The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

"I don't do it all the time, Little One. Sometimes, you prove it yourself. But I am behaving in an honest and truthful way. Regardless of what you may think."

She felt his hand trailing downward, from her chest, her stomach, blue eyes still searching his - really for the 'why' of what was happening, though even that question was easily pushed away feeling his finger sink into her. A sharp intake of breath and abrupt racing of her heart gave her away before she managed a moan, dropping her palms to the table for support as though afraid she'd somehow lose the stability of the table beneath her.

"W..wait.."

Some part of her wanted him to slow down, but the pressure on her aching clit coupled with the finger inside of her had her chest heaving, nearly whimpering between moans. She couldn't keep still, writhing as she sat, going between leaning back to clutching his arm, and nearly leaning against it, her fingernails digging into the skin, not even realizing how hard she was holding onto him. She didn't want to lay down, not wanting to give away the small amount of leverage that she had - if she needed it in sitting up.

For that moment he was keeping her feeling grounded..the immovable force that he was - was somehow comforting as she quickly found herself panting, gasping, her moans becoming higher, eyes shutting tightly.

Eva wasn't sure how long she lasted exactly..but she knew it wasn't long at all before her entire body was shuddering with climax, toes curling. She attempted to squeeze her legs shut as her cunt spasmed around the devilish finger inside of her.

He hadn't waited…or slowed, and now she was yet again a quivering mess. Her body was on fire, sensitized from the orgasm, cheeks having pinked up even more. By the time she did open her eyes her gaze was unfocused, and she still had a death grip on his arm.
 
Tomas was smiling with genuine pleasure as Eva slowly climbed to her climax under the efforts of just a couple of fingers. He knew she was attracted to him, desiring what he could do to her body, regardless of how he approached her. She refused him, so he simply changed tactics and found an exploitable weakness.

She took a hold of his arm, pressing down tightly. It didn't even hurt him, since he was not like a normal human, his body had a naturally higher pain threshold. But she was gripping him as a lover would, to anchor herself against the sensations flooding her body. But the chorus of moans and other sounds of pleasure escaping her was what excited him the most. That was the best tell tale sign that Eva was loosing her fight against her body. Whether she openly accepted it or not, she was starting to accept that she needed him. She was starting to surrender herself to him in a way that even she would find hard to argue against.

Then the moment he was waiting for occurred. Eva finally reached her glorious peak, allowing the great feelings claim her, and she wallowed in them gloriously. Not even the attempt to close her legs on his hand moved him in any way. He stayed still, as a human would stay still, his finger buried within her cunt, another touching her clit, just watching her ride out her glory.

When he eyes opened into the unfocused gaze, Tomas' smile went broader, and his face lit up along with it. He slowly removed his finger, letting her experience every moment of its passage out of her, before he manually lined her up, and pushed himself into her until his balls gently bumped her body. He leaned in, kissing her slowly, yet passionately as he started out with long, slow strokes he knew would wreak havoc on he already overwhelmed brain.

When his lips were off her, Tomas looked at Eva with a deep fiery lust and need he was confident she would respond to in her current state. Tomas had decided exactly how their last time together before she left was going to be like, and as he expected, Eva was doing just as he knew she would.

While he was being pleased by her, he decided he would fuck her through an orgasm or two before moving onto the next part.
 
He was pulling his fingers from her and immediately she found herself shuddering, still clutching to his arm for some stability that she wasn't sure she could find at the moment. She could see his smile, so triumphant, that victory shining in his eyes as well.

Yet he gave her no time to recover. In one swift movement he was inside of her already quivering depths, managing a ragged breath as his lips found hers. Again her hands were on him, clutching his shoulders as she moaned against his lips. She couldn't think anymore. Not so soon after a blinding orgasm to then have him inside of her. It was too much.

His lips were gone then and she managed to open her eyes, her heart pounding both in her chest and in her head. Eva saw the look in his eyes - even through her own somewhat clouded vision. Really she could feel it more than see it. She felt the sheer desire practically pouring off of him, and knew that she wasn't doing much better.

It was hard enough dealing with him when he was cold and more menacing than not, but this difference in him seemed to be ruining things quite quickly for her. She never expected warmth..she never expected him to act so human in his movements and yet even with that he still managed to use expert maneuvering of his digits to make her shudder and shake with orgasm.

