Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking a female writer

An older married woman (with a neglecting/terrible husband) and a younger man meet by chance at a coffee shop. What starts out as a friendly chance meeting turns into a friendship, then explodes with a lust-filled sexual encounter, which settles into a loving relationship. We can workout reasons for plot tension as we go, but I'm thinking things like they have to be discreet because the woman's husband is a politician or something.

I'm thinking a long-form story with lots of plot and buildup laced with long emotional loving making scenes.

PM me if interested.
 
IM roleplaying

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to roleplay via IM (I have both yahoo and msn). I'm very much into vanilla types/ realistic roleplays. I find idea of cheating very erotic and would like the roleplay to be themed on that. Some of the roleplays I like are:

Husband's best friend - One idea around this could be that my husband and his friend support rival football teams and it has been a yearly tradition to watch the game at each others house. However, there are many other ideas around my husband's friend.

New Neighbour

Door to door salesman

Boss/secretary

But i' m open to other roles and like trying new roles. I know roleplaying on IM can take time, but it doesn't have to be finished in one session. I also like using pictures to enhance the roleplay.

I'm 44 years old, married and from the UK.

My preference is for straight , strong dominant males.

please pm me with your roles and scenes or an opening
 
Hi guys i'm looking to start up a new rp or Join one (One on ones only) anything supernatural or fiction based. I do have a few i do have a few ideas in the following categories.

Vampire/human
werewolf/ human
Elf/ human
Dragon/ human
Fairy/human

Inquire with in for more Details Most of my stories are falling in love based and have a good story behind them. Love you all!! Come play with me i have lots of free time
 
Ladies of Lit. I wanna do a short story thread. The lay out is straightforward. Daughter's father has a gambling problem. One night he has a friend over adn is playing, her dad already owes the guy a lot, and as he begins to lose he talks the guy into buying her clothes, so he can still try to win. Games still goes badly adn father ends up selling his daughter to him for the night.

Send me a PM if any ladies out there are interested.
 
Hello all~!

I am a female looking for someone to play a role that is preferably male, though I am more than willing to try a lesbian-based RP. I've been role playing for years on another site and am looking forward to starting a new role playing life here on literotica!

If you have any ideas, no matter how rough, I would LOVE to hear them! I currently haven't any ideas for a role play myself, but am good with working out 'kinks' in rough ideas of others and can usually do pretty well with thinking on my feet within the actual role play. My life can get really busy and hectic and with twelve-hour work shifts it would be an absolute lie to promise anyone a reply everyday. I can, however, guarantee at least two replies a week, at minimum. This number will, of course, raise considerably if we happen to be online at the same time.

I prefer long-term role plays and, like I said, am open to most any ideas. As far as posting length goes I definitely prefer quality over quantity. My own posts on other sites I have RPed on were around two or three paragraphs but as I get back into writing I am doing my best to give longer and better quality posts. Please don't let my new-ness to this site or clumsy wording in this awkward introduction deter you from sending me a PM. I promise to give any and all RP's that I agree to my absolute best and am really very eager to begin meeting, speaking, and interacting with anyone looking for a new role playing partner!
 
I was interested in doing a walking dead based rp. Was looking for someone to play either Daryl or his brother, could be a side story for the brother who ended up having to cut his hand off. PM if interested.
 
I am a female looking for someone to play a role that is preferably male, though I am more than willing to try a lesbian-based RP. I've been role playing for years on another site and am looking forward to starting a new role playing life here on literotica!

If you have any ideas, no matter how rough, I would LOVE to hear them! I currently haven't any ideas for a role play myself, but am good with working out 'kinks' in rough ideas of others and can usually do pretty well with thinking on my feet within the actual role play. My life can get really busy and hectic and with twelve-hour work shifts it would be an absolute lie to promise anyone a reply everyday. I can, however, guarantee at least two replies a week, at minimum. This number will, of course, raise considerably if we happen to be online at the same time.

I prefer long-term role plays and, like I said, am open to most any ideas. As far as posting length goes I definitely prefer quality over quantity. My own posts on other sites I have RPed on were around two or three paragraphs but as I get back into writing I am doing my best to give longer and better quality posts. Please don't let my new-ness to this site or clumsy wording in this awkward introduction deter you from sending me a PM. I promise to give any and all RP's that I agree to my absolute best and am really very eager to begin meeting, speaking, and interacting with anyone looking for a new role playing partner!
You may want to activate your private messenger...
 
