Face sitting/riding

xxromanceguy

Literotica Guru
One of my most memorable experiences was a few years ago with an ex. She was a very hot blonde perfect slightly saggy tits and and ass that would challenge alexis texas any day. She had very plump labia that I could suck for hours. I spent a lot of time between her thighs eating her sweet wet pussy in bed.
One night in particular, we were petting and teasing and I spent a long time getting that pussy extremely wet and swollen before I attempted to actually do any fucking. I had her saddle my face so we could get into some serious 69. Her snatch was literally dripping dew down her thighs and ass. So without hesitation I sucked her hard clit between my lips as she took my cock into her warm mouth. She had a very talented tongue that could do things to my cock head that would have me begging to cum. Anyway, as I began licking and sucking her wetness, she was so worked up that she started humping my face fiercely. Rubbing her nectar all over my face. Literally smothering me in her flesh. I even had to lift her ass several times just to get a breathe of air! I had never seen her so forceful during sex before and I was in ecstacy knowing I was giving her so much pleasure. Eventually, she released her administrations to my cock all together and concentrated on getting herself off on my face. She turned around and sat down with her sparse pubes right on my lips and rode my face horseback style untill she came in several spasms coating my face in her creamy discharge. I continued licking her clean until she was too sensitive to continue. When her orgasm subsided I was still hard a dripping precum like crazy. She mounted my cock and rode me to a quick cum and kept riding that creampie untill she came again. We were both soaked in sweat, pussy juice and cum... since then we did this several times but never as intense as that first time. Now, years later, I still fantasize about that session and have had many solo orgasms thinking about it.
Just a fond memory. Anyone else ever have such intense sex from facesitting and riding?

Yes, several. One of the fondest memories is one night at a motel with a gf that was living with me. I guess the change of scenery really got her going and I basically just put her up there in the north face position and told her to ride me well and not stop until she cummed. She liked it so much we had 5 face riding sessions that night all ending in her orgasms and one the next morning. It was pretty much a common thing after that. My tongue and jaw muscles was kinda sore for a couple of days after that night but I certainly didn't mind. :heart:

Do you mind if I start posting some pics/gifs in this thread also to get more interest? I'd be glad to do so.

One of my goto tumblrs.

So many smiles...

tumblr_o8f94pyMSo1u6es7lo1_500.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/318a318c126a93141f7cd1ccf5be1549/tumblr_o435ggxKHI1ugns2uo1_540.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8002928a33933f0e199130b2ee669e24/tumblr_o9qmavnG9F1v22br4o1_500.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2988e5e85f5b1919264442ff82cd510e/tumblr_oat25yVwJO1v2t2nho1_400.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/14dff059f475d2c35aff91b8572886b1/tumblr_obs7ko9d5p1shntbwo1_400.gif

https://67.media.tumblr.com/5f82406bc420f8335d966d169f0aa497/tumblr_o9zuzmQQ281shntbwo1_500.gif

Such a great thread, I absolutely love face sitting, pussy worshiping, etc, hope this keeps up!

Have to agree that there should be more of this. A confident woman that will ride your face to orgasm is an incredible turn on. When I was singe I'd offer to "give head" to a prospective lady without asking for reciprocation also like guys ask girls to do. Never had one turn me down and it led to several more encounters establishing that I didn't expect anything from them--just let me please you with my mouth.

And when they were a squirter, extra exciting and fun. I would do it as many times as they wanted and several times never even took my clothes off although my cock was hard as a rock. Even finished after several orgasms and left when she was done with nothing else but a kiss goodnight.

Love to see videos of face riding orgasms. Don't ever be shy to ask ladies--before, during or after sex. Most men can't get enough of going down and I'm not particular if there's cum inside or not (it's even hotter with a cum filled pussy). Just the turn on of a woman straddling my face and riding herself to orgasm is enough to make me cum.

Last September I visited the friend I mentioned in this thread, and one of the most memorable parts of my visit was getting to ride his face.