If she weren't enjoying herself so much at the moment…she'd probably be terrified. Usually she could tell if someone was undead or not..but not now - and if he could make himself appear so human in every way - who was to say that they all couldn't do the same?

The brief thought pattern was interrupted by her own desires. Eva wrapped her legs almost cautiously around his waist, reaching up slowly to place her hand on his cheek.

"You're..not supposed to feel like…me.."

The words were almost distant, her mind wandering somewhat, still trying to put everything together even in the state she was in. Even the slow thrusts, causing her cunt to squeeze him almost desperately, her body not wanting to let go of the sensation didn't seem to stop some part of her mind from wanting to work properly…to figure things out, even if it were only for a second before she was left gasping, moaning, her hand moving from his cheek to the back of his head again pulling him back to her lips.

She needed that contact desperately, wanting something to help muffle the sounds she was making right along with wanting something to help keep her from speaking and saying something else useless. She needed to occupy her brain in all aspects in order to stop it from focusing on the sheer weirdness of what was happening.
 
Tomas knew he had her hooked. She was responding to him exactly as he wanted, as he knew she would. She would argue that she didn't want him, but her body was telling him something totally different. His own body called to her in the deepest primal way, and it responded perfectly. And as it did, he found himself experiencing sensations he thought were long dead, but seemingly resurrected by this young woman. The feelings were knew, but they were growing stronger in an alarming manner.

But he continued to take her with the slow, measured strokes that were strong yet controlled. Eva seemed to surrender herself to the desires of her body, her legs wrapping around his waist, while one hand lifted from his shoulder to caress his cheek. He liked the touch, the sign of affection from her. Something deeper than the lust she felt for him. She was loosing her fight against him more and more with each passing encounter.

"You're..not supposed to feel like…me.."

Tomas only smiled as he started to speed up his thrusting just a little, earning him a series of delightful pleasure sounds from eva before she drew him back into a kiss. While their lips were locked in the passionate exchange, he manipulated his blood flow a little and made his cock a little thicker, stretching her canal a little wider as he ramped up his thrusts again. He continued to smother her mouth with his for a long time, then pulled himself back.

"Why shouldn't I feel like you? I thought it would make a nice change, something a little different." He brought himself to a stop buried within her entirely. He put his hands on her shoulders, pushing her back until she laid flat on the table. He quickly grabbed her knees, lifting them and spreading her legs wide, giving them both a clear view of where he impaled her. Without any delays, he resumed fucking her fast and hard, as a normal human man would do. He plowed her, regardless of her thoughts and desires, until he felt another echo of his dim past. His body was readying itself to cum, without his conscious control or effort. Rather than let it dictate terms, he willed himself to release his barren seed. The jets of liquid he sent into her were the scalding blasts instead of the almost cold juices he had left within her previously.

He looked down on Eva, delighted in what they had shared, even though he hid the truth of his feelings from her. He left his still erect shaft inside her while she calmed down form their coupling. He wanted her to know the full depths of what happened to her, and how she felt about it.

"Now, that was very pleasant, wouldn't you say, Little One? But I know there is one last thing you need from me before you go."

He employed his speed and strength to the fullest. He pulled out of her quickly, then before she could react to the knowledge he was free of the confines of her body, he lifted her, turned her over and pinned her to the table on her belly, her hips at the edge and her legs dangling towards the floor. His other hand parted the cheeks of her ass enough to allow him to place the head of his cock at her anus. Only then, did he revert to human speed and power when he pushed himself into her tight, dark ring.

"We can't let you leave without enjoying this one more time, can we?" As he spoke, he finished pushing himself in until he could go not further. The tightness of her near virgin ass drove him into a deep lust. He gripped her hips hard, holding her in place as he started to almost ruthlessly plunder her anally.
 
His hands were upon her shoulders, quickly ridding her of any leverage that she could have possibly had as he pushed her back toward the table, though she didn't put up much of a fight - if any.

She was on her back by the time she was trying to form words as to why he shouldn't feel like her. It was all there in her head. If he felt like her..with warmth,..and a strange slowness from his immortal speed it made it difficult for her to separate what she hated which was the simple fact that he was a vampire. When he did this, giving himself a human appearance, acting more human than she could really comprehend at the moment, she didn't care what he actually was. She couldn't.

