Been thinking of my ideal lesbian threesome position set-up.

like_a_rabbit

Experienced
Okay, I'll admit that I spend more times than not, at night in bed alone, pondering the perfect threeway-setup between a trio of lesbian and bi-women... (and I'm sure I'm not the only girl here who does lol).

For me, it would be... The first one on her back, wrists cuffed above her head, maybe even blindfolded. Wearing a vibrating strap-on, And the strap-on is being ridden by the second woman, who gets to play with the first's breasts and clit and ass. And the third one is riding the first's mouth, facing away from the second so the second can finger her ass as well.

I think I'd love to be the one on my back, cuffed, blindfolded and ridden...

Anybody else got an ideal threeway position?

I would be on my back, restrained, under a queening stool. One girl in the stool facesitting me while the other is between my legs getting me off with mouth, hands, dildo, etc....at least that would be how we would start the night.

I would be on my back, restrained, under a queening stool. One girl in the stool facesitting me while the other is between my legs getting me off with mouth, hands, dildo, etc....at least that would be how we would start the night.

Oh lord yes... I wouldn't mind being the one that gets to spread a restrained girl's legs apart and slowly get her wet.

i would definitely be the one spreading my lovers legs. i love pleasuring my lover. getting her wett. while someone else kneels over her face. letting her lik them.

i would definitely be the one spreading my lovers legs. i love pleasuring my lover. getting her wett. while someone else kneels over her face. letting her lik them.

I feel like I would be so lucky as to let you...

I would just love to be blindfolded and unaware of what's going on, until I'm being touched and caressed. Listening to the other two warm each other up, moaning, kissing, weighing down the bed next to me. Would love to have my head straddled by a woman's thighs, while another sits on my hips and rides the dildo, and thrusts the vibrator into my pubic bone.

I feel like I would be so lucky as to let you...

I would just love to be blindfolded and unaware of what's going on, until I'm being touched and caressed. Listening to the other two warm each other up, moaning, kissing, weighing down the bed next to me. Would love to have my head straddled by a woman's thighs, while another sits on my hips and rides the dildo, and thrusts the vibrator into my pubic bone.

i enjoy blindfolding my lover as well. making her wait, anticipate, all the while she is getting wetter and wetter. i love to lik her thighs, never touching her most intimate parts.then as girl number 3 hovers above her head. her arousal obvious, you beg to touch her with your tongue........so close yet so far.

God, imagining being the one tied up with a girl's wet cunt hovering over your mouth, being able to smell it but it's just too far out of reach to touch it, or taste it. You can hear the other girl fingering her opening slowly, but nothing you can do to join in. What torture... having just to wait for your turn.

God, imagining being the one tied up with a girl's wet cunt hovering over your mouth, being able to smell it but it's just too far out of reach to touch it, or taste it. You can hear the other girl fingering her opening slowly, but nothing you can do to join in. What torture... having just to wait for your turn.

Just reading that got me SO wet and my clit throbbing!!!! :devil::kiss:

Mmmmm I want you to do that to me!

I'd love to get myself thoroughly deep between a girl's legs with my tongue, using my hands to push her legs apart, then squeeze her tits, caress her ass and gently finger her in there.

Maybe have the third girl's face to sit on and hump while I work on you...

Stick me between someone's legs now, and squeeze my head with your thighs while I devour you... hmmm. God, maybe even put a strap-on on me and then suck my 'dick' while I eat up the other one.

Stick me between someone's legs now, and squeeze my head with your thighs while I devour you... hmmm. God, maybe even put a strap-on on me and then suck my 'dick' while I eat up the other one.

Feel free to throw your face in my wet pussy...

Bumping this. Fantasizing hard tonight about being the girl in the middle of the threesomes again. Fucking one with a strapon and the other with my tongue...

Maybe I should think about how to mix it up a bit for me tho...?

Definitely want to be restrained, blindfolded, with my mouth open to lick any pussy above me.

Back