth destroying the marriage. I know most men have a 50 mile rule...:devil:

Maybe the husband has a kink and wants to watch her with a male lover? So, if he isn't jealous then this story can stay positive - a happy ending menage MFM
 
Considering the state of marriage lately you don't really need to stretch to find a reason for someone to cheat.

Hubby doesn't pay her any attention now that they're married, considering all the work 'done.' Doesn't try to be intimate or passionate or some other important aspect. Maybe they just got married too young and they have no interest in each other that can stand the test of time. Maybe he married her cause he knocked her up, maybe she said yes because she lived a bad life and it was her only escape. Maybe he just married her because she was pretty and willing and marriage is what people are supposed to do, it'd look good in his business, to his family, whatever. Maybe she was raised to believe the only reason to go to college was to find a man. Maybe he was raised to believe a man isn't a man until he has a woman.
Any one of these (and so many more) can lead into a disastrous relationship just waiting to break.
 
I like a lot of the ideas mentioned all ready. My take would be rather than the husband ignoring the wife, they still are passionate and intimate with each other. However, perhaps the husband is starting a business and is overworked so they can't be together as often as either wants.

To fill the time the wife ends up doing whatever that causes her to meet the ex-con. He is the opposite of the husband, lazy, unmotivated, unpleasant and dangerous. She is repulsed and drawn to him at the same time while he just wants to add her to his list of conquests.

For me, this has more 'impact' than an ignored, bored wife giving in to another.
 
I get what everyone is saying, but I'm much more interested in the relationship with Rachel and Reshawn than the husband. I want to think of more ideas on how to get her to edge into sexual territory while still thinking she's safe.

One of my favorite ideas I've seen done is when the husband or boyfriend loses a contest and so his wife has to perform a sexual favor to someone else. I don't know how to get that done here, but it would be hot.
 
I'm a big fan of lost bets and trickery. Cunning deception in general. Even mind control, though subtly done. Anyways, you might want to take a look at Stormbringer's work, specifically something like Welcome to the Neighborhood, which doesn't have an ex-boyfriend, but a gambling addict of a wife. Perhaps the hubby thinks he's good at cards, but doesn't know ex has spent his time in prison learning to cheat at them.

Or how about a high school reunion? Maybe hubby has a fight and refuses to go, or goes and acts poorly, getting completely hammered and forcing wife to leave early, though her ex is willing to help her get hubby home. Stormbringer did a reunion one, but I believe he made a point to go through all the standard set-ups.

Another old setup is the ex getting injured by the hubby, like accidentally hit by the car. So in exchange for not starting up a lawsuit they let him stay over for a while. Or maybe hubby gets in a car accident and they switch seats so he doesn't lose his license, but she gets in trouble and has to do some community service, helping a poor ex-con now that he's out of prison.

Maybe they're part of some bizarre reality tv show, trying to win that prize to get out of debt. Maybe the ex has become a drug dealer, and hubby is a client (perhaps not for him, but something mundane, like to by weed for an ailing relative or something harder for an addict friend), and upon finding out who his wife is ex has them do deals in strip clubs, where he can get pictures and leak the evidence to the wife (along with the atm withdrawals) that make it look like he's cheating. Or perhaps upon hiring him (to remodel their home? something that would keep him around a lot) they get in an argument and hubby assures her that, after what all that time has done to her, he's probably not interested. Which starts the challenge, as she teases him or wears ever-more skimpy clothes in order to provoke a reaction. Perhaps hubby enjoys it at first, reaping the benefits of her becoming more and more horny.
 
I'm always intrigued by 'stuck with consequences' type stories. For example, couple are having major money problems, wife runs into rich & powerful ex. She sort of implies that she's still single hoping for a job and eventually is stuck dating her ex in return.
 
I think the simplest thing is that she and he used to be lovers, but the husband doesn't know this, only knowing that he's a friend of hers from her old neighborhood. Since he's on hard times, she talks the husband into helping him out by hiring him as a handyman.

Here's my take, since every pot of chili needs just one more chef: The couple are relative newly-weds, they've just bought their first house, and it's a real "fixer-upper". The husband, as it turns out, is not as handy as he thought, and they can't afford to hire contractors to do the work for them. Reshawn gets hired on and starts fixing things up (maybe he could do this before he was in prison, maybe he picked the skills up as a sort of vocational rehabilitation program)

So, that gets him into the house and the wife's proximity. Why does she hook up with him instead of the hubby? Maybe Reshawn has a lot more raw masculinity and charisma. Hubby is nice and polite and charming, but not very assertive. Plus, perhaps Hubby is too stressed over work and money (even fixer-upper houses aren't cheap for someone just getting started) and just isn't paying much attention to the missus. And the wife remembers that spark she and Reshawn had back in the good old days...

