Friends at Work

stockman35

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 6, 2005
Posts
3,525
Closed for Invitees Only

The Anderson Corporation was an engineering company in the suburbs where 45-50 employees worked on various projects. The company was housed in a modern two-story building where senior engineers had their own office while junior employees worked out of "cubies" on the second floor.

Jake was a 4-year employee who finally managed to pay off his remaining college loans and as well as his car. He had spent 5 years at college and was lucky to get a job straight out of school. At age 27, he was looking to enjoy life. His girl friend worked in a bank in town and although they did not live together, there were plans to look at buying a house.

Everyday around the noontime, the lunchroom served as a gossip center for the two dozen employees who chose to eat in the building. There were ten spacious tables so everyone had plenty of room. Some people chose to eat with people of their own age age or those working on a similar project. It was a campus like setting with no set time limit and Friday lunches often took up to an hour. Jake enjoyed the company of the beginner engineers, several of whom were women, with their whimsical comments which at times were office gossip or out-right flirting.
Lunchtime was his favorite part of the workday.
 
It was Thursday with the temperature outside hitting the 90's but the building was air conditioned and only the smokers were eating outside. Jake took an empty table near windows which left 5 chairs for whoever came later. He had hopes that his friend would be one of them. Anytime she was around lunchtime was sure to be filled with laughs which made the day go better.
 
Jake was quite pleased with Andersen. The work was challenging and pay scale was good including the bonus at the end of the year. There did seem to be a few on staff who spent their time frivolously and he suspected some were even "hooking up" after work.
 
His lunch was a cold turkey sandwich and some potato chips, which with a steaming cup of company coffee, giving him the perfect mid-day break. He was pleased to see her finally arriving and walking directly toward his table. His eyes always furtively glanced to her chest to see how the fabric was stretched.
 
He knew she had a boyfriend, actually it was a long-term relationship and he was expecting her to mention some type of committment at anytime, but he still held out hope that a glimmer of a chance may someday happen. Some days were tougher to accept and with her wearing a tight short-sleeve sweater, today would be extra difficult.
 
Joyce

I was a few minurtes late. Jusdt as I was leaving for lunch I had a phone call from a client customer and had to answer a few questions.

Jake was sitting alone at the table we usually shared. With a smile I greeted him and apologized, telling him about the phone call. I asked how his day was going and he made an innate comment that everything was fine except that he missed me at twelve noon when I hadnt yet arrived.

Being with him was a delight. I knew he has a steady girlfriend, and I am sort of engaged but not yet wearing a ring. It was fun comparing notes about our relationships in our personal lives, and now and then we leaned on each other for advice and comfort with the perspective of being just friends.

I got my usual salad and then smeared on the creamy french dressing I like, which he always made comments about but it was just our normal routine.
 
Once Joyce was there the whole lunch took on new life. Even the casual and mundane details of the workday appeared more exciting, then we began getting into the gossip. The company was getting new orders from some unknown company and speculation was a key topic.

There was also a secretary in the main office who appeared to be dressing extra special, even on casual Friday. Joyce could make a joke about anything.
 
Joyce

I took a bite of saled and wouldnt you know it? I spilled a dollop of french dressing right on the boob pressing into my crisp white blouse. There was a big orange stain right there over my breast, and no way to hide it. All I could do was wipe off what I could without making the stain any larger.

Jake just laughed at me,.

I came right out and asked him if he would like to see if he could wipe off any more, or better yet lick it off of me.

Other than shaking hands when we first met, and perhaps a pat or two we had never touched, but I knew he had an eye on my shapely ass and more than once I thought how nice it might be to feel a pat or a grasp there as well.
 
"Ohh gosh, if you go to ladies room you can get it out. It will be wet, but I have that white lab coat on the back of my chair. I will wait for you."
 
Joyce

I glared at him over his unexpected response, but I did what he suggested.

The orange stain was gone, but there was still a problem. The wetness of the blouse made it totally transparent, and today on casual Friday I wasnt wearing a bra. My nipple was erect and quite visible as I walked back to the table with my arm hiding myself, and sat down, letting him have a glimpse of me as I asked if he liked what he was looking at.
 