Seeking females to write with. If there are females interested in writing with me, send me a pm.
 
Seeking a female writer

An older married woman (with a neglecting/terrible husband) and a younger man meet by chance at a coffee shop. What starts out as a friendly chance meeting turns into a friendship, then explodes with a lust-filled sexual encounter, which settles into a loving relationship. We can workout reasons for plot tension as we go, but I'm thinking things like they have to be discreet because the woman's husband is a politician or something.

I'm thinking a long-form story with lots of plot and buildup laced with long emotional loving making scenes.

PM me if interested.

bump



5
 
BUMP ... WITH SOME EDITING AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

Want to "bang" or "be banged" by a modern day male or female Gladiator?

I have an RP about two teams of modern day murderers who go head to head in a life or death "Running Man" like scenario.

Before the 48 hour long battle begins -- and even during the rest breaks -- both male and female "combatants" will be given the opportunity to fuck or be fucked by Sponsors, workers, Guards ... who ever can supply them with a little assistance in surviving and winning the competion.

ISO both males and females: For long and short term roles.

PM me for more information or see the IC Thread link
 
I recently took a break from the site due to personal reasons, but I'm back and ready to write. Write haaaaard.

I'm most interested in crime/action/post-apocalyptic type settings. I just love including romance and/or some intense, passionate scenes in with an exciting plot. If you have something in mind, send me a PM and I'd love to hear it. I need a partner who loves a good story just as much as they love the steamy scenes. And someone who is descriptive and isn't afraid to write until their fingers bleed! You can see my previous role plays below in my signature, some of which I hope to start back up, except for Sarah & Owen, which is reserved and just put on pause. Thanks!
 
BUMP with editing.
Hi guys i'm looking to start up a new rp or Join one (One on ones only) anything supernatural or fiction based. I do have a few i do have a few ideas in the following categories.

Vampire/human (open to ideas)
werewolf/ human (open to ideas)

Elf/ human:In the modern day behind the veil of Magic and science was a curious male elf scholar that urged to go beyond the veil in to the world of Science. One day while exploring he found an unguarded portal and sneaked out and arrived on to the streets of Nyc. After bumping in to a woman and almost getting run over he found himself in the park late at night. Stepping in on a man trying to rape a woman an stopping it.

Dragon/ human: A small town by the sea has a dragon problem enlisting the help of a female dragon hunter. The hunter sets out to kill the dragon but is swept up in a bad storm one night and finds her self at the mercy of the kindhearted dragon that saved her. OR

Syri's Adventure: Eternal love tale of a dragon
Syri was a shy kind of girl living in the modern day when she came across this book in the library. Siting in the dark corner of the library she opend the book and began to read the fist few words off the page. When her body was suddenly pulled in to the book.

Fairy/human: The fairy/human is where the fairy. finds the human lost in the woods disorented and hurt. The fairy patches the human up and takes the to the edge of the woods unable to get the encounter out of its head the fairy or human goes looking for the other.

Gender bender: Im looking to start a rp with ayone who wants to play a female character turned into a male by magic who falls in love with a girl from the school/ work/ Met in a random place . (The transformation and come and go at times)

[/COLOR]
Inquire with in for more Details Most of my stories are falling in love based and have a good story behind them. Love you all!! Come play with me i have lots of free time
Also i have some RP that were started but got bailed on that id love to finish.
 
I have been wanting to write a story about a student and his teacher. She notices him not having any luck with the girls so she convinces him to private tutoring lessons only they aren't working on school work. She teaches him how to make love to a woman and then shows her favorite student to other female teachers around the school.

Anyone interested in writing this story with me PM me and we can discuss it more. Hope to hear from someone soon.
 
Southern Strippers

Okay, so what I'm debating on is plain and simple, a strip club. We can PM one on one or even post in open forum, however if I get enough people together I'd like a mass thread for dancers, customers, and the like. If I get enough response from this, we can go ahead and begin shaping our club.
 
Looking for female

I am looking for a female that is willing to play a sister that is a chemist that discovers her brother is a werewolf. She decides to use her skills as a chemist to create a pheramone to protect her from him and when she finally makes it the side effect is he becomes sexually aroused as a werewolf and attempts to mate her... i figured she could also use her brother to exact revenge on her enemies but at first she cant get the mixture right and has to deal with the consequences. PM if intrested. Also I know I am new but please give me a shot... I played in aol chat rooms ages ago. I just recently found this website.
 
