What she wants

A smirked appeared on herface after the kiss. Softly moaning before she pushed him onto her bed. "Get that cock out."she said. Brie took her tank and bra off before kneeling down. Once his cock was free, Brie began to suck him.
 
Mark let out a muted moan as she began to suck his cock. The organ quickly going fully erect as it disappeared into her skilled mouth. He loved watching her naked tits move and sway as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft.
 
Brie sucked him for a bit before easing him out of her mouth. Stroking as she looked up,"You want to fuck this pussy?" Smirking as she stood up, pushing her pants and panties down.
 
Mark grinned as he said "you know it." He pushed her down so she was bent over the edge of the bed. Slipping his cock into her fucking her hard and fast. Trying to allow them both to cum before Candice finished and so Brei could get to work."
 
Brie was doing her best not to moan loudly. Reaching for a pillow beforeshe bit the pillow so she could moan. Loving how he just pounded her pussy.
 
There session was a pure raunchy quikie. Fucking right under Candices nose. He kept going hard and fast till he came hard. Slamming one last time into her before filling her cunt.
 
Brie came at the same time as Mark. Smiling as he eased out before she pulled him into a kiss. "You should come visit me at work again. This time I get to dress more sexy."she said. Smirking as she began to get dressed. "After work, we can fuck all over your house."she said.
 
Once they were both dressed. He pulled her against his body and said "I can't wait." Kissing her hotly for several more minutes before he returned to living room. Candice still not having finished her call yet.
 
Brie smiled then grabbed her bag for before heading out. About 10 minutes later Candice reappeared. Once again in a bad mood as she sat down. "They denied my project!"she said.
 
Mark faked sadness for her news. He said "im sorry baby. Im sure with some revisions to your plan they will come around." Still trying to play the role of the dutiful boyfriend atleast until he could dump her.
 
Candice pouted as she snuggled up to Mark. "Ugh can't just put your name in my project? I know it'll be approved job."she said. Whereas Brie arrived at work and headed to change for work. Tonight was one night to make some good money.
 
Mark said "baby right now is a bad time. If I put my name on something and your job screwed up and ran your vision into the ground. It could hurt my companies reputation." Wording his response carefully so that it didn't seem like he didn't have faith in her. He said "if you revise your idea make it so full proof that even those fools you work for can't screw it up."
 
Now Candice was back to being mad. "I have revised it mutliple times. Why can't you just help me!"she said. She got up to get more wine. "If you won't be supportive then leave."she said.

Brie was making money already as a new wave of guys came i to the club. Some that are Mark's employees.
 
Mark ran his hand through his hair. Letting out a exasperated sigh. Suddenly snapping back "because now is just not a good time. Your entire career and future is not hinging on your side project succeeding. MINE IS." He grabbed his coat and slammed the door on the way out. Eventually finding himself at Brie's work again. Going in with a scowl on his face. The scowl fading as he laid eyes on Brie
 
Brie was laughing as she served a guy before she spotted Mark. Motioning him over to the bar. His employees scattered after leaving Brie a nice tip. Smiling as Mark took a seat, "What can i get you?" Her top hugged her tits as her booty shorts hugged her ass.
 
Mark sat down and said "whatever can make me forget how self centered your sister is." He found his eyes following her ass and tits hungrily making him really wanting ot put that stripper pole in his home like she had suggested. Though they were both drinking when they said that.
 
Brie got Mark a beer before leaning over the bar. "Drink but later I'll make you forget her. Though you should really thank your employees. They keep tipping big I can move out."she said.
 
Mark took the beer and said "I'll be sure to thank them and smile the whole time knowing im the only one that gets to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock."
 
Brie smirked before she let them know she was taking her break. Leading Mark to a more private spot. Seating herself on his lap, "What do you think of my outfit?" Smiling as she kissed his cheek before nuzzling his neck.
 
When she took him into a back room he kissed her back as she sat in his lap. He said "it makes me want to rip it off you and fuck you right here and now. I know we don't have time for that though. There will be plenty of time when we get back to my place."
 
Brie smiled as she snuggled up to Mark. "Yes but just think everynight I'll have something sexy on."she said. She turned and pulled Mark into a kiss.
 
Mark moaned into the kiss. Deepening it as he devoured her in a hot kiss. His hands cupping her ass as they made out.
 
Brie soon broke the kiss before nuzzlinghis neck. "I need to head back to work."she said. Giving him one last kiss before she got off his lap. Heading back to the bar, holding his hand. Hours went by and Brie some more great tips. Putting some yoga pants on before her coat. Heading out to see Mark waiting for her.
 
Mark watched her leave the club. Smiling at her as he kissed her deeply before holding the car door for her. Driving back to his place. Taking the short cuts he knew for the promise of a night she gave him.
 
Brie had a smile on her face as they heades to his place. Once there, Brie followed Mark inside before sitting on the couch. She counted her money as he got them a drink. Tonight she ranked in about $400 dollars. Taking her coat of before pushing her pants down. Sitting on the couch with a smile. "Boots or no boots."she said.
 
Back
Top