Swords sex and sorcery (IC)

"Why yes, yes it is." One of the witch hunters stated as they lead the beauty over to the tent near their auction of dark beasts, once inside they surrounded the woman and let their hands rub her breasts free of her top while tugging down their trousers, revealing their erect five-six inchers to her. The leader pinched one of her nipples and spoke up with a wide grin. "Better get started, if you're extra good to us we might even lower the price of that beast even further for you sweet-cheeks."

Nakett gasped when the hunter pinched her nipple, and then, she grinned lustily at him. "Mmmmhhh... no need for sweet talk..." Nakett said with a naughty, suggestive tone of voice as she slowly descended onto her knees, her huge breasts swinging gently with her motions. She did not think they would lower the price, but it did not really make sense to spare any efforts if they made this more enjoyable for everyone involved.

On her knees, the cloth she wore around her waist, mostly a loin cloth that covered front and back, folded onto the floor, revealing her tanned, firm thighs, as well as the rest of her legs. With a quick swipe of her hand, she unlocked the strap tying her bum bag to her waist, which promptly honored its name and rolled off her firm butt and to the end of the tent.

Somehow, there was a very natural look to her in that position. Her on her knees, her large breasts bared together with the rest of her tatooed upper body, the lusty look in her strange eyes, the slight fluster on her cheeks that came as her blood started really running... it was as if she spent all her time like this. On her knees, looking up at a gang of horny men, inviting them with a gesture of her hands.

"Well, then, who wants to go first? Or should I, perhaps, serve more of you at the same time? Mind your wounds, of course... last thing I want is this business being interrupted..."

"I think she can handle three of us guys, we're not wounded enough to not enjoy a fine pair of tits and a sweet little cock hungry mouth now are we?" The five hunters smirked and three of them went towards her , one grasping her full tits before pushing his weiner between the glorious orbs, pumping his dick into her deep cleavage. Another pressed one of her hands against his cock while pressing the head against her lips while the one on her other side mirrored it and they pressed their hands on her head to press her lips against their pricks, whiel the two remaining, the least injured ones, pondered how they should take the initiative after the other three had their fun. "Fuck yeah these tits feel amazing around my dick! It's like they were made for sex!" "Her hands and mouth are not so bad either, she sucks a mean cock!" "Ooooooooh that feels good!"

When the first hunter slid his cock in between her tits, molding himself some room, Nakett opened her mouth to speak...

"Oooohh, I see you can appreciate a..."

... before finding herself nicely shut up through the effective method of having a hard, hot cock shoved into her mouth, aided by strong hands that grabbed her head and did not let her pull away. "Mh!" Nakett was surprised and amused by how quickly the hunters sprang into action. Normally, she would have taken her time, doing it properly. Do some playing with their nutsacks, worship each fleshy rod with her face and her tongue... but, well, if all they wanted was a wet, warm mouth to pour their cum into, it did not bother her. She was always pleased by dominant men who knew what they wanted, as long as they lasted enough.

And she certainly showed it. Her lips and her tongue went to work, the first clamping around the hard cock being slipped into her, and the latter caressing it and making sure to leave it coated in her saliva. Her bright eyes looked up at the man to whom the member currently in her mouth belonged. They were not much to look at, specially with all those bandages, but she figured there were things a woman, Pasheed or not, was expected to do. And one of those things was look into the eyes of the man she was pleasing.

She did likewise with the second man, whose cock she also made sure to make properly wet as she looked into his eyes. Soon, between the first and the second man, a constant switching started taking place where Nakett would take in one cock for a couple of thrusts, then the other. The man not being sucked would have his cock stroked fervently by her slender hands.

The only man not receiving her special attentions, the one sticking his cock between her tits, soon found some extra fun to have with their soon-to-be-abused funbags as the movement of her torso one way and the other added to the motions of her tits.

The three men groaned out in pleasure as they jerked their hips against the woman's sensual body, their dicks pumping between fingers, sucking lips and heavy breasts, the sound of their flesh slapping against her skin echoing erotically through the tent, their hands groping and pinching her skin as they frantically pumped away, the one pumping into her mouth grasped her head to thrust his cock down her throat, while the one whose penis was being stroked by her skilled fingers had one of it hands groping the aside of her left boob, while his other had clutched hers , letting him thrust between her fingers with his prick.

The witch hunter titty fucking her big mammaries was groping and roughly fondling her massive udders, focusing on the nipples specifically, as he pumped his penis between the titflesh. As this went on came the two remaining hunters on the short end of their patience and decided to fuck their injuries and join the others enjoying this woman. "Fuck this, I am going to fill that pussy." Lowering himself down so he was on his back the man grasped her hips and pushed her down on his prick and began to bounce her up and down his average sized phallus. "Guess that leaves me the fine rear entrance." The one remaining stated wickedly as he licked his finger with saliva before lowering down to her firm buttocks and slowly worked his fingers into her rectal hole, slowly stretching it with his saliva, and the got behind her with his prick and pushed into her tight rim rear and the witch hunters pounded into and onto her body with piggish grunts, their hands groping, pinching and fondling her flesh. "Fuck this slut's pussy is tight!" "You should try her ass it is squeezing me like crazy!"