Out of Retirement

As the title implies I am coming out of retirement. Well not really retirement but there is a very specific purpose why I am coming back to the boards after a long time away. So to cut to the chase, I am currently working on the idea for my book, the fact that I am writing or attempting to write this book is a good hobby for me, by no means am I banking on my writing skill to make money but I have a solid story idea I felt I should share in enjoyable way with the rest of the world, so suddenly I am working on a book.

Now what does that have anything to do with writing this post or coming back to the lit world, well here is where the problem lies. For those of you who know me, I am extremely talented when it comes to writing combat, probably since I have been in it, as well as strong male roles but I guess you could say I am not really in tune with my fem side, sorry I drink Bud Light and watch NFL on Sundays :p

Anyways coming back from that side track I thought that maybe I could come here and find a strong female writer to take the role of the female protagonist of the book and role play her. For clarification I am not going to use any of your writing as my own, that is plagiarism and that is not how I get down but on the other hand I wanna get a broad grasp on how a good female writer would handle the part. So I figure lit is as good of a place as any for this since the story does have a sort of adult/sexual undertone but it is also a love story, though I don't think you'll find it under the romance section unless I am desperately in need of cash :p

So to further cut to the chase, this is what I need: A competent, literate and strong female writer who doesn't mind slightly working off a script or writing the interactions of some NPC's slightly off a script yet bring a genuine life and enthusiasm to the character. Also has to be willing to play a submissive female character, since the two main characters get into a sort of light D/s situation but it doesn't go deep since this is a fantasy book not erotic fiction, which plenty of regular fantasy books have sex in them so its not to strange, I mean,everyone is having sex in Song of Fire and Ice (or Game of Thrones for you uneducated people).

So if you are said person described above or just interested what the book is going to be about, the following is a very very shortened version of the storyline:

The male protagonist( which will have a different name here then in my book) is known as the prince of cats (this is a title and no a story name so the bard can't sue me :p) or the king of thieves, lord of the underground, whatever you want to call him. Hes a handsome, athletic and dashing rogue who survives on the crime riddled streets of the capital city by a combination of luck, skill with a sword, a quick wit and a fearless attitude. Sleeping during the day and living his life in the night, he spends his nights thieving, swashbuckling,womanizing and drinking his nights away as he lives the fast life as the daring king of thieves. Though despite his care free, roguish attitude he has a good heart, taking care of orphan kids and trying to protect those less fortunate who can't do it themselves, though that softer side is buried deep under the persona of the dashing thief and swashbuckler, you can't survive on the streets of the capital without being strong, if your weak you'll be food for the fishes in no time. Unfortunately for the king of thieves who can steal any prize, kill any enemy or seduce any woman, there is on person who he cannot defeat: Enter the moonlight sentinel.

In a city where 50% of the guards are on the take, 25% are just lazy and the other 25% end up forcefully retiring early, there is only one person who stands for justice in the decadent capital city: The Moonlight Sentinel. Though his real name is unknown, he is unparalleled with a sword and has a deep desire for justice and the need to protect the weak and down trodden of the city. Stalking the night, the Moonlight Sentinel stops thieves, defeats duelists and stops all other crimes in the name of justice and has quickly become the worst nightmare of the thieves in a city of thieves.

No one knows the moonlight sentinel real secret though: that he is really a she and she is the only daughter of the king. The only living relative of the king and heir to the throne, the princess is a young but she is kind hearted and passionate about helping people. She is very attractive and stories of her beauty are common around the land accept people never see her anymore because her father keeps her imprisoned in the castle, having forbade her from leaving the safety of high walls and solid guards, she leads the boring life of a princess enjoying gardens and whatever other entertainments she can find. Though during the day she wears beautiful dresses, speaks soft and is regarded a delicate flower during the day, its at night when she dons the mask of the moonlight sentinel and becomes a vigilante in defense of the weak that she feels most alive: she no longer has to hide her passionate and caring side behind the duty of a princess.

Essentially, without ruining the story or the role play in this context, the moonlight sentinel stops a high profile theft that the Prince of Cat's is conducting and they get in an epic sword fight on the roof tops of city when finally the king of thieves lands a blow on our masked heroine's mask, revealing her true identity. The resulting shock is more than either can fathom and the princess flees the encounter. Keeping her mask, the prince of cats spends time deciding what he is going to do with the knowledge he just learned while the princess decides whether she risks leaving the walls again but realizes she must. When the two meet again, the king of thieves uses the information to black mail the princess into sexual submission though I refuse to call her a sex slave since thats sort of a crude term.

