Lit has so few under 25

I'm 20. Now, a few years later, I enjoy bondage, anal play, hell, there's not much a I don't enjoy, as long as it stays sexy. Shit, piss, blood and vomit are not on that list. Everything else, hell yeah.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the How old are you? thread...

...you'll see that 21 - 35 is the biggest group by quite a way. Which, in a way, is curious. Why aren't you all out, getting laid?

I think we should lock all the young Litsters in a room, no one comes out until everyone's satisfied!

20 here :) I joined so that I can maybe try to expand my sexual horizons and have a more open mind. I grew up pretty prude (no lie) so I am trying to find my sexual spirit while my man is away so when he gets back he has quite a surprise waiting for him ;) (April 2013 cant come fast enough!!!)

Who to learn better from than the tried and true "old wise ones?" ;)

That's awesome I'm so happy for you an congrats for working to educate yourself! I'm sure your boyfriend (?) will appreciate it quite a lot.

Hey everyone :kiss: I'm 20 and Ive been a lurker for a very very very long time :] dont believe me check my join date. I was a naughty youngster and I still am ! Anyways if anyone is interested in talking don't hesitate to shoot me a message :D

I'm 29, but have been on here since at least 22 or 23. Any chance of getting grandfathered into this club? I'm holding on to my looks :)

I'm 19 year old female, but I've been here since a bit before I was 18...whoops!

Last edited:
I'm 29, but have been on here since at least 22 or 23. Any chance of getting grandfathered into this club? I'm holding on to my looks :)

Hahaha everyone is welcome hello hello make yourself comfortable! Heres some milk

24, female. Can't remember how I found this site but have been reading stories for years. Finally created an account and then recently discovered the discussion board. I come here for the stories and for the honest and friendly people who belong to this site. I rarely read rude conversation on the boards and that's hard to find when (basically) anonymous people get together and can say what they want. I can come here to learn and to get honest, friendly feedback on anything.

I really can't remember how I found this site, but it was a number of years ago. I am 24 and a male. I only recently started posting here. Perhaps I was a bit shy and happy to just lurk.

I really can't remember how I found this site, but it was a number of years ago. I am 24 and a male. I only recently started posting here. Perhaps I was a bit shy and happy to just lurk.

Your post made me think of how i came upon this site! and its funny how i remember since it was like 6 years ago Anyone heard of LustyLibrary??? lol i used to read on there first, then i got tired of their shitty selection. so i google erotica and found good ole Lit :cattail: good times good times

Back