The Men Suck (and not in a good way) Thread - WARNING: Serious Ranting Involved

Luna_Wolf72;37444769*wanders over grope Stella while she is in her swoon*[/QUOTE said:
**Gropes both swooning Stella and distracted Luna**

*hugs hottchic* i never had those...and I am a mom now....

*wanders over grope Stella while she is in her swoon*

Luna honey, I have a son he is a beautiful boy, he is very sensitive, he will not grow up a dickhead if I have anything to do with it girlfriend.

Knock, knock...

I was just wondering... being a self-professed champion of proprietary threads and all... what is "women only" about a Men Suck (and not in a good way) thread?

I would argue that if a man has a rant about men, this thread would be an equally fine venue to air those feelings. I'm a guy, and I could contribute much to this discourse. Of course I'm not totally against all men, but as a few of you have already pointed out, these are generalizations and they don't apply to all men.

So whaddya say? Can we relax the women-only rule in this thread so a fella like me can have a go at man-bashing? You can still flame the dickheads who feel like they need to defend themselves, and I'll even take a bit of criticism myself if it'll help me become a better man.

Can I come in? I brought flowers... :rose::rose::rose: (Uh oh... was that patronizing? I didn't mean to be. :eek:)

This thread makes me sad for so many reasons. First off are the moronic guys posting. Second off, is because of those type of guys, all men are lumped together.
I know what this thread is intended for. Not me. I don't mind.
Men leave this thread alone. They just want a place for their rants. Make your own thread ranting about women if you want, but leave this one alone.
Continue - and, seriously sorry for posting here.

Second off, is because of those type of guys, all men are lumped together.
not so, but what does lump guys together is the way you assume you are lumped in with them.

Women are smarter than that-- hell, even some men are smarter than that.

not so, but what does lump guys together is the way you assume you are lumped in with them.

Women are smarter than that-- hell, even some men are smarter than that.

And I am not going to continue to debate on this thread, because like I said, I don't believe I have a right to be here. I was just assuming with the title of the thread and some of the rants that the OP made, that she was lumping all me together. No harm meant, even if she is lumping us together. This is her, and other women's thread. I can't say I am perfect. I lump people into categories all the time. I wish I didn't, but I was brought up in a world where I assume things about people based on a pre conceived notion of the category I put them in.

Jesus fucking Christ, is there a new Scum manifesto coming soon ? So much for gender equality and LGBT when people are just as nasty, if not worse. Than the "straight" community. Thank goodness not all are like that. I remember reading some where else , a lesbian said this."I fucking love (some) men - I just don't love fucking them", and what was the issue , where that person mentioned that ? well it was about

Why do so "many"lesbians hate men?

Last edited:
The title of the thread was men suck. Period. Along the way it was clarified to mean certain types of men. Then re decided that we don't need men. So much anger is sad. I have a father that I adore. I have a brother and lost a brother. Loved them more than myself. None of the three "sucked". I am going to be going thru a divorce because I am bi and my husband cannot come to terms with it. He does not suck. Men thru the ages have fought and died for moms, sisters, daughters wives and girlfriends. They did not suck. Your anger is overwhelming. I am losing most of what I had because I am bi but still don't hate men. Guys you have your faults, as do I. But you do not deserve the treatment you get sometimes. Do yourselves a favor tho and leave the lesbian threads to us. It is one of the few places we can call "ours".

Last edited:
boredVAwife: I liked your post, but personally I feel the posts that are defending men , written by women , are a bit little too late. Since during the last two years (if not more) certain militaristic members has caused a rift in the very fabric of the "alliance", which I used to see LGBT/GLBT as. I mentioned "it" back then what I felt. But people just thought I called wolf, "when there was no wolf". But it makes me think in some ways "I Told You So", and that is meant in a non offensive , but also true manner.

The title of the thread was men suck. Period. Along the way it was clarified to mean certain types of men. Then re decided that we don't need men. So much anger is sad. I have a father that I adore. I have a brother and lost a brother. Loved them more than myself. None of the three "sucked". I am going to be going thru a divorce because I am bi and my husband cannot come to terms with it. He does not suck. Men thru the ages have fought and died for moms, sisters, daughters wives and girlfriends. They did not suck. Your anger is overwhelming. I am losing most of what I had because I am bi but still don't hate men. Guys you have your faults, as do I. But you do not deserve the treatment you get sometimes. Do yourselves a favor tho and leave the lesbian threads to us. It is one of the few places we can call "ours".

No one decided we don't need men. Amy is her own person and SHE decided for HERSELF that SHE doesn't need nor require men. As for the rest of us, we ranted and let it go.