Enjoying each others company immensely,living out both of their inner fantasies, the pair suddenly begins to find out things about the other they end up liking which leads into sort of a relationship as each changes in subtle ways to fit the situation: I.E. our prince of cats stops seeing other women ect ect. Though it does no good as the princess is suddenly arranged a marriage by her loving father to a prince of a neighboring kingdom who is an regarded as an excellent catch. Not knowing his own heart until the moment the princess leaves his life forever, saying that she cannot see him anymore because of her engagement, the prince of cats finally admit's that he loves her, that he stopped abusing his power over her for gain and somewhere along the line he fell in love. He decides that he will not lose her and hatches a scheme to become a fake prince to become a rival suitor and woo the princess for real. Now a lot of stuff happens and eventually the pair have to flee the city as it is revealed he is not real nobility and that the princess is no longer a virgin but them fleeing the city is where the first book and maybe this Role play ends, but that is essentially the story line.

Well I can't describe what I am looking for any better, so I hope the right person finds this post and if there are any grammar errors I will admit that I have been drinking just a little bit and might have made a mistake, it won't always happen though, I promise ;)

Thanks for the time and consideration, hope to hear from you soon.
 
If you are female and interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I can do PMs too...

1: A man kidnaps a successful business woman and trains her to be his pet woman/sex slave. He treats her like a pet. He keeps her in a cage at night, makes her walk on all fours, and forces her to eat out of pet dishes.
----------------
2: A woman stuck in a loveless marriage meets a man at a bar one night and they end up having an affair.
-------------
3: A man and his daughter are heading up north on vacation. During the trip, they stop at a restaurant for lunch. While there, they see a young homeless woman being treated badly by the restaurant's manager. The man helps the woman. After hearing her story, he asks her to join him and his daughter on their vacation. During the trip the man and the woman fall in love
------------
4: A nanny works for a couple of business people with four kids. But, the wife is seems to worked consistently, she never wanted to take vacations with the family and the only time she didn't work was when she was pregnant with her four children.

On the night of the couples' wedding anniversary, the wife goes out of town on business and because of this the husband tells the nanny what he thinks of her...
--------------
5: Two people bump into each other at an outdoor market. They find a mutual attraction to each other so they decide to go have coffee. During their conversation, they learn that the man is looking for a sub, and the woman is looking for a dom.
-------------------
6: A young man kidnaps his best female friend and makes her his sex slave.
------------------
7: A Young woman comes to Hollywood to be a star. She meets a guy who says he wants to make her a star... in reality he wants to make her his sex slave.
-----------------
8: A man kidnaps Miley Cyrus and makes her his sex slave.
----------------
 
Ok now that I've been back in the Lit world for a couple of days my creative juices seem to really be flowing again. Several roles have popped into my head... or to be more specific, several MEN have popped into my head... meaning that a few certain types of men have recently been starring in my fantasies and I want to write some roleplays with these men ;)

So... If you are interested in playing any of the below listed "types" of men, please send me a PM and we will work out specific details through that!

*Police/Military/Military Police
*Firefighters/EMTs
*Any sports player (imagine that :rolleyes: )
*Cowboys (Present or Historical)
*Personal trainer (or maybe just a person going to the same gym)

And as always, if you have any ideas of your own that you would like to run by me, feel free! I'm always open to expanding my horizons! :kiss:
 
"Breakfast at the Whitney, a "Running Man" style role play that includes both creative, collaborative role play and turn-by-turn combat is IN NEED OF MALE WRITERS for both long term and short term roles.

Please, don't make me write all of the males and have sex with all of these female characters. :D

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: You must be able to use Google Street View (part of Google Maps) to be able to participate. GSV is our "eyes" for the characters' movements about the Arena, where the combat takes place.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: While the role play will include violence and rape, if you are not interested in either participating or reading those scenes, you won't have to. The majority of the sex scenes are written in what i call Personal Threads, so you can skip them; I will update you later on anything important to the greater story.


If you are interested:
1. Take a look at the basic description, or...

2. PM me for more information. I will send you the appropriate links to learn more.​
 
Hey Looking for More Female Writers PM me with Interest and view my profile for threads and check my SRP profile
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top