Nakett was having a lot of fun with the men, until they started pinching and groping her soft flesh with roughness. From there on, not only was she having fun, she was getting really turned on. Her nipples hardened, peaking under the fingers of the man titfucking her, and her cheeks really flustered now. She started moaning into the cocks she was being shamelessly offered, and which she shamelessly accepted.

Then, one of the hunters decided he really needed to pump into her pussy. Nakett wore a flimsy red thong under her loincloth that hugged her pussy lips tightly. The thong was now dark with her juices, and the man wasted no time in pulling it apart and pushing the tip of his dick against her lips until they surrendered and opened to the pressure. After that, it was fairly easy to fill her up. With a cock moving up into her, rubbing her folds and stretching her well open, gliding in aided by her juices, Nakett whimpered like a cat. A sudden wave of pleasure shook her to the core. But that was not the only thing that shook her.

Noticing the man behind her, intent on violating her anus, Nakett felt fear in herself. This was not the first time a man enjoyed her tight rectum, but these men did not seem intent on opening her up properly. She tried to turn her head to him and protest, but that was impossible. With the hands holding her in place and the cocks in her mouth muffling her protests, all she could do was take the cock in her ass. And that she did, though it was not easy. The saliva was not much of a lubricant for that part of her body, and she whimpered long and loud when the cock went into her, opening her eyes wide in pain. Her firm, tight ass gripped the man hard, and he had to fight for every inch he took. However, the shaman had no strength in her to fight him back, and he conquered her completely.

The hunters kept thrusting their dicks, not caring about the woman's discomfort as she was filled from behind, they had also been without sex for a couple of months now so it was not logn before they felt the familiar pressure of sperm starting to build up in their balls. "Ooooooooooooh fuck!" The first one to orgasm was the one fucking her tits, his penish leaving a rather small amount of sperm, barely a handful, makign a sticky white mess between her titflesh as he slumped back, spent, they had been masturbatio nfor months so it was not weird that they didn't have much sperm in them. "Shit!" Grunted the one pumping his phallus into her mouth out as his own meager amount splatted out into her mouth, followed up by the one she wasgiving a handjob to release a weak spurt that got stuck in her fingers, leavign them sticky with the semen. "Ooooooooaaaaaaah!" Roared the one pumping into her pussy out as he felt his orgasm come, his seed barely enough to be felt, but considering he was the oldest of them, around sixty, and the leader of the group was that rather impressive of him. "I am cumming!" Groaned out the youngest of the group, and the one buggering her fro mbehind, his load the biggest, but not much compared to what they had released, his sperm hitting her rectal channel, their quick releases not enough to grant the woman sexual release.

The men panted softly as they gathered their pants, and those two who had been on the ground stood up on shaking legs, brushing their clothes from any evidence the leader gathered his breathe before he spoke up. "Well that was better then I had excepted, consider the price lowered to two hundred, it was very enjoyable to haggle with you."

"G-good... wait outside, I´ll be back out in a moment..." Nakett panted out. Once all the men were outside, she leaned forward until her ass was up in the air. She groaned softly, realizing that as far as she was concerned, this was not worth a hundred crowns. Prostitutes were far cheaper than that, but nothing was worth a hurting butt and an unfulfilled sensation. She dragged herself to her bum bag, from which she took out a small vial that she downed in one. It was both a tonic and a painkiller she had bought from a reliable trader she had met a couple of months ago. With her abilities to stay hidden, Nakett had not needed it until now, and there was no reason for her to expect using it any time soon. Might as well use it now.

She fixed herself, placing her thong back in place, dusting off her loincloth, and wiping off the slime her less than able partners had left on her. Slime was what it was, the shaman thought bitterly. After cleaning herself, she finished by wrapping her large breasts into her tiny, extremely simple top, which was something a bit difficult. It was little more than a strip of cloth, almost like a bandage more than an actual top, but eh. Nakett did not care about semantics. All she wanted to do was grab her things and the werebear, and leave. Strapping her bum bag back on her waist, right above her ass (which stopped hurting just a couple of minutes after drinking the tonic), she exited the tent, a few coins in her hands.

"Here is your payment." Her tone of voice was a bit tired, and Nakett still was in the mood for some rough sex... but not with these useless wimps. In her hands, she held a pouch with fifteen gold coins and the rest of the money in crowns and coppers. "Give me the keys to the cage..." As she said that, she closed with the hunters a little. "... and if I were you, I would think about putting some distance between that beast and you. Just in case."
 
"Here you go, we have to do busines again in the future, we will just go on our merry way and check on our wares in the auction tent." The leader stated with a wink as he left the woman, the witch hunters talking cheerfully as they got their payment and a good fuck in the process. The werebear spat at the men as they walkedoff and looked at the woman and could smell her arousal, the way she held herself, she had apparently not been satisfied by those men. Remaining silent he looked at her with curious eyes, not sure how to react to this as she had gone through a none pleasant mating for him, he would help her release her frustration after he had dealt with the hunters. But he didn't speak, thinking that it was better to be silent until she freed him, it was probably for the better, but he had to ask, at least one question. "What is your name?"
 