I like the angle where the husband is oblivious to what is going on under his nose, with Reshawn plowing his wife in their bed while he's in the office (as long as Reshawn fixes a few things throughout the day, Hubby won't know any better). The idea of drugging the hubby so the two of them can go at it right next to him also strikes my fancy.
 
I think the simplest thing is that she and he used to be lovers, but the husband doesn't know this, only knowing that he's a friend of hers from her old neighborhood. Since he's on hard times, she talks the husband into helping him out by hiring him as a handyman.

Here's my take, since every pot of chili needs just one more chef: The couple are relative newly-weds, they've just bought their first house, and it's a real "fixer-upper". The husband, as it turns out, is not as handy as he thought, and they can't afford to hire contractors to do the work for them. Reshawn gets hired on and starts fixing things up (maybe he could do this before he was in prison, maybe he picked the skills up as a sort of vocational rehabilitation program)

So, that gets him into the house and the wife's proximity. Why does she hook up with him instead of the hubby? Maybe Reshawn has a lot more raw masculinity and charisma. Hubby is nice and polite and charming, but not very assertive. Plus, perhaps Hubby is too stressed over work and money (even fixer-upper houses aren't cheap for someone just getting started) and just isn't paying much attention to the missus. And the wife remembers that spark she and Reshawn had back in the good old days...

I like the angle where the husband is oblivious to what is going on under his nose, with Reshawn plowing his wife in their bed while he's in the office (as long as Reshawn fixes a few things throughout the day, Hubby won't know any better). The idea of drugging the hubby so the two of them can go at it right next to him also strikes my fancy.

I love the drugging thing.

I think maybe some stories spend so much time trying to make the situations plausible that they don't have enough sexiness. I'd love to see more ways in which Reshawn shows Rachel and her husband that he is the manliest one she has ever been with.
 
In my humble opinion, the suggested scenario is just a little too hackneyed and too incredible. There are no circumstances under which a husband is going to allow a black man to stay under the same roof as his family, especially if the latter had some prior relationship with his wife. Why don't you reshuffle the elements? Let's say that Rachel is somewhat older, perhaps in her forties. She's recently divorced and trying to take her life in a new direction. However, because of her background and a long loveless marriage, she is naive in sexual matters and rather buttoned up and conservative. Successful in her career, and a figure of some authority, she has always been attracted to young, assertive types, who know what they want and how to get it; the exact reverse of the demure creature that she was at their age. She has even found herself fantasising about some of the young female executives in her company. All is not well on the home front. Frustrated and unhappy, she is uncertain of how to embark on the dating scene again. In addition, her daughter Sandra (20) has just become involved with a totally unsuitable man who she insists on having to stay over several times per week. His name is Reshawn; as well as being black and from the wrong side of town, he's a decade older than her precious daughter, and exceptionally self assured and even cocky. He treats Rachel with total distain, even though she has tried to welcome him into her home for Sandra's sake, and recently she has even found him checking her out with a leering grin on his face. Despite his coarseness and his arrogance, she has found herself drawn to him, and has begun thinking about him, his large frame, sculpted abs (he likes to walk around the house in her presence naked from the waist), and his clearly defined crotch area....
Perhaps too much detail and not what's interests you? Well, it's a situation that excites me in any case.
Helen x
 
One thought on this is perhaps the two went to high school together and were fairly friendly and sometimes hung out. There was attraction but neither acted on it. Years later they meet up again and she is successful, happily married.

He on the other hand has had a rough life and ended up in prison. They meet up again and she really wants to help him and after the husband meets him agrees.

Reshawn is big of body and personality which overshadows the husband. Rachel finds herself drawn to him because of that and because he is a "bad boy".

The husband and wife do their best to help him even letting him stay in their guest room for a short time. Reshawn either sincere or putting on an act, decides to help himself to Rachel.
 
Last edited:
What if the story is about a single mom and her son and the mom met a blind date with a prisoner, and he takes control when he shows up. The mom doesn't care that he is a dangerous prisoner all she wants is his cock, but the son is scared of the guy.
 
In my humble opinion, the suggested scenario is just a little too hackneyed and too incredible. There are no circumstances under which a husband is going to allow a black man to stay under the same roof as his family, especially if the latter had some prior relationship with his wife.

[...]

In addition, her daughter Sandra (20) has just become involved with a totally unsuitable man who she insists on having to stay over several times per week. His name is Reshawn; as well as being black and from the wrong side of town, he's a decade older than her precious daughter, and exceptionally self assured and even cocky. He treats Rachel with total distain, even though she has tried to welcome him into her home for Sandra's sake, and recently she has even found him checking her out with a leering grin on his face.

Noticed a sort of disconnect in your thoughts here, but I want to wander down this path: Why would the husband refuse to let a black man stay in their home for ostensibly innocent reasons, but a mother would evidently be OK with one staying in her home who is clearly involved with her daughter? Maybe she's not entirely OK with it, but something about him, combined with her unhappiness with her love life is influencing the decision?

