What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More parts of my body are in pain than should be. I under stand why my elbow and back hurt. My elbow is injured by an event that I can pinpoint, and my back has had problems since events I can pinpoint.

But I haven't done a damn thing to injure the bottom of my foot, and I have no idea why it feels like this.
 
My mood is chirpy. Mind you, that just goes to confirm that I don't appreciate the gravity of my ongoing situation :)
 
Remember:

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing theirs;
You've not understood the problem.
 
Pensive. I am waiting for gas stations to open up and pump enough gas for me to get out of this house....
 
Happy yet frustrated that I can't think of a new twist for the idea that's in my brain for my winter story. A tiny bit horny as well because this idea won't leave me alone, yet I prefer writing stories that have an old plot/idea with at least one new twist. (I can't work on my fan fiction stories because they are in a poll at my blog asking which one they want me to update next.)

The main problem I face with this idea/plot for my winter story is whether or not to make my characters related or not in their situation and how so if I choose to make them related. I could go with non-related characters who are engaged or just living together (as this hasn't been done for my idea/plot as far as I can tell). I could make them distant relatives, or not knowing they are related at first as well... *goes off to meditate and think on this some more*
 
A bit surprised, I opened up my recent activity to find I had four new comments today.
 
I'm starting to get bored... may be time for me to go game for a bit.
 
Optimistic I am for today looks to be busy and entertaining.

It doesn't hurt that I'm finally getting another story idea of mine (yet another fan fiction sorry) into story form.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top