ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khadgar

Appointed Evil Lord God
Joined
Jan 1, 2002
Posts
8,154
i thought this would be handy to have, if there something you want people to know, then post it here.

like sometime soon i plan on hosting some real time chat thing, with voice. maybe at yahoochat. i thik it would be cool to hear what people sound like and not wait for a while for people to respond. you could get to know people who haven't met before.

i've gotten some good replys back and it seems to be a good idea. so. have at it people!


any idea or messages at all
 
I think it would be cool. Then you could say cool stuff like...


"Orcs? hahahaha, I laugh at orcs!! Hahahaha........


...Oh shit, thats alot of orcs!"
 
um.... sure, but no more booze for SD *smirks*


it's online obviously, but i can host it as a BBQ or whatever if thats important, and yes SD, you can make stupid statment and people could actually HEAR the enthusiasm or sarcasm, or whatever lust maybe? ooo i'm sure we'd all like that! in your voice.
 
There is a nice product called 'Roger Wilco' that uses the computer microphones to let you talk back and forth...but seeing as how this isn't an obsessive gaming society as most who use the very easy-to-use product tend to belong to, I doubt actual talking is likely to occur for that.

However, I would love to have a Yahoo! chat session with a group of 5-6 for a game of AD&D...I've been dming and playing for years, love the game :)
 
i was thinking an out of charechter thing, but hey, in char could work too. it would certainly make things more interesting.


and yes, i have Roger Wilco.
and yes, *hands his head* i use it to do movement with friends while playing TFC LOL
 
Khadgar said:
and yes SD, you can make stupid statment and people could actually HEAR the enthusiasm or sarcasm, or whatever lust maybe? ooo i'm sure we'd all like that! in your voice.


D00d, you want me to talk nasty to you or something? :\

I thought you were mostly into chicks.

;)
 
mostly? lol ALL.

hey, i don't mind hearing you woo and flirt. just don't aim it at me LOL
 
Sounds great! I would like to be there as well. Just give me a time.
 
thats something we can all decide on. best times for me are friday and saturday night
 
Weekdays from 3 to 5. Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights. Those are all fine with me.
 
Might try telling what timezone you are (or what time it is at time of posting in your area, the time it says on my screen will tell me the difference in time between us) so we can figure out when your 3-5 are ;)

It is 1:33am in this section of the world (East Coast America)
 
The Yahoo chat idea sounds like a good one. I am also on Eastern Standard time. (East Coast USA) Saturday nights are cool as long as they are before 10 pm EST, since I have to be a work at that time.

Chewey
 
Hey is Khadgar that close to me ...

Ok if I say what time zone ... I think everyone will know where I am from. Ok some of ya already know ...

- 10 hours from GMT
 
Arc da Rat said:
Hey is Khadgar that close to me ...

Ok if I say what time zone ... I think everyone will know where I am from. Ok some of ya already know ...

- 10 hours from GMT

Hmm lets see. I would have to guess Idaho, since that is in the middle of a vast sea too. hehehe. This could be a tougher thing to pull off then I had expected.

Chewey
 
Well the problem with scheduling a get-together, as I see it, is all you silly people living too far west! :D

I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone (GMT -4).
 
crysede said:
Well the problem with scheduling a get-together, as I see it, is all you silly people living too far west! :D

I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone (GMT -4).

LOL you got a point there. hehehe

Chewey
 
no no, she said minus ten. so it's farther west from greenich.

and besides. i think she has already said. maybe she doens't want me to say.... lol i'm sure i know where
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top