Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckkkkk.

Yes. You are. And it's going to be so fucking dirty and messy. And hard.

...and violent. I am going to grab a fist full of your hair and gag fuck the fuck out of your throat. Your eyes will tear, your mascara will run, you will wretch. I will extract my cock from your throat, slap your face, slap your tits, finger-fuck you four knuckles deep and use your pubic bone to lift your ass off the fucking bed. I swear you will know what makes to word "fuck" vulgar by the end.

Attachments

• Check out this neat towel!.jpg
    Check out this neat towel!.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Saw your thread was getting a lot of traffic tonight, but HOLY FUCK! I feel like I've just walked into the wrong hotel room and caught a couple in the act. :eek:

Carry on, carry on.

...and violent. I am going to grab a fist full of your hair and gag fuck the fuck out of your throat. Your eyes will tear, your mascara will run, you will wretch. I will extract my cock from your throat, slap your face, slap your tits, finger-fuck you four knuckles deep and use your pubic bone to lift your ass off the fucking bed. I swear you will know what makes to word "fuck" vulgar by the end.

Jesus fucking Christ. YES. Make me hurt. In the best way only you can. I need it.

Saw your thread was getting a lot of traffic tonight, but HOLY FUCK! I feel like I've just walked into the wrong hotel room and caught a couple in the act. :eek:

Carry on, carry on.

Speaking of hair... I bet I could wrap my hand four or five times around yours. Certainly enough times to pin your face to the surface of whatever we are on and hold you there in force while I flip the front of my kilt up over the curve of your naked ass.

Attachments

• I wish this towel was really your face.jpg
    I wish this towel was really your face.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 71
I confess...

I feel a bit guilty.

I timed my touch and eye contact with the cashier at Walgreens in such a way that I knew would give her pause.

And it did.

Now I cannot shop there anymore fearing that she thinks I am available.

Sounds horribly arrogant saying so... which adds the feeling of stupidity to the guilt.

It's not like I'm some forward confident player looking to flirt with who I can to see what I can get. Truth be told, when I go out and about in public by my self I am more often then not tired, hungry, headachy, and not remotely social. More often then not, people are simply in my way and I wish them gone. The fact that the Walgreens I go to is pretty much frequented by individuals one sees at Walmart compounds everything all the more. I love it. It's like pounding nails through the bone of my upper orbital eye socket just to anticipate the relief I will feel after pulling them out with pliers.

Which is why I took the time to plan and perfectly calculate the contact I would have with the cashier because she's gotta be there at the very least, 4 hours... and at the most 8, god forbid the souls of still-born kittens through the gates of heaven should she have to pull a double.

So I am standing in line.
I saw her stocking the isle when I first arrived.
She was called up front to help.

I got my shit
Made my way up front to check out
When my unfortunate eyes had the mispleasure of seeing a rather obese younger woman sporting what I first thought was a micro-mini skirt... but my astute sideways glances concluded that they were indeed black cut-off shorts cut all the way up to the crotch.

I wish to specify... black sweat-pant cut-off shorts.

Even though it was a nice day today, it's still February... in Wisconsin. Even then... I've never seen shit like that in August.

She and what I am going to guess was her mother were up front at register 1... which even without them being there already had a line long enough for me redirect my momentum towards the B-Team registers.

Glad I did. Only one guy was in front of me... but even then the world my being was forced to tread upon is still way the fuck over populated. I bided my time by taking a standing nap all the while listening for money exchanges or debit card swipes and the tearing of receipts. Sooner or later it all happened and I slid my shit along the counter as the young woman rang me up.

I've seen her before so the social exchange was already familiar. I stole a glance to see if she was wearing another lower cut top under her little blue vest. She was.

She has nice cleavage.
The kind where there is a decent size space between the boobs that creates a little gap between her breasts. She probably hates it. You all are probably like "do my boobs have a gap? What does he mean? I don't know what he's... what if my boobs don't have that gap? How do I know he would like them... Men... why are they always finding things for me to hate about myself because I don't know what any of them find attractive at any given time:mad:! I am going to go cut myself again:("

So yeah... I'm checking her out as she's bagging my stuff. I used my card thinking it would be quicker. This is wrong thinking because big brother is indeed watching so not only am I waiting for my receipt to print I am waiting for all the fucking coupons it is printing out for me based on all the this I have bought with my card.