I have said repeatedly that I do not dislike men, that most of my best friends are MALE and that my rants DO NOT reflect on most men that I know. Please do not take what one woman says and use it to apply to EVERYONE who posted here. Thank you.

boredVAwife: I liked your post, but personally I feel the posts that are defending men , written by women , are a bit little too late. Since during the last two years (if not more) certain militaristic members has caused a rift in the very fabric of the "alliance", which I used to see LGBT/GLBT as. I mentioned "it" back then what I felt. But people just thought I called wolf, "when there was no wolf". But it makes me think in some ways "I Told You So", and that is meant in a non offensive , but also true manner.

More and more I find that what Amy, Stella and gs think of you is correct. The whole world does not revolve around you. No one cares about your particular take on this particular subject, period.

As I have said before, I shall say again. No one wanted this to be a gender argument. It was supposed to be a SAFE place for women to rant about the disrespectful douche baggery we come across in our everyday lives. You are NOT a woman. You know NOTHING of what if feels like to be a Lesbian or even a WOMAN. You have no clue on what it is you are speaking about. Stick to the topics you know and quit making this be about YOU.

Luna_Wolf72: it is duly noted. Actually the world does revolve around you , me and everybody else. Cause we stand different places on the Earth and there fore we are the "centre" of the world. Luna_Wolf72, I know you do not hate men. You just do not want to be their partner in bed. Which is perfectly fine. But if a MAN said "Women they suck, and not in a good way" as a thread here. I personally know that I would go up and defend the women. And I know he would get attacked big time. The same reason is why Safe_Bet is getting hammered right now. Cause right should be right, no matter what creed, race or gender a person is, or feels the person should be.

Last edited:

Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of irritation at men invading fem only threads. If men must go thru our threads please have the decency to be quiet and keep your thoughts to yourself. I also agree that not all women hate men. I cannot lump all of us into the man hater catagory. Hatred on any level of anything can devolve into a very bad thing in my opinion. I do feel sorry for someone that goes thru life with so much anger built up that they cannot express an opinion without vulgarity and or profanity. That kind of anger whether aimed at men or women or gays or straights or black or whites ultimately can become consuming and for those I truly feel sorry.

Last edited:
boredVAwife: sorrow, hurt, can some times change into a very bad downhill road to hatred and anger, which will eat up a person from the inside. Some years ago, I would have been gone down that road, if not love intervened. Which I am grateful that love did. I actually just use my vocabulary to the full extend , and that has nothing to do with I am cursing or not. Heck, I like to have a lovely, nice and clean language. I just some times use the option of cursing and using vulgar terms. And yes I know, not every thing is aimed at me,
Cause I do not have Tourette syndrome ;) (sorry to any who feel offended by the joke, I had a friend in my childhood who had it, so it was only meant as a joke), and I also know not all Tourette people has Coprolalia.

There is no safe place to rant at literotica, ladies. I have trolled a few men's posts myself-- there are some men who will troll women's threads. It doesn't matter how you title them.

I'm very sorry for that; it's just not the way this website works.
You do, however have the right to fight for your space, which is what we recently did and what wolfie is just so peeved about, and what he so consistently tries to make into a problem.

If ANYONE--gay, lesbian, Cd-- desires a safe discussion space, I can create a hidden forum for you and any group you designate, at the forum site called STORY You can see that the public forums there get very little traffic... but believe me there's a lot of life behind the closed doors! :Dn Just sign up and PM me from the site. You should know however that small forums dwindle and die pretty quickly...

Wolfman, no comment was directed at you - by me - I just get so frustrated seeing intelligent people making intelligent points yet cannot do it without F this and F that and F you. Yah freedom of expression and all I get it. Nor is my skin so thin that I wilt at the thougt of 4 letter words - I belong to a mc riding club called ladyriders - but sometimes the anger and hatred that I see in all walks of life gets old. Having said all that I was not defending you personally sorry. I was defending the GOOD men in this world. If I were literally in the presence of someone that said my father or either of my brothers were a p.o.s. God himself would be the only thing that could get me off of them be it man woman or beast.

Last edited:
boredVAwife: you sound like a very cool lady, and I checked your profile. And I was actually tempted to ask, if you would allow me to ride "bitch" with you. Since I think motorcycles are awesome. And if any one said , my father, mother or my sister was a POS... well I agree with, only God could intervene. And if I was allowed to ride with you, I would hold on to your stomach, cause the gentleman in me goes to great lengths that way.

boredVAwife: you sound like a very cool lady, and I checked your profile. And I was actually tempted to ask, if you would allow me to ride "bitch" with you. Since I think motorcycles are awesome. And if any one said , my father, mother or my sister was a POS... well I agree with, only God could intervene. And if I was allowed to ride with you, I would hold on to your stomach, cause the gentleman in me goes to great lengths that way.

Thanks for the comments but I don't think anyone but my gal pal will ever ride with me. Do you have any idea of the hell a man would catch just from the cages going by if he were to be riding with an all fem group of riders? Not only that I ride with a 9mm under my vest and you'd prolly shoot me in the hip wrapping around me.

