young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first time with older man

I was just out of high school and finally bought my first computer. I was home alone chatting online one night and received an instant message. Gaychub50: are you looking? I replied with something like...looking for what!
but anyways....I was just chatting never thought anything would ever happen. Boy was I wrong. We exchanged emails and had been chatting for about a week. Gaychub50: wanna meet? I had never met anyone!! I was only curious at the time and figured he'd never show so I asked home to meet me in the orchard near my house.
3:45am
I knew I had plenty of time to shower so I took my time undressing.
caressing my body slowly as I stripped
admiring my young virgin ass as I acted as feminine as possible
Shaking my hips as I suck the tips of my fingers just imaging this strangers cock between my lips. I had only imagined being with a man and now is the time. As the time to leave drew closer I really started second guessing myself......I thought about all the bad things that could happen......what if this Guy rapes me....what if it hurts! I Was a tough kid and knew I could handle myself. I started walking there as I noticed the car he described parked at the end of the street. No turning back now....my dick was already getting hard as I approached.....
 
are you there ?

My first sexual experience was with an older man. I liked it, but it would be almost 40 years till I would try it again. I often fantasizes about a young man and sharing in his first time.
 
Age is immaterial; whether he has the goods or not, that's what's important. :)
 
the first time I had sex with moor than one it was with 2 of my friends and this hot and horny girl. We had been drinking and the night was worm and the grass was soft we laid our shirts down for us to roll around on. Bobby went first then john then it was my turn I tried but couldn't cum so I did what all red blooded American boy would do at this time I went down on her and started eating her juice and their cum and I loved it. I went on home and on the way I stop to finely stroke my self to a mind blowing orgasm.
 
I have a thing for older men. Something about having someone willing to teach me how to suck cock!
 
Always a sexy topic. The thought of a horny older, married guy and his new, smooth friend, anxious for love and rough, hard sex.
 
Always a sexy topic. The thought of a horny older, married guy and his new, smooth friend, anxious for love and rough, hard sex.
mmmm....
So hot.

The thought of an older man making his smooth little sub strip down and slide a tiny pair of pink panties up his long smooth legs... Mmm.
 
The bike.

I had already sucked my first, just into my double digit age. It was the summer before going to high school. The first time I saw him, he was sitting on a milk crate, hands deep into the frame of the motorcycle balanced on its center stand. I came close and asked, is it fast, thinking the orange paint job was a sure giveaway. He turned and looked me up and down and smiled and answered, fast enough. I'm going to get one, and he asked if I had ever ridden one, no but I'll learn. Well, he said, when your ready, I'll take you for a ride, and he did in more ways then one. Don't know if it's in everyone else's mind, but at that age I had a vivid imagination and things struck me on a primal basis. He had just kicked the back foot pegs down and with his legs spread, steadying the motorcycle, leaning forward over the gas tank, all I thought about was how his ass stuck out in those tight tattered jeans. I was worried that I couldn't lean too far forward, pressing my cock into those ass cheeks. All that was thrown out the window when he twisted his torso and reached back and grabbed my hip and yanked me to him, squashing me into his ass and pressing my chest on his back. Hold on tight he said, feel how the bike is turning and leaning and go with it he said. The minute it took off and I felt the pull and rush, I did just that, I hugged his waist and crammed myself into his back. Every start and stop just seemed to be pushing me in deeper between that ass in front of my crotch. I prayed he wouldn't notice but my cock got hard and he had to have felt it. On the second ride, he reached back for his wallet and I just gripped tighter as his hand stroked my cock. He was the first to tell me it felt better if it laid along my thigh, down the inside of my pants leg. The third and forth rides were a blur of dry humping his ass and scooting back just enough so that he could reach back and man handle my dick. The start of a relationship that lasted all through high school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top