It was during this moment when it all came to play.

She was just as annoyed as I was about it all... the coupons, the people, the environment.

It was clockwork from there on out.

"Receipt in the bag?"

"Yes please"

she deftly puts the receipt and coupons in the bag as she pulls it up and out from the little bag holder separating it from the ones yet to be used.

I bring my left hand up just as she reaches towards me to hand me my goods. I am not looking at her. Not to come off as shy or out of avoidance... but to shut everything else out... extraneous visuals, extraneous sounds... to key in motion, action, transition, body mechanics.

Her lips move.
My head follows my eyes
My hand follows in the same kind of manner and in perfect unison.

Her words skip across everything
Filling the space between us

I see the shape of her face
Details of it filling my vision
Reading her lips
As I see them

I close in
As she lets go

Her words...
"Have a nice day..."

Her hand lowers to let go
As mine rises to take hold

We touch...

My lips move
Her eyes stutter behind her glasses

She sees me see their color.

Light Hazel.
Almost blonde.
Like the stray strands of straw sticking out of a bale of hay.

My words were spoken.
They take a beautiful forever
Where she finds the color of mine

Blue.

My words ripple across our let go...

You have a nice day as well.

Last edited:
meh... could have been better, but they can't all be zingers.

Thank you S1:rose:

I am going to fuck you.

Speaking of hair... I bet I could wrap my hand four or five times around yours. Certainly enough times to pin your face to the surface of whatever we are on and hold you there in force while I flip the front of my kilt up over the curve of your naked ass.

Oh hi Y. :)

Your body in those photos = total jilling inspiration.

Stalked you. Read your piece about your piece (tip o' the hat to Mrs. Y). Saw a DRL name drop. Got distracted by the dirty playtime between you & Vix. Misused punctuation because fuck that shit.

Carry on. I'll just be in my french maid costume...dusting some...cobwebs...under a towel...or in someone's generous cleavage...

:cattail:

Stalked you. Read your piece about your piece (tip o' the hat to Mrs. Y). Saw a DRL name drop. Got distracted by the dirty playtime between you & Vix. Misused punctuation because fuck that shit.

Carry on. I'll just be in my french maid costume...dusting some...cobwebs...under a towel...or in someone's generous cleavage...

:cattail:

My generous cleavage? Please? :cathappy:

So I'm fucking my wife...

not so much because it's Valentines day... though it doesn't hurt that it is but rather because I simply love fucking her and who am I to pass up the chance?

Anyway... so I am fucking her and I'm looking down at her and she's looking up at me and she's naked except for a thin strapped undershirt thingy that I am sure has a specific name in the female world... and I had pulled one strap aside exposing her breast, and my hands are up under them to keep them from going all crazy when I get to fucking the fuck out of her because I know it makes her feel kinda silly and she ends up holding them herself so I'm like "why should she hold them when I like holding them?" And so I'm only kinda holding them because I'm a guy and I like how they move, and the one breast is fully exposed and the other is partially covered and when I get to thrusting super hard the top of her nipple slips up and out then back down to get covered then up and out then down and her nips are getting hard and the one thats only partially covered starts to poke through her shirt, and I'm fucking her and it's starting to feel good, and I'm looking down at her and she's looking up at me, and I'm about to blow my load and a thought crosses my mind...

EVERYONE SHOULD FUCK MY WIFE!

and I'm all like... "Man am I happy that I like that thought to the point of actually wanting it to happen and that I'm okay with having the thought as well as being okay if it were to actually happen" (though I know it won't because I told her in the past that I would think it would be really cool to organize a gangbang because she so much fun to watch and I would LOVE to watch her with other men, another man at the very least) and she's like... ":rolleyes:" sometimes, and she's like ":eek:" other times and she's like ":confused:" and she's like ";)" (whatever that means:rolleyes:) even more other times)...

and I blow my load up inside her. And it was fun.

I want in on this deal.

Speaking for my wife... I am going to say that she says you have to demonstrate your ability and capabilities on her and that she is now currently excepting auditions.

I will get back to you with further information should she actually be accepting auditions.

Last edited:
Speaking for my wife... I am going to say that she says you have to demonstrate your ability and capabilities on her and that she is now currently excepting auditions.

I will get back to you with further information should she actually be accepting auditions.

The way you talk about her?? I am more than willing to demonstrate my capabilities on her.

Do let me know about the open position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back