I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone..I hope that all of you had a a great night last night..hope you have good a good day....

All that bad weather is heading my way late this afternoon...I do dread it as I hate storms so bad.

Stay safe Bee....and I am with PA.....let us know on here how you are doing.....hopefully you will be ok:kiss:

Thank you DJ :rose:- That is just the sweetest :kiss:- and he's fine too:heart: - everyone weathered the storms - just heard, so far total is 120 tornadoes for the weekend! WILD!!

Good Morning ALL - Hang in there BeeLou - always hated storms too - still don't like to be out in them much but unless it's particularly ominous like this weekend I don't worry too much anymore (age I guess-lol)

You are welcome sweet lady......always good when everyone is safe and even better when the people in their lives are too.....yeah the tornado count for the weekend was unreal......they are saying that even with all the nasty weather here there were no fatalities.....at least not in my state......yeah.....I think you are right......age does take the worry out of SOME storms:D

Stay safe Bee....and I am with PA.....let us know on here how you are doing.....hopefully you will be ok:kiss:

You are welcome sweet lady......always good when everyone is safe and even better when the people in their lives are too.....yeah the tornado count for the weekend was unreal......they are saying that even with all the nasty weather here there were no fatalities.....at least not in my state......yeah.....I think you are right......age does take the worry out of SOME storms:D

True - no fatalities here - six last I heard out of Oklahoma, and that was fortunate I guess (if you can call it that) since it was Prom Night......:(

doing well, thanks for asking

Mike(down in the bayou)

Your most welcome Bayou boy.....your always welcome.....

Hello my succlent sexy senoirs and the luscious ladies that lust after them......I hope everyone is safe from the funky weather....

Last edited:
Thanks sweetie.I am safe...No storms tonight so maybe they have skirted around us.I sure hope so! :kiss:

That ass would be covered if I was going into a shelter I can tell you! ;):devil:

Good for you Bee.....sounds like you lucked out too.....rain isn't that bad.....it is all the rest of the stuff that comes with it that is bad.

True - no fatalities here - six last I heard out of Oklahoma, and that was fortunate I guess (if you can call it that) since it was Prom Night......:(

Yeah all in all it was a lucky night.....sad that there were any losses but it could have been a lot worse.....glad you are all safe there peaches.

Your most welcome Bayou boy.....your always welcome.....

Hello my succlent sexy senoirs and the luscious ladies that lust after them......I hope everyone is safe from the funky weather....

Mmmmmm......hello there BBG......hope you miss the truly rough weather......stay safe!!

Glad that it appears all the rest of the porch denizens are safe and sound today :)

Mmmmmm......hello there BBG......hope you miss the truly rough weather......stay safe!! Glad that it appears all the rest of the porch denizens are safe and sound today :)

Hey Daddy.... the wind is picking up and from what I understand the weather is supposed to suck really bad in the morning....how are you tonight.... the weather is getting worse so I'm outta here.... :kiss:es

Hey Daddy.... the wind is picking up and from what I understand the weather is supposed to suck really bad in the morning....how are you tonight.... the weather is getting worse so I'm outta here.... :kiss:es

OK.....stay safe BBG.....I was good tonight.......let us know you are ok tomorrow :kiss:es to you too!!

Good for you Bee.....sounds like you lucked out too.....rain isn't that bad.....it is all the rest of the stuff that comes with it that is bad.

yes lucked out with no storms..rain would have been fine but like you siad the rest of the stuff is bad..

BBG I hope you are safe and didn't get the bad stuff

Good morning everyone..Stay safe....Hope that the storms move out finally!

Feeling the age today, not because of arthritis, but due to the fact that the company where I'm currently assigned just had college students in for summer intern interviews. GOD! Blondes and redheads, brunettes and brown. Brown eyes and blue, green and heather. Short and tall, skinny and round.

And people wondereed HOW I made so many typos in my daily report. LOL

Ok I see BeeLou, Peaches, BBG, GSFM, Daddy John, Rj. Everybody survived the storms. Bound is oug to a Doctros appointment. Anybody seen Hester or INL??

Morning to all........:rose:

HI to you goodson..hope you are doing good! :rose:

Feeling the age today, not because of arthritis, but due to the fact that the company where I'm currently assigned just had college students in for summer intern interviews. GOD! Blondes and redheads, brunettes and brown. Brown eyes and blue, green and heather. Short and tall, skinny and round.

And people wondereed HOW I made so many typos in my daily report. LOL

Sounds like you enjoyed your day very well! ;)

good afternoon all! (((((((((((Bee)))))))))

HI to you Tim

HI to you goodson..hope you are doing good! :rose:

Sounds like you enjoyed your day very well! ;)

HI to you Tim

I did :D Helps that my office was close to where they were being sat before entering the conference room used by H.R. to perform the interviews

I did :D Helps that my office was close to where they were being sat before entering the conference room used by H.R. to perform the interviews

LOL So did you find one in the crowd that you hope gets the intern for the summer? ;):devil:

LOL So did you find one in the crowd that you hope gets the intern for the summer? ;):devil:

I believe two of my favorites will be hired: A busty redhead, a short curvy brunette. Both were chatty to me before they stepped inside, nervous about the interview.

I believe two of my favorites will be hired: A busty redhead, a short curvy brunette. Both were chatty to me before they stepped inside, nervous about the interview.

Very good..I hope they both get to work there..Will give you even more incentive to be there! ;):devil:

Very good..I hope they both get to work there..Will give you even more incentive to be there! ;):devil:

From what HR told me, I'll have at least one, maybe two, interns helping me this summer. They, the company, wants to keep me for a while longer and work on another project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back