Nakett turned away from the hunters, hiding a look of absolute repulsion. As if the sex had not been bad enough, they thought anyone could want to do it again with them. Did they not realize how terribly they had performed? One thing was being arrogant, and another being unbearably stupid.

And speaking of bearing. The creature had talked to her.

"Hmmmm..." The Walker moved to the cage entrance, and played with her keys on her hand. She noticed the way the werebear´s eyes went from her own eyes, to the keys... back and forth, undecided and anxious. "Before I answer that question, I have one of my own. What is the first thing you intend to do when I let you free?"
 
"The first... it wil lbe to avenge my kin... though I am not stupid enough to do it so... openly... I have something fsr more fitting in mind for their end. But after that... I will swear my allegience to you... you have saved my life... I am in your debt, and we of the Frostpaw honor our debts to the last breathe we carry. In a way you can consider me... a companion, who will do his best to protect you in danger, guide you through it and help you confront it." Tugging on his chains he looked at her with a slightly helpless look. "Though that service can I only offer if you free me, then I will swear my oath of alegiance to you. I will swear my soul on it if that's what it will take for me to try and fulfill my debt to you." An oath was to the werebears like a holy promise, if you broke it, you either had to kill yourself or find a way to redeme yourself.
 
Nayil was not disappointed when he took his first glance of the over-sized camp: it was as dirty, disorganized and ruffian served as he had expect. But it had its own very unique colourful ambiance as any other place where people coming all directions would group.

- Fine blades from the Haeron smiths, sir?
- You should be ashamed to sell that junk, you loon! Come here, come see the finest Asdrigan steel!
- Cavohan leather! The finest to the finest prices!
- Don't pay attention to those buffoons! Only here can you find the finest Throgen weapons and armours!

It was amusing, at least for a brief moment, to hear the merchants cry out their wares and observe the never-ending buzz of people around the weapons racks and tables, although most of what was being offered was the most useless junk one can find in a smith's garbage bin. But that didn't stopped the opportunists to swipe whatever they could get their hands on when a loud roar shattered the air and draw everyone's attention.

Nayil's eyes darted over the heads of the crowd and saw the massive white bear inside a metal caged, shackled. Such a creature belonged in far away lands, so he immediately put away the idea of it being a true bear. And a polar bear, although proud and fierce, once caged would calm down and surrender to its captive state, until an opportunity arise, unlike that creature that kept fighting against its restrains.

- ...WENT FOR THE INNOCENT AND DEFENCELESS!! NEWBORNS!! CHILDREN!!! DO NOT DARE TO SPEAK OF YOUR FOUL DEEDS AS SOMETHING...

The anger filled words came to Nayil's sharp ears over the fuss of the gentiles crowding around the cage and the giant understood what was truly happening. Nothing that truly cared to him but nonetheless his heart missed a beat as flashes of distant memories surfaced in his mind and made him clutch his hands. But then he noticed the small woman talking to the men that held the werebear captive.

Under the shadow of his hood, the giant's sharp eyes studied the woman beyond the surface that kept the mongrels standing in front of her lust, reading her body language and the hints it gave out. And he read her lips as she spoke, dealing in gold and pleasure with the hunters for the caged wild soul. The giant smiled wickedly to himself when he noticed the change of attitude of the men when she offered her price; the werebear would soon be free. And he would have a word with those men soon enough, sure that they would provide useful information.

Turning on his heels, the giant entered a pub, passing by a man that held a severed limb against his chest, holding in the pain. Again, nothing that made the athalan spend more than a spark of his attention. But he recognized the elaborate dressing of the wounded man and figured that for such a warrior to be in this place, a very special kind of prey was being sought after here. And that was interesting. But inside the bar, there was little room for his frame to accommodate behind a table, at least at those that were available; he would have to settle with the counter. And pay attention to the word around him.

- Barman!
 
Katana about spit her drink when she saw the giant walk in just giving a glimpse at him she licked his lips;shaking her head and clearing her throat as she intently watched him sit down crinkling her nose as she sighed. Motioning a barkeep as she licked her lips and gave a crown to the barkeep to give the giant any thing he wanted to drink. The keeper looked at her and she tweaked her head over his way "Do it" she replied as the words came from her gritted teeth.

Looking down she was a little depressed that she looked easy as she cracked her neck as the barkeep wondered off to the giant;swirling around she nodded at the man and turned back around to her drink. Gulping her drink to finish then getting another one she lifted up her cup and started to walk a little hesitant as she approached the giant man. "My name is Katana may I join you?" she waited eagerly for an answer. Taking a drink as she licked the inside of the cup to get the liquid in her mouth as she looked into the mans eyes before looking him over.
 
Kris nearly fell out of his chair as he leaned back to far when he saw the large man walk into the bar. An deadly silence washed over almost everyone as their eyes followed the man the bar and watched as he took a seat and order a drink.

It was only after a few minutes that the room went back to normal and everyone was enjoying themselves. His own attention was caught when he saw several figures walked up to his table and stared him down sizing him up.