Although I brought restraints and a blindfold with me and we took turns using them during my visit, on this occasion I simply asked him to keep his hands above his head touching the headboard. I started by licking, sucking, and stroking his cock and balls to get him nice and hard first, and I even slid my finger in his ass while I sucked him because I know how much he likes that.

Once I was satisfied with how hard he was, I moved toward the head of the bed, but I didn’t let him lick my pussy right away. Instead, I teased him by rubbing my clit and finger-fucking myself just out of reach of his lips and tongue. He wasn’t restrained in any way, but he knew that I wouldn’t let him lick my pussy if he tried to do it before I was ready. Because he was so well-behaved, I let him clean the juices off my fingers before I started riding him.

I held onto the headboard as I smothered his face with my wet pussy. He kept trying to move his hands so that he could stroke his cock, but I wouldn’t let him touch it. At one point, I could see his cock twitching in frustrated anticipation when I glanced back at it.

After I came, stretched out next to him and gave him a deep, long kiss so I could taste my slutty pussy juices on him. He flipped me over so that my face was buried in a pillow and my ass was in the air and started fucking me really hard. It didn’t take him long to fill my still-spasming cunt with a huge, hot load of cum.

It's been a long time dream of mine to find a woman who would love to have me visit her just for the purpose of her getting licked.
To be face riden & fucked like in these posts .. Oh my.. Want!

Last September I visited the friend I mentioned in this thread, and one of the most memorable parts of my visit was getting to ride his face.

Although I brought restraints and a blindfold with me and we took turns using them during my visit, on this occasion I simply asked him to keep his hands above his head touching the headboard. I started by licking, sucking, and stroking his cock and balls to get him nice and hard first, and I even slid my finger in his ass while I sucked him because I know how much he likes that.

Once I was satisfied with how hard he was, I moved toward the head of the bed, but I didn’t let him lick my pussy right away. Instead, I teased him by rubbing my clit and finger-fucking myself just out of reach of his lips and tongue. He wasn’t restrained in any way, but he knew that I wouldn’t let him lick my pussy if he tried to do it before I was ready. Because he was so well-behaved, I let him clean the juices off my fingers before I started riding him.

I held onto the headboard as I smothered his face with my wet pussy. He kept trying to move his hands so that he could stroke his cock, but I wouldn’t let him touch it. At one point, I could see his cock twitching in frustrated anticipation when I glanced back at it.

After I came, stretched out next to him and gave him a deep, long kiss so I could taste my slutty pussy juices on him. He flipped me over so that my face was buried in a pillow and my ass was in the air and started fucking me really hard. It didn’t take him long to fill my still-spasming cunt with a huge, hot load of cum.

That's a very good story about your experience. Makes me want my wife on my face too. We've don't things like that and I usually have to fuck her fast and deep when she gets done cumming on my face. Also love it when she has multiples and stays there straddling my mouth, letting me taste her juices as she pleasures herself. My favorite is a woman doing that after her pussy is filled with cum or if she squirts when climaxing. That only adds to the thrill for me.

Although I brought restraints and a blindfold with me and we took turns using them during my visit, on this occasion I simply asked him to keep his hands above his head touching the headboard. I started by licking, sucking, and stroking his cock and balls to get him nice and hard firs him by rubbing my clit and finger-fucking myself just out of r, but I

Wow! Great detail on the experience. Finding someone to sexually explore with is a beautiful and FUN thing. May my search continue...

Awesomely hot gifs :heart:

I have an arrangement with a certain Lit Gentleman, were we meet every now and then in a lovely hotel, and he masturbates while I sit on his face :rose:

Awesomely hot gifs :heart:

I have an arrangement with a certain Lit Gentleman, were we meet every now and then in a lovely hotel, and he masturbates while I sit on his face :rose:

That is such a great arrangement! The level of intensity when you two meet must be electric! How many rounds do you go before you're both fully satisfied?

Fucking awesome pics and gifs!!! I forgot I started this thread:confused:.... oh well, giving it a little bump. Keep up the reply and gifs!!!

Back