Before she could explain it, however, he was again inside of her. Her lips parted in almost frantic cries, back arching as he filled her more deeply than before, her eyes struggling to focus as her body gave in completely to the fucking.

Each thrust now caused her body to move with him, tilting her head back slightly, blue eyes unfocused as she looked up at him. Letting go. It was something new for her. Usually she'd just be so overwhelmed by the fucking that she couldn't help herself but to cum, but this time..she actually wanted to. Eva's cunt contracted around his cock leaving her in the throes of another orgasm by the time he came inside of her.

Her cheeks were flushed, heart pounding so loudly in her chest. He seemed to be talking, even as she tried to comprehend what he was saying she didn't really want to. She didn't want to interrupt the wonderful little haze that she was currently in.

Despite her desire to remain in her own personal bliss, all too quickly he was gone from her. In rapid sequence she found herself lifted and turned only to all-too-easily be pushed back against the table. What was worse, he was already positioned at her ass. She only seemed to catch up when he pushed inside of her, stretching her as she cried out both in surprise and a bit of pain as the familiar ache returned.

Her palms were against the table, trying to push herself upward, though her toes were a few inches from the ground, making leverage once again an impossibility. She felt his fingers squeezing her hips, holding her in place as he started to move, and she clenched her teeth in an attempt to prevent herself from crying out with each thrust - quickly finding the Thomas she'd known the entire time coming back into play to again claim her in every way possible.

She was aching, trembling from both his fingers and cock inside of her, and now this. All the while with the warmth of a human that she knew to be false, but that she wanted to believe to be true.

Eva did manage to squirm somewhat as he so easily used her tight ass, feeling her hips slam the edge of the table with each thrust, a mixture of his cum and her own juices dripping from her well-used cunt. Despite how fast everything was happening she found that time was now slowing down as he went back to his old ways.

She could feel every inch of him moving inside of her, stretching her body to accommodate. She knew he was ignoring her discomfort, and could feel her cunt,..quivering,..aching with a need despite the pain she was feeling as he used her ass. She couldn't form words to protest as time seemed to slow for her, feeling her toes and legs beginning to tingle from just dangling over the table like that, the table at her hips easily restricting the blood flow to her legs enough to make them heavy and numbing for the time being. It didn't really matter. Even if she did have any form of leverage, she still couldn't force him away simply because of what he was.

Her vision was unfocused so she managed to squeeze her eyes shut, trying to get time to speed back up to normalcy.
 
Tomas' mind was racing as he filtered everything that was happening. He was feeling her legs getting cooler, and the tell tale twitches brought about by lack of blood flow. But more importantly, the way she had been reacting to him had changed, going from the willing participant to the unwilling one. He narrowed his eyes slightly, running through all the possibilities of getting her to enjoy what was happening more.

With ease, he lifted her from the table, setting her on her feet, still allowing her to use the table for support as he continued his powerful taking of her anally. Tomas maintained his grip, adjusting his action to allow for the height differences and resumed getting a great deal of pleasure from Eva's compact body. He tight ring gripped him well, giving him a great series of pleasure waves coursing through his body.

Tomas leaned over, pressing his body against her back, his hand sliding down to find the top most point of her even more enjoyable cunt. One finger found her clit, and started to tease it. In conjunction with the move, he slowed his thrusts to make them more of a sensual act, rather than a plain fucking.

'I have been out of touch for too long, it seems. Women still desire the feel of receiving affection from the one who is enjoying their physical delights. Or, maybe Eva longs for the touch of someone who "loves" her, and demonstrates it with their body. Either way, it matters little as I know that she longs for what we do together.'

"Would it be safe to say, Little One, that you will remember this time together more so than any other? Letting yourself go, and enjoying what we have together? It is hard to deny when you experience something that pure and strong, wouldn't you say?"

He picked up his pace more, both with the thrusts and the finger movements about her clit. He tuned himself into Eva's responses, adjusting what he was doing to bring her to one last climax before letting her decide if she would leave or stay. The hand that held her hip while he toyed with her clit, wrapped around her torso. His other hand came to rest near her breast, and Tomas wasted little time playing with that part of her body as well.

"That's it, Eva, let yourself go and enjoy what your body is experiencing, and what your mind, your true mind, is telling you. Let that high that is building within you explode and wash over you with those feelings of bliss you have... never... felt... before."
 
Back
Top