“ I hear your good” The man replied as he pulled the chair and spun it around and took a seat in it and leaned forward to get a good look at Kris. His three other followers all took seats near him and stated at Kris waiting to see what he would do.

Kris knew somewhat by what he meant by his question on that he heard he was good.
1. It was his skills with a sword and that they wanted to challenge him to a fight (likely)
2. They wanted him to be hired for a job (unlikely)
3. They wanted to gambling with him (highly likely)

“ What do you mean that you heard I’m good?” Kris asked him as he watched his three cronies look at him and then look back at the boss. “ What to do” Kris thought to himself, at the time he didn’t really want to play cards or dice. But if he refused they may start a fight. If he win he figured that they would say he cheated and try to fight him also. It was a no win solution but it was a easy to make a quick profit without having to kill someone, which he didn’t like to do. He soon saw the man wave a servant girl down and got her to bring him deck of cards. The man quickly began to shuffle the cards and dealt them out.
 
- Wha... Wha-What will you be having, sir?

The waitress looked like she was about to collapse to the ground when she approached the athalan giant and addressed him in a whisper, which was the usual reaction most had when facing him for the first time. And he had noticed the bar go silent when he entered.

- I don't believe you have anything without alcohol in it, do you? - Nayil pulled back his hood. - But then again, with all these patrons coming here for a... refreshment, I'll assume that the best part of any drink you have available will be water. - The giant gave a playful tone to his voice and offered a smile to the waitress. - Boil some water for me, please. That will do. And find me a table where I can sit down, please, fair lady.

The giant had noticed an amazon at the end of the bar sending the waitress his way and paying her a silver piece, but he nonetheless made a gold coin appear between his fingers in front of the girls eyes and set it on her hands.

- Thank you, kind sir.
- Thank you, pretty lady. Know how about that water?
- But only water, sir? I think I can get a tea, if that is want you want?
- I have my own herbs with me. Just the water and two cups will suffice.
- Right away, m'lord.

The girl walked away and Nayil turned to around to face the amazon the moment she opened her mouth to talk to him.

- My name is Katana. May I join you?

Like all amazons, she carried herself with pride, replacing with self-confidence and boldness the shyness and modesty most women would use when a addressing a man or when in public. Nayil noticed the smooth muscles beneath her tanned skin, shaped through hard work and constant struggles for surviving outdoors; her thick blonde hair was a little neglected and her equipment showed the result of a long wear but still she was an eyeful for any man with half a brain.

- Nayil Uthgaard. - He pointed to the stool next to his. - Sit, please. I must thank you for sending the waitress my way. - The giant noticed through the corner of his eye a group of ruffians gathering around a table were a more elegantly dressed patron then most was sitting. - Now I only hope that girl is able to clear a table for us.
 
Nakett found it kind of funny, the talk about oaths. She had heard them many, many times since she ventured out of her tribe´s lands, and all she could make out of the concept was that it had about as much worth as mud. The only value they had, in her experience, depended on how much the oath maker cared about it. If Nakett made an oath, it did not matter how solemn it was or how beautifully she pronounced it, it had less value than a rock. Well, it did not matter if the werebear simply intended to go on a rampage against the witch hunters, it would be good entertainment and Nakett had already paid a good price to see him free.

Without doubts, she put the key in the lock, turned it, and opened the door. Then, she stepped inside with an agile jump and started unlocking the chains. Nakett supposed that, at best, the werebear would not attack the person who had just freed him. He was a beast, but not that much of a beast.

"Very well, then. I guess I accept your oath, for now." As she moved around the werebear, working on the chains, her smells surrounded him. She had a wild scent. Of trees, flowers and morning dew. But it was a soft one. As if stepping close to her transported one instantly into the wilderness.

Once the werebear´s chains were undone, she hopped off the the cage, her clothes billowing suggestively behind her.
 
Stepping out of the cage Krom stretched his massive arms before he focused his mind and slowly his body began to shrink into the shape of a naked half elf with pure whiteh air and an athletic body showing he was no weakling. he was not bothered by his nakedness and walked over to the woman and bowed his head to her while pressing his hand to his chest. "I, Krom Frostpaw, swear my allegiance to you my lady, be it in tearing storms, burning deserts or howling winters, I shall be bond to your side and there to aid you in any way."

He then lowered his lips to her ear and whispered softly into her ear. "And perhaps I can start by making up for your lack of satisfaction from those vermin." Smiling at her before giving a wink the werebear walked over to the side of the large tent containing the witch hunters and entered it, he looked at the cages around him, plenty of them contained mad beasts, others he sensed to be like him, intelligent but born or afflicted in a way that made others despise them. he then raised his hand and focused his energies and slowly the locks of the cages he had selected began to rust, his magic breaking apart the metal until they fell apart like snapped twigs. He then jerked his hand and a thick and slimy green vine shoot out of the earth like a whip bellow the hunters, as they counted the coins in the bag they had been given by the woman, and snatched the bag before retracting back, throwing the bag to him.