See, this is why so many of my stories involve magic and demons. "Uh, why did they start having sex? Magical sex demon. Just no way to resist that kind of influence. Yep."
 
See, this is why so many of my stories involve magic and demons. "Uh, why did they start having sex? Magical sex demon. Just no way to resist that kind of influence. Yep."

This is what I don't get about sex fiction. I don't want to write under the genre of fantasy as in magic, demons, etc, I want to write erotic fantasies in which people behave the way I find erotic. But why is everyone so obsessed with motives and rational behavior? Why can't I write fantasies and have the situations, environment, and language be sexy without people criticizing me because "no one would do that in real life." Of course not, that's why I'm writing a story instead of making a documentary.
 
I had an idea for a different twist on this concept. Suppose the husband is a white collar criminal. Maybe he's running a ponzi scheme or a phony charity, or he's into medicaid fraud, or something like that. The black guy works for him. He's his main employee, his right hand. The feds sweep in, and the husband convinces the black guy to take the fall for him, and he promises to take care of him when he gets out. The black guy pleads guilty, refuses to cooperate with the prosecutors, and gets sentenced to 20 years.

Ten years later he gets out early for good behavior, and due to prison overcrowding. He goes back to the husband seeking his payback. The husband makes more promises, but with the downturn in the economy and his illegal enterprise shutdown he can't come through. The black guy wants to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's got no money and no where else to turn. He convinces the husband to take him in. The husband is reluctant, but he has to appease the guy to keep him from talking.

The husband agrees to take him into his house until he can get back on his feet. This puts the ex-con in close proximity to the wife. At first she's revolted, but as they spend more time together she becomes curious. Curiosity becomes interest, until one day they end up in bed together. The black guy now knows how the husband is going to pay him back--by knowing his wife is getting banged every day until he comes up with the cash to make things right. And if the husband has a problem with it, he'll go to talk to the local news.
 
I had an idea for a different twist on this concept. Suppose the husband is a white collar criminal.
<snip>

This works! And for fun, let's have a running joke where the husband tries many different stupid schemes to get rid of the ex-con, schemes that always blow up on him, like Wiley Coyote. With each failure, the husband is deeper in 'debt' to his fall guy, who screws the wife in wilder and weirder ways, subjecting the husband to increasing humiliation, which provokes his next failed attempts. Vicious cycle!
 
I'd love to see more ways in which Reshawn shows Rachel and her husband that he is the manliest one she has ever been with.

There's a lot of ways this can happen, you can probably read some of the stories in Loving Wives for good ideas here. Stormbringer's done a lot of it, NTRMaster too, though his work tends to be little on the sex and massive on the emasculation.

An obvious way is showing off the size of their dick, whether being blatant (when they all go swimming, he wears a tiny thong that barely retains the bulk of his cock), or subtle, through sly innuendo or him joking that 'anything smaller than 8 inches is practically a clit.' That last one being obviously not subtle.

I've seen a few stories where it goes into other things. Perhaps they find themselves about to be mugged, and while the husband passes over his wallet, demanding the wife hand over her jewelry, the other man stands up for her. Usually this is an arranged situation by the other man. I think you had something like that in your Basketball Team story.

I always like stories where the wife's girlfriends become a bad influence. So having them, previously unwilling to have sex with black guys or cheat on their own husbands, suddenly fawning over him or encouraging her to go out would help. Or it needn't be so blatant, with the husband not liking certain things. Maybe, after marriage, he didn't take her out anymore, and she wants to go to a club or go dancing, so the other guy offers to take her out, or when the hubby wants to sit out of dancing, he's willing to show her his grinding moves on the dance floor.

Or it could be something not so sexually overt. Things the man of a house might do that the husband isn't. Mowing the lawn, fixing things, changing tires or other car trouble when they're broken down and hubby doesn't know the first thing about how to get them out of the situation beyond calling for help.

For what it matters, I really don't think you should concern yourself with realism. Granted, there's a vocal group here who seems to tout it as something important, but I'd say easily 75% or more of the stories on literotica are based on completely ridiculous concepts (oh my god my son has a penis! now I have to have sex with him!), and the amount is probably the same counting other sites and erotic works in other media. Just write what you like, there's an audience who wants it, they just might not have a large presence on the forums.

PS: Impregnating the woman could be a big thing (I believe you did this in some of your other stories, maybe husband can't knock her up so she wants her ex to do it), or making her change herself, against the husband's wishes or in spite of. Perhaps the husband has been begging her to get implants, but she only does so when ex tells her to (and uses hubby's cash to). Maybe he makes her bleach her hair blonde to how it was when they were young, or get a tattoo 'Property of Reshawn' or something similar.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top