Last edited:
boredVAwife: lol :) no worries :) you are a cool lady :)
Oh well, I could always be the chef for the female bikers, and get my own trike, that ran on bio diesel. But anyway, be cool, and stay cool :)

Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of irritation at men invading fem only threads. If men must go thru our threads please have the decency to be quiet and keep your thoughts to yourself. I also agree that not all women hate men. I cannot lump all of us into the man hater catagory. Hatred on any level of anything can devolve into a very bad thing in my opinion. I do feel sorry for someone that goes thru life with so much anger built up that they cannot express an opinion without vulgarity and or profanity. That kind of anger whether aimed at men or women or gays or straights or black or whites ultimately can become consuming and for those I truly feel sorry.

Thank you for expressing your opinion and for venting here. The two operational words are "opinion" and "venting".

Fist of all this is, as the title clearly states, a ranting and venting thread. It is a thread created to allow me and anyone else to scream, yell, rage and rant about the fucking knuckle headed assholes called men (especially regarding their treatment/actions/comments realted to my/our gender and/or sexual orientation). BTW, if people cuss while doing it, I'd suggest that you deal with it or else read elsewhere cuz if people treat me like shit I call it shit not schinola.

The second part is that we are ALL allowed to express our own opinions. You love and respect your brothers, father, etc. and don't dislike men in general. That is YOUR opinion and I am fine with that. State away, honey. Several of my friends here feel the same way. Nonetheless, I have the right to MY opinion of men. I thing as a group they pretty much suck.

Sure, there are some that I get along with. As a matter of fact, I laughed my ass off with a bunch of old, crotchety farmers down at the diner this morning at breakfast. In the past several of them have even told a couple of their "peers" to STFU when they started dissing me. They are all right. There are even a FEW guys I like a lot. Two are writers here on Lit and were good friends with my late wife (The_Fool and voluptuary_manque) and the third is her old hair dresser back in Cali.

That said, I STILL think men, as a group, suck. Two good examples are the latest guys that posted in this thread. They are each great examples of two of the biggest "sucky men" categories.

First of all is that dude "Mothership". I don't know if he meant to come across as condescending, but the implication that the dumb assed men who posted here would listen to him better then the rest of us is fucked. I also don't need "I want to be you buddy" PMs from dudes like him. I ain't gonna be your wing-woman to help you pick up chicks and I sure as hell ain't interested in being your "buddy".

The second group has Wolf-Douche1982 as their poster boy. They never pass up a chance to attempt to prove that they are "superior" to strong women and in Wolf-Douche's case just plain hates them (must be something to to with his mama I'm guessing). He, in particular, is also xenophobic as hell, which is just another symptom of this groups arrogance and dislike for women. In other words, they think I suck (so don't be all offended when I think they suck too).

Bottom line is that I created this thread as a place where I could rant about how fucked up men are. I did that, I'm doing that and I'll keep doing it in the future. If you don't want to read MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and GENERALITIES then I'd suggest you skip this thread in the future, K?

Last edited:
Luna_Wolf72: it is duly noted. Actually the world does revolve around you , me and everybody else. Cause we stand different places on the Earth and there fore we are the "centre" of the world. Luna_Wolf72, I know you do not hate men. You just do not want to be their partner in bed. Which is perfectly fine. But if a MAN said "Women they suck, and not in a good way" as a thread here. I personally know that I would go up and defend the women. And I know he would get attacked big time. The same reason is why Safe_Bet is getting hammered right now. Cause right should be right, no matter what creed, race or gender a person is, or feels the person should be.

Go away boy, you're bothering me.

P.S. I'm not being "hammered" by anybody. YOU are they only one who is trying to and your attempts are so sorry assed that they are laughable.

Now shoo!

Amy, you amaze -- no, impress the hell out of me again :rose:
I want to be more specific, but every line in your answer to VA is an eloquent gem, regarding our rights to our opinions, our rights to swear while stating it... ha ha. (I'll never understand how it is that "vulgarity and profanity" is so much worse in some people's minds than the behaviors that bring so much anger and hurt in the first place-- are. )

I totally missed this about mothership's post;
I don't know if he meant to come across as condescending, but the implication that the dumb assed men who posted here would listen to him better then the rest of us is fucked.
I think I ignored it because I know how futile that assumption is. Or else I read it as eager syncopancy-- I bet that's how he meant it.

Anyway, thanks.

Last edited:
So men can't be "inner lesbians" because they lack vaginas, but Stella can identify as a man (straight or gay) despite his penile lack? I think people are what they are, and nobody should cast charges like that. /:

All I want is equality, period, but it seems like NOBODY whether gay, straight, bisexual, queer, or any other persuasion joins in that desire.

I'm not trying to troll or start some emotion-fueled debate, I just really wish that there was more hope for the world. (IIRC recent data shows the world's populace is actually decreasing in intelligence)

Back