Holding the bag in his fingers the werebear smirked at the witch hunters who drew their weapons. "Don't even think of attacking us beast! You may look human but even humans can be convicted by manslaughter so be a good beast and sit still so we can end it swiftly for you, you should have run rather then try to take us out!" The druid just smirked and spoke to them as he juggled the money bag. "Take you out? Now why would I need to bother with vermin such as you? I need to do nothing, I already have achieved my revenge, and so, have they." Pointing behind them the hunters looked slowly behind them only to scream as a group of vengeful beasts leaped down at them and began to rip them apart, their screams muffled by the tent's enchanted fabric and Krom just walked out, leaving the witch hunters to their faith, and offered the bag of money back to the woman while he shouldered his backpack, still naked. "Here's your money back my lady."
 
Nakett smiled, genuinely surprised and happy, her eyes wide like her smile when the werebear put it clearly that he had noticed her lack of satisfaction, and his will to fix that. If there was one thing Nakett knew it was that wild beasts like him had the stamina and libido to make that promise true, and he certainly had the body to back up his claim (not to mention the tool...). The Walker was already salivating, imagining the sensations of caressing and rubbing against such a strong, manly body, when the werebear turned to go back into the tent of the witch hunters. She feared he might do something stupid before he made good on his promise, and frowned when she heard the riot going on inside... but when he came out and the noises continued, she figured out what he had done.

And that really got her river running, so to speak.

"Here's your money back my lady." Nakett glanced at the bag of money for a moment, before turning her attention back to the werebear´s magnificent body. "You can keep it, I don´t need it anyway..." She immediately stepped forward and wrapped herself around his arm, clinging to him like a common whore fearing her prize being stolen. Her own limbs slid onto him like vines, while her breasts squeezed onto his muscles, both the covered and the bare parts of them. "... besides, I would consider it well spent if you make good on your oath." Her eyes turned to him, her whole face emitting a very clear, very titillating message.
 
Warping an arm around her waist, letting one of his hands rub her hips, he spoke up with a chuckle, enjoying the sensation of her body rubbing against his own, it was making his phallus start to grow, but he kept it off as he wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to get a hard on in the open, He warped his loincloth around his waist with one hand ,using it like a towel to cover his essentials, at least temporary. "No life is worth any amount of cash, thus to return this to you wouldn't affect my oath to you in the slightest." He then grasp her chin and murmured softly against her lips, but not touching them, a sensual teasing of sort. "I am yours to enjoy my lady, anywhere, anytime, anyway and anyhow, just give me the word, and I shall worship you like any druid worships the goddesses of the wilds of nature."

Krom then turned towards the elf who had spoken to him earlier and he shifted one of his teeth into a bear fang before yanking it out,a new one growing with some help of healing magic, pulling off some fur of his partially transformed arm he pierced the fang with the hair ,morphing it into a wristband, and gave it to the elf. "Take this as a gift, it shall grant you protection from the spirits of nature and the beasts of the wild, thank you for the help, no matter how minor it was I appreciated it,may we meet again some day." The were bear then sniffed the wind and let out a breathe, the smell of freedom was sweeter then the purest of honey.
 
Last edited:
Nakett bit down on her lower lip as she packed the money away on her bum bag, without breaking away from the tight hug with Krom´s arm. "Let´s go to the nearest inn, then, so we can perform a ritual properly..." Having said that, she started leading him away between the tents at a fast pace. There was an inn nearby, but of course, it was no solid structure. Rather, it was a collection of tents, mostly a couple or large ones, and a few small ones reserved for people with urgent, private needs like Nakett´s. In front of the tents, a couple of men stood with a small book. She dropped five crowns on top of the book, quickly scribbled one of her own tatoos on it with a quill, and swished her way into the second closest one, which was empty. There was nothing but a few cushions and a soft rug on the floor for comfort.

That was when Nakett finally let go of Krom, and dropped her bum bag into a corner. Then, she turned, leaning slightly forward at him. She was panting softly already, her fluster was back, and her breasts were hanging down against her top, her nipples peaking into it. They had probably been like that for a little while.

"So, Krom Frostpaw..." She asked, her arousal obvious in her breahting. "... what do you think of this goddess?"
 
Katana slowly slid on the stool next to him "Nice to meet you Nayil." As she looked at the guys gathering around the table and the bar a lot of scraggly men and different type of women. "If not I can try" she let out a little giggle. Giving a low little sigh she looked around trying to find a place where Nayil would be more comfy;smiling as she spotted a table in the corner with only a couple guys she got up and brazed his arm "I am going to see if I can persuade those guys to move." as she walked over to the corner.

Seeing the men lick their lips as she approached she placed her hands on the table and leaned down showing some of her breasts as they pushed together and plumped up a little. "How about you gentleman move so me and my friend can sit here" As she heard one laugh she gleamed at him "I said move please" as she sat on his lap and rubbed his face while her other hand went straight to his sac of money as she inched it in her boot. "See that giant man over there?" she pointed towards Nayil "He needs a table so he is not so constricted and imagine if you were big like him how tight that squeeze might be and how un happy you would be and if he isn't happy neither am I so move or I will make you move believe me I am an amazon and I know how to kill a guy and make it look like an accident"

Smiling as the man cleared this throat and motioned his men to leave;getting up she tapped him on the shoulder as they walked away.Sitting on the table as she motioned for Nayil as she waved to him "Over here Nyil" she smiled as she continued to sit on the table waiting for him to make his way over.Looking over the bar to see if there were anyone worth anything to try to get money by playing or stealing it.
 
