(Very) Short Stories Thread

A Girl That Thinks She's Hidden

What's she doing outside now? He ponders not for the first
time. He's watched her for 3 days, reported her
actions as instructed. She works hard for someone like her.
Continues to surprise him. Fuck she's beautiful. A killer bod, long
blond hair pulled back. Her sweet ass just begs to be...
 
Last edited:
Restraint

I sit on my hands in an auditorium because I have an irresistible desire to diddle the young woman one row up and two seats over.

The smell of shampoo wafts off long tight coils of shiny black hair. She has a waist-to-bust ratio rarely seen in the natural world.
 
Musical Talent

The proctologist enters, looking downward and shaking his head.

“I’ve reviewed your X-ray in consultation with the radiologist. Do you have any idea how a flugelhorn might have gotten in your rectum?”

The patient says, sheepishly, “Practice?”

“Guess how we get it out?” The doctor says.

“I toot?” He replies.
 
Last edited:
Full moon fever reaches its pinnacle this eve. The thirst burns in the back of my throat and it is an insatiable itch in my mind.

Don’t worry. You’ll probably sleep safe and sound... unless you have smooth alabaster skin at the arc of your neckline and an inviting window.
 
The best sex I've had was on acid. Her name was Des... she was on fire; I was dangling from the power line, feeding the blue smoke that surrounded our electric flame. Yesterday, I saw that smoke again, and woke up later in jail, with my dick in my hand.
 
She licked slowly up the shaft of his flaccid penis one more time and glided slowly up his body, letting the light kiss she placed on his bloody mouth linger as she pulled the cleaver from his chest. Sadly, the best way to a man's heart is through his rib cage.
 
Decisions, Decisions

She prostrates herself, nude and trembling.

“How many times must I explain the rules? Stay in your cage until I get home and let you out on the leash. Now, how should I punish you?” The chastity belt in one hand is weighed against a crop in the other.
 
Nobody uses payphones anymore. I needed one that night though, and stepped into the booth. Then I felt a body pressing into mine, a hard cock on my back, a firm hand on my breast, a hot breath on my ear. “Don’t move. I want you.”
 
Sitting cross legged on the floor in the shower, feeling the bite of the burn from the beads of hot water as it hits. Head down she rocks back and forth, softly whisper chanting "Broken mind, broken body" . So alone. Add, "broken spirit"?

Fuck that!

She'll move when she can.
 
Sitting cross legged on the floor in the shower, feeling the bite of the burn from the beads of hot water as it hits. Head down she rocks back and forth, softly whisper chanting "Broken mind, broken body" . So alone. Add, "broken spirit"?

Fuck that!

She'll move when she can.

Kudos. That's great imagery.
 
The Trainer

The older woman had one hand on the small of the young lady’s back and the other pressed against her chest.

“Good posture now! We don’t want anyone to THINK you are a common whore!...” She whispered viciously, then paused.

“...We want them to KNOW you are an exceptional whore.”
 
Strange Business

“What a weird meeting.”

“I know. I tried to ignore that she was using that naked dude for a footstool, but how can you, right?”

“And what about when he brought the wrong file... She slapped a complete hand print into his ass.”

“Yeah. You could see all five fingers.”
 
Mall of Shame

Young men and women gathered outside the glass panel wall of the mall office to ogle the faux-blond shoplifter in bra, panties, and tattoos. Her ill-gotten garb had been confiscated, but they hadn’t retrieved her tattered clothes from various wastebaskets. Had she made it to Victoria Secret, she’d be nude.
 
Betty

On a subway in the early morning hours: Throngs pack into the previously desolate car. Across the car sits a man and his woman on a leash. She’s so... Betty Crocker. She crosses her legs but he pushes her knees apart displaying her in the shadow of her dress’s hem.
 
stay or go

She was unprepared for the wave of profound sadness that hit her. Beautiful lips pressed gently together in an attempt to smile - he failed miserably. Somehow she just knew he'd lost love. He wrestled with himself; stay and mourn, or move forward and live. He didn't want to do either.
 
Last edited:
Even after all this, at the end, there was still a feeling that something was missing. Her heavy breathing caused it to roll down the side of her breast and up her neck. He watched it drip onto the bed, knowing no better what he wanted.
 
The Interview

In a tight job market, a room full of candidates waited to interview.

The executive spent all day questioning potential assistants.

He didn’t pick the one with the biggest boobs, nor the flawless beauty.

He picked the one who best answered the question, “How would you go the extra mile?”
 
Be Afraid of the Dark

She was racing down the sidewalk to catch the last train. Single-mindedly, she thought nothing of crossing the chasm of alley mouth.

She was snatched into the alley by a hand that snapped out of the ink. Before she could scream, she was enveloped and a meaty hand capped her mouth.
 
woompf

God damn it, who is this guy? And why the
fuck did he just grab me? And really!?? Should he
smell this good? Wait. Is he... woompf! sure as shit
is. Oh, he's gonna run home cryin' to momma.
 
Touch

"Push my shirt up, touch me not my shirt." She complied, slowly pressing the fabric high up across his chest. When she placed her palm directly against his skin he almost groaned from the sheer pleasure of it.

"God yes, now lower - move your hand lower."
 
She fell in love with her. She worshipped her. She cared for her relentlesly. She sold Her soul to her. But she trampled on it and turned Her heart black. She waited, broken. She wished on a shooting star for her the first time. would it work again? "I WISH........."
 
God damn it, who is this guy? And why the
fuck did he just grab me? And really!?? Should he
smell this good? Wait. Is he... woompf! sure as shit
is. Oh, he's gonna run home cryin' to momma.

“I mean really!” He thought. “You try to excel as degenerate, and some _______ sets you on fire. What is the world coming to when can’t do a simple snatch-and-grab without a tri-rated fire extinguisher?... OK. I wore too much after-shave. Is it a crime to want to smell nice for your victim?...”
 
“I mean really!” He thought. “You try to excel as degenerate, and some _______ sets you on fire. What is the world coming to when can’t do a simple snatch-and-grab without a tri-rated fire extinguisher?... OK. I wore too much after-shave. Is it a crime to want to smell nice for your victim?...”

LOL - bravo!
 
Back
Top