I tried not to let on, but a slight giggle was audible and Joyce joined in. She knew what I had found funny. Even still, she was a good sport. We eventually got ack to talking about other topics. I found it extra secure that she could be that open with me.

By the end of lunch, her top was back to normal. Still I had that mental image of her nipple in my head. It was like getting a glimpse of a nugget in a fast moving stream.

"So, any plans for this weekend?"
 
Joyce

We're going to a party tonight with a group of friends. Frankly I think we might even announce our engagement.

"How does that grab you?"

I almost told him my little secret. First of all it's a swinger group, and we all get naked and fuck each other. Some of the couples are married and some arent, but we have been doing this twice a month for months.

Secondly, when I was in the ladies room cleaning my blouse and then looking at my barely hidden nipple, I took off my panties too and they were in my purse.

Now that lunch was over, we headed for the elevator to return to the office. As thr car rose, I handed him a wad of fabric. He let it fall open and discovered what it was - my little thong.

" I thought you might like to have this as a souvenier" I told him as I disembarked on the fourth floor where I work.

The door closed and the elevator proceeded on up as he works on the fifth.

I wondered if there might be a text later this afternoon asking me to meet him in the supply room up there. At least it ought to be worth a smart-assed remark.
 
It was a shock to say the least when she handed me her panties. It was at least what I thought were hers. She had been known to pull little "pranks" at times, so I spent an hour at my desk thinking things over. I needed to be sure I was not risking her friendship. Still, it was her move that set things in motion.

I finished wrapping up a project which always made for a good end to the work week. At 3:30pm I could wait no longer and sent her a text:
Meet me at my car at closing time.
 
Joyce

Looking out the window I saw him leaving the door and headed for his car. I was ready. Quickly I followed him and ran to be with him. When I arrived, I reached out and took him in my arms for a hug, and kissed him. I didnt care who else might see us. It was what I wanted, and only the beginning of what I really wanted.

He opened the door for me and let me sit on the seat before going around the car. I reached over and unlocked his door so it was ready for him to open. Wen he sat on his side of his bench seat, I kissed him again and waited for whatever he would tell me, or wherever he might want to take me.
 
"Oh I guess these were actually yours, I was kinda wondering. You know I was thinking it might just be a present that you had found in the ladies room."

Jake held out the thong, smiled and started the engine. The parking lot had only a smattering of cars, as most pople had already departed. As he pulled away, he laid the thong on the console. Being a thong made it extra exciting. His girlfriend didn't even own a pair and he had only seen girls at a strip club wear them. Joyce was smiling but as the car moved out on the highway, she looked around at what possible route they could be taking.

"We need to talk. I was thinking perhaps we can spend an hour at the cabin. You know that you are close to being engaged."

Jake left the words hanging in the quiet car. Engaged. What could she possibly be thinking by "inviting" him with such an invitation? Joyce was such a quiet girl who had spent 5 years at college getting a first class engineering degree and you can't do that while being "popular." She had such a great chest. Could it be that once she discovered her body, she saw what she had been missing? Jake took an unfamiliar road that led North and ten minutes later turned onto a quaint two-lane road that led to Watson Lake.

Jake thought about his own girlfriend, Lorrie, who was turning out to be more than he originally expected. There was no chance of being discovered at the cabin at this time of year. The cabin was a four room cottage with a wood stove for heat that was used mostly for fishing. Lorrie had only been there once.

"Ok, Joyce here we are."

He watched her looking around the peaceful setting at the lake.
 
Joyce

As we drove I reminded him that I had a party on my agenda tonight. Of course I could invite him to join us. Maybe his girlfriend would join us as well, but I had to tell him what kind of party it would be, It is totally unacceptable to bring guests without them knowing what we all do there.

The place was totally charming. En route he hadnt talked about himself at all except to tell me about Lorrie.

He did make a comment about me being essentially engaged, but he sure didnt pull away when I kissed him.

But that wasnt etched in stone and lots of possibilities existed.

What else was he going to tell me?
 
"We can talk inside. This has been in my family for twenty years. I spent most of summers up here."