Last edited:
" Waitress another Drink" the large man ordered as he slammed the cup back down onto the table rattling it when he did. The man and his friends had five drinks in the last twenty minuets to his two. The man was being loud and disruptive swearing out loud when ever he had a bad hand. They had been playing only for thirty minutes and Kris only lost two hands so far well not really lost since the cards he was dealt didn’t amount to nothing.


“ , I’ll pay for the next round for you guys” Kris replied as he picked up the cards and looked at them. He heard the man muttered ‘fine what ever and finished the rest of his cup in one gulp. He could tell that they were getting upset. The more they played the larger the men would set the opening bid, Kris could tell that they only gambled part time only with friends and when they were drunk.

“ I’ll raise you Two crowns” The man on his left replied with a crooked smile.

From the corner of his eye he saw a female figure ask several other men to leave a table so she and the big guy could sit down. He watch as they quickly picked up their drinks and took off not wanting to face off against the big man.

“ God fucking damn it” The large man shouted out loud as he threw his cards down on the table in a fit of rage. “ There is no way a person like you can be that lucky” he added as he took his drink in hand.

“ Please sir keep it down‘ Kris replied as he picked up his winnings, he didn’t want a crowd to gather and he didn’t want the man to attack anyone who would have laughed at him.

“ Screw you” He shouted as he through his cup at Kris but to his amazement or to his surprise Kris quickly caught the cup in his hand.

“ I don’t want any trouble” Kris whispered as he slid the cup back to him

“ This will be the last hand” One of the big man friend replied as he shuffled the cards

Then Kris saw it as he cut the cards he faintly saw the man switch the deck, “ So that’s how they usually win” Kris replied to himself as he waited for the cards to be dealt out.

“ Hey you girl sitting on the Table how about you sit with me and my friends and bring us a little luck” The man shouted to the female figure that he recognized as one of two new females who walked in. “ Right here” The big man replied as he tap his lap, “ If you help me win I’ll reward You” he replied as he licked his lips. “ All of us will reward very nicely” He added with a laugh which his friends soon joined in with him.
 
From his table, Renji could see almost all the comings and goings of the tavern. He recollected the enormous man whom he had almost collided with earlier, sitting with a blonde woman and conversing. Directly across from them sat a man in very prominent clothing, dealing a deck of cards to a trio of rather rowdy men. "What an unlikely group of players..." Renji mused as he ceased leaning back in his chair, rather rocking forward to hear better the conversations around him. Not a word of Kujikiri was mentioned, though there were some words exchanged about a "divine grape" and "bounty of the heavens' bosom". Renji made note of those who mentioned it and would find them later. For now the noise at the card-playing table had become louder. It appeared that the less dignified-looking members were inviting the tall man (or atleast his female companion) to join them. The rosiness of their many drinks showed brightly in the mens' cheeks, and Renji himself took a deep swallow from his gourd. "This will be the last hand" he heard one say. Wiping his mouth on his sleeve, he stood and stepped closer to their table, interested to see the outcome of this game.
 
Katana shrugged and smiled as she hopped off the table and strode confidently over to the other men."Fine I will bring you luck but I want to get paid if you win and not by what little you have in your pants either." As Katana sat down she noticed the guy shuffling the cards had switched them as she felt the other deck in his pocket.Seeing the young man on the other side of the table she knew it was wrong what they did and she should just stay out of it,but no she made it look like she was feeling the guy up.

Slowly placing the cards inside her thigh cloth she asked the man sweetly "May I cut the deck?" As the man leaned into her and took in a big sniff and moaned after he pecked her neck;Katana looked at him as he gave her the cards bringing them to her lap as she accidentally dropped one she quickly made the change without any complications and took the card from the guys hand as she shuffled it in and placed the cards on the table.

Giving the guy at the other end a wink everything was smooth until she was still feeling around the man so far nothing she thought.Then it happened she found some money moving her hand around she quickly grabbed it and tried to pocket it that's when all hell broke loose.

The brute got up and twisted her left arm behind her back as her right hand that had the money let the gold drop to the floor as the man pressed against her backside as she felt his bulge and as he leaned in forward her head sideways on the table gasping for air. "I am not going to say I am sorry for trying to steal from you,you have been stealing the whole time" As she said that the man stroke her face then her curves as he leaned down and nibbled on her neck. "Get off of me" she tried to get him off,but the way she was held it was impossible.

Katana managed to get up a little,and then the man forcefully put her back down this time slamming her head directly on it as he put his hand on her neck;feeling in between her legs he groaned in amusement "I say it's time for your punishment girlie" "Please don't" she said in a low voice.

She did not want to show weakness but this was not the first time this happened even though it was a different situation on her part the memories were coming back and she hoped someone would help her.
 
Nayil noticed a change in the stance of the more elegantly dressed man at the gambling table and kept an eye on the scene going on between the amazon and the surly man that had been loosing crown behind crown while he spoke with the bar maid that had just returned from the inn's kitchen carrying a very large and heavy-looking iron kettle filled with boiling water.

- A table is just being ready for you at the end of the room, m'lord.
- Thank you.

The girl excused herself and set off to the end of the room where two other barmaids were already clearing and cleaning a large table where six individuals had just been eating.

- I am not going to say I am sorry for trying to steal from you; you have been stealing the whole time!

Things seemed to be about to go out of control between the amazon and the man at which lap she had been sitting on and the giant turned his full attention to the scene, slowly turning his eyes from the end of the room to the table a few feet away, waiting to see how the girl would react to the man trying to abuse her. Although he had some reason on his side: she had pick-pocketed him.

- I say it's time for your punishment, girlie...
- Please don't.

Nayil stood at a signal of the bar maid from the end of the room and pulled back his mantle over his shoulders, revealing his massive body.

- I'm not the owner of this establishment, gentlemen, but I think you are out-topping your welcoming here. - One by one, the men turned around to face the athalan. - Now please take your hands of that lady; she was just about to invite me to have a drink with her. And leave.

Athalans are big. In fact, athalans are the biggest of all human sub-species, and most will underestimate the oversized humanoids and take them for slow and clumsy individuals, easy to out-manoeuvre in closed spaces. With the booze fuelling their mettle, the three men felt the odds on their side.

- And what do you intend to do... - The man holding down the girl talked with taunt in his voice, keeping his fingers clutched around the girl's throat. - ...m'lord?

Unlikely for his size, the athalan moved with the speed of a striking serpent, grabed hold of the man laughing of his jest and slammed his face against the wooden table, forcing his skull through the boarding that made up the furniture and turning it into a pile of firewood. The bar went silent, for the exception of the amazon coughing on the floor holding her throat.

- Out!

The athalan threw the man fainted and ill-treated as if it was a rag doll into his companions arms and watched as they left the inn, then turned around and helped the girl to her feet and greeted the well dressed man.

- I'm afraid I disrupted your game in a rather harsh manner, sir. Would you care to join us at our table?
 
Kris watched as the female came walking towards the table, He wished that she would ignored them. These men where drunk, loud and foul mouthed and they wouldn’t take rejection well.

He heard her say that she would be his good luck charm and that she will only ask for payment in money and not what’s in their pants. He saw the men give a brief sigh of disappointment. But they laughed it off when she sat down on the card dealers lap, there eyes secretly undressing her and in their minds they pictured themselves doing things to her that she would enjoy.

He saw her take a spot on the mans lap and after a brief moment she gave him a wink. It was as if she was giving him a secret signal, he knew it had something to deal with the cards. The dealer didn’t notice anything at all since he was more interested with the attractive girl on his lap.

The man quickly dealt out the cards as he smelled the girls neck when the last card was dealt the man quickly got up and took a hold of the girl’s arm and twisted it and placed her on the table. Kris could tell she didn’t like it and It was obvious he wasn’t going to stop. He didn’t know what she did to upset him, but the way they were going they would have hurt her. Most of the men enjoyed the show while others didn’t but a few of them didn’t want to get involved with them.

He heard her say that she wasn’t sorry that she tried to steal from him but that the fact that they switched cards made them cheaters themselves. He saw her try to get up and out of the mans grip but he forced her back down.

“ That’s enough gentlemen.” Kris replied as he tried to get up “ Leave her alone” he added as he got up

“ What ever man we are going to punish her for trying to steal from us and we would like all the money you have since you cheated us” One of the man ordered as he picked up one of many empty bottles that litter their side of the table. With one quick motion he smashed it on the table turning it into a improvised weapon. But he turned to his attention to his friend and saw the big man from before slam his friend into the table shattering it into pieces. Taking the big mans advice and left the in a hurry.

Kris heard the man say he was sorry that he disrupted the game in a harsh manner, it didn’t bother Kris sooner or later Rook would have thrown them out for being loud as they where.

“ No Its Okay the game would have been over with anyway.” Kris replied as he threw his hand onto the destroyed table reveling a royal flush in spades. Kris quickly pocketed the left over money that lay on the ruined table and placed them in one bag.

“ Sure why not “ Kris replied as watched the man help the girl to her feet, “ I’ll pay for any drinks you order for your troubles” Kris added as he waited for them to go back to their table
 
Katana didn’t like the man who was on top of her she could smell is breath it smelled of alcohol. Even some of his words were slurred, she felt his hands roam all over her body as he tried to punish her in the most humiliating way in front of the other customers. She waited for someone to come to her rescue.

Katana closed her eyes as she could feel his bulge press up against her, she could feel his hands on her ass as they massaged her butt cheeks. ‘ Please don’t” katana begged again hoping he would stop and let her go.

Her heart was soon lifted when she heard the stranger try to stop them but she saw one of the men bring up a weapon and aimed the broken bottle edge at the stranger.

The she heard it a familiar voice, it was the big guy Nayil which she helped to get a drink for. She felt the men loosen his grip on her and turned to face the new opponent, but she could feel the mans hand around her throat his grip slightly increasing making her gasp for breath.

She saw Nayil attack he was quick for his size he grabbed the man which in turn loosened his grip allowing her to escape slightly but she fell to the floor catching her breath. Her eyes watched as the attackers head was slammed into the table shattering it. From the corner of her eye she saw the men quickly leave the establishment in a hurry. For being drunks they easily navigated through the tables.

While they walked away she picked up the five gold pieces.Katana soon felt Nayil help her to her feet a cool sigh of relief came over her, she heard him say to the stranger that he was sorry for disrupting the game and offer him to sit at their table.
 
No sooner had Renji made his way closer to the table when things turned sour. One of the more boastful drunkards had taken the tall blonde in his grasp and was attempting very poorly to have his way with her. The nobleman sat calmly, though ready to act. Renji himself almost moved to stop the lecherous man, but the tall man brought an abrupt and violent end to the conflict. Renji's hand flew from his sleeve to swat a flying bit of debris, and he side-stepped quickly to the left to avoid being hit by the man tossed from the tavern in one throw by the large fellow, who was apparently not the "gentle giant" type. Staying near these three seemed to be a rather risky endeavor, but Renji was curious to see what brought them together. However, it was at that point he overheard two other nobles speaking in hushed tones about "the berries of Eden" and "the hidden vineyard". "That must be the secret store of Kujikiri...." Renji thought as he stumbled toward the voices. Coincidentally, they were in the same direction as the trio. Renji moved to a table equidistant from the two groups that was empty and sat facing the bar, pretending to be more inebriated than he was, leaning back and trying to listen to both conversations at once...
 
One of the barmaids came immediately after the brawl ended and looked terrified at the misery the athalan had caused, with the large table torn in pieces and blood all over the floor. looking like she was about to cry for the guards.

- Please have the damages put in my account. - The giant addressed the frightened girl in a calm tone. - I will pay for the damage I've caused.

His newly found companions looked like they could have something for a refreshment and the bar assistance seemed to be a little unease with having him stand in the middle of the room. It would be better to sit down and enjoy drink as well. And the bouncer also seemed to be about to address him and perhaps not in a very courteous way. Yes, it would serve best for the immediate moment to sit down.

- Shall we sit then? - The giant addressed the nobleman and the amazon. - It seems we have a table ready for us.

Nayil gestured towards a table in the end of the room where two barmaids were just putting down a set of tall mugs and a kettle of boiling water.

The giant thanked the girls as he sat down on a bench large and sturdy enough to cope with two adult men, struggling to accommodate his large structure behind the table, but nonetheless the wood under him let out a moan.

- Let us hope this bench doesn't break underneath me and I end up making a fool of myself in front of all these fine persons attending this establishment ... - Adjusting his mantle, the giant gave himself some room to move his arms around. - Order what you wish, please. I'm not a drinker myself, but that won't stop me from enjoying your company.

Producing a small pouch from his belt, the giant poured some water into one of the mugs and tossed a hand full of the powdered content of the pouch into it: the water immediately started to let out an intense aroma of living things, of plants, wood and even a hint of earth. The herbal drink was extremely strong but beautifully refined.

- Not the most usual of drink for a person that attends bars, I reckon.

Nayil crossed his arms over the table and faced his companions. The amazon seemed to be much better by now and the elegantly dressed man looked rather intrigued at what he was seeing. Yet it was another figure moving between the tables that caught the eye of the athalan.

Although apparently drunk, the man stumbling from table to table kept an unusually clear gaze on eyes. And his movements were too much clumsy to actually be believable; an intoxicated person will always try to keep himself standing, no matter what. When he finally sat down, he also displayed an usual ease to keep his head up.

- Again, I must introduce myself. - The giant took note of the other patron behaviour but maintained his pose towards the people sitting at his table. - My name is Nayil Uthgaard. - And looking straight at the nobleman he added. - And it will be me paying for the first round of drinks at this table, kind sir.

The bar went back to its buzz, with the barmaids busy attending the customers.
 
“ I’m not much a drinker but there are times when I do” Kris replied, as waited for the female to take her seat before taking his seat. “ I doubt anyone would laugh at you for breaking the chair” Kris said as he pulled his own chair out and sat down

Kris was intrigued by what the large man was doing with his cup of hot water, It had a pleasant aroma to it. “ True but there are some places that serve drinks somewhat like it” Kris added as the barmaid sat a small cup in front of him. “ You usually find those types of drinks in the more fancier bars, which the drinks are more expensive” He said as he took a sip from his mug.

“ Well its nice to meet you Nayil Uthgaard” Kris replied with a smile on his face. “ I’m called Kris Engel or known to others as Hessian” He added as he let the cane rest next to the table.

“ And may I have the pleasure in knowing your name Miss” Kris asked as he turned to the female at the table.
 
The small group sat down and got acquainted, making small talk with each other, until the amazon excused herself saying she had seen an old acquaintance at a nearby table and was going to greet it. Both men stood in respect for the woman, than sat back.

Taking a sip for his mug, Nayil set it aside and looked at Kris directly.

- Hessian as in a native of Hessia or Hessian as one of the notorious swordsmen, Kris?
 
Back
Top