Jake unlocked the door and allowed Joyce to look around at the upscale cabin, which quite pleasant, yet was still a cabin. Jake closed the door.

"So, do you have a plan in mind for us? Just you..and just me?"

Jake watched as Joyce undid the hook on her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor.
 
Joyce

Once inside he asked if I had a plan "for us", and I assumed he meant just him and me.

As I unclasped my skirt and let ut fall to the floor, he stared at my bare bald shaved pussy and I told him "Yes I have a plan. I want you to fuck me. Now and forever if you will have me. I've been in love with you for weeks and you have never made a move. Martin and I are together just for convenience and we share a lifestyle that appeals to both of us, but the man that appeals to me is you, baby."

I went to him and kissed him again, but this time our tongues met and he knew I was serious.
 
I got just a glinpse of her slit as her top lowered to cover it as she rushed forward. Still her intentions were clarified and unmistakeable. It was a total stunner for me and I really needed to talk but it didn't appear to be the right time. My cock was stretching against jeans.

"Here? Joyce you are such a close friend, but...you know I want you. Take off everything. I want you naked."

It was a way to ease his mind and to get time to most of all-think.
 
Joyce

He told me to get naked. That didnt take long since all I had on below the waist were my shoes and socks.

I took off the blouse that had been soiled with the salad dressing. As I mentioned, I wasnt wearing a bra, so all that was left were my shoes and socks.

I sat on the floor with my legs spread wide so he could look at my glistening wet pussy. I slid off my sandals and then the little white bobby sock, and leaned back on my hands and asked if he liked what he was seeing.

Just for effect, I took my finger and stroked my wet and willing pussy.
 
It bought me some time but I began to think I might have made a mistake. I should not have brought Joyce to such a secluded place. She undressed willingly.

"Yes, I do like. OK..now, tell me about Martin. Is his cock anything like this?"

I pulled my belt loose and dropped my tan Chinos to the floor. My cock was at last free.

"Well, tell me."
 
Joyce

Well how to begin.

It wasnt his business to know anything about Martin, whom he hadnt met but I simply said that he and I had a special arrangement that was based on a mutual desire for the same thing- a life style that we both wanted and our closeness wasnt a romance as much as it was a comfort zone and convenience.

Jake was now naked and his dangling cock was getting harder as I reached out and grabbed it in my fingers and pulled him close enough to take him in my mouth.

So I couldnt say any more with my mouth full, but I could suck him and love him and get what I wanted which was a nice fuck.

I pulled him down on top of me and as I was getting fucked, I reminded him that I had a party tonight on my agenda and asked Jake if he might want to take me as my date, but I had to call Martin and tell him I was going to be late and he should go ahead without me and I would be there later.

Wrapping my legs around Jake's legs and ass, and in between kisses I told him I loved him, and I'd wanted this for a long time.

This was the best fuck I ever had and I never want it to stop happenning, so I broke tradition and asked him to marry me and make me his wife.



He felt so good in me I wanted him again and again
 
I pulled her hand and led her to the bedroom, which was on the shady side of the cottage and was somewhat cooler. The the bed was made and Joyce crawled on the bedspread showing her ass as she then turned over on her back. I needed no further invitation. I moved to get between her legs but she indicated that I should move to the side, suggesting that we start with "cuddling and sucking."

I was too far aroused by her teasing actions to put up with any such delay. Instead I made a move to just go for it. In just seconds I was ontop of Joyce's chest kissing her as my skin rubbed on her tits. By managing to hold her wrists to the bed, I was able to control her movement. It tooks only seconds for my cock to locate her clit. I thrust inside her.

"Bet Martin, never had a cock this good."

I began pumping my cock in her pussy, something I had dreamed about for a few weeks. In fact, just the previous Saturday night when I was with Lorrie, I had imagined that I was nailing Joyce! Now it was for real.

I went faster as she looked up at my face. I wanted more of her.

"Damn you really feel good."
 
Joyce

"Baby, I'm glad you like it and like me. Now what about the party? Do you want to know about it?"

As for your cock, yes it is wonderful and we fit together perfectly. Thats why I want to be with you always